Air France

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"truly first class service"

Verified Review | Greeted as I arrived from Dublin for my connecting flight to Singapore and driven by limousine to this exclusive lounge. The ambiance was perfect. Calm and tranquility throughout. You can order from an à la carte menu of top restaurant standard. Shower facilities and sleeping area readily available. Driven again by limousine to board the plane. No waiting, no queue. Perfectly organised. On my return I was impressed that the hostess who remembered me had booked a massage session for me as I was unable to avail of this during my outbound flight since the service had ended at 1700. This is truly the best lounge I have ever had the privilege to be in. Thank you Air France for providing a truly first class service!
Lounge NameLa Première
Type Of LoungeFirst Class
Date VisitJuly 2017
Washrooms 12345

"needs a lot of improvement"

Verified Review | It was good to have access to this lounge away from the crowd but what was on offer was not up to standard. On arrival I was asked if I had been in the lounge before by a woman who was on the computer and made no eye contact. I replied yes and she did not hear me and raised her voice with "pardon?". A little bit of politeness would have been very welcome! That was a very bad impression to start with. There was hardly anything substantial to eat even though it was lunchtime. The staff appeared to be busy cleaning and did not really enquire if you needed anything. Overall it was good to be able to relax in this lounge but it needs a lot of improvement.
Lounge NameExecutive lounge
AirportDublin Airport
Date VisitJune 2017
Washrooms 12345

"red and white wines limited"

Unverified | The Air France Paris CDG 2E lounge is a mediocre player - nice enough space, comfortable armchairs, solid wifi, and I had a great and necessary shower. Not much of a choice of food, and the red and white wines were limited to just one each. Where's the wine?! I'm being really picky, I suppose, but having just been to the Madrid Adolfo Suarez-Bajaras Sala VIP Cibeles lounge (an open, airy, bright and beautiful space), I think this lounge just doesn't cut it.
Date VisitMay 2017

"not visit this lounge"

Verified Review | I/we did not visit this lounge as due to a petty little issue with our AF Premium Economy tix apparently showing "Prem Econo" on both segments of our journey, (YYZ-CDG-AGP) but in fact our flight connex on Air Europa was dumping us back in Economy, so we were denied access. This, despite seeing on the in-flight AF entertainment system that PE pax were allowed access in both CDG and AMS. After making this all clear to the agent at the AF lounge desk and later at the help desk, calls were made and was confirmed that it's all based on your cabin class on the next flight. Not even being Flying Blue members helped, you'd think they would have cut us some slack on a 5 hour connex to keep us as happy campers.
Lounge NameAir France
Date VisitSeptember 2016

"very pleasant, comfortable lounge"

(Thailand)

Verified Review | I used this Air France/KLM lounge as a Xiamen Airlines passenger. Very pleasant, light, comfortable lounge. The food there was great, and since it was operated by Air France, most of the alcohol was the best picks. The food was top notch, and up to expectations, and was very diverse, as in some Thai food and French/Western food. The staff were friendly, and the wifi worked.
AirportBangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Date VisitNovember 2016

"overall not bad"

Verified Review | Emirates uses the Air France Business class lounge in Dulles as it does not have its own lounge unlike Etihad which has its own lounge in IAD. The lounge was conveniently opposite to our boarding gate and was a bright lounge. There was a separate smaller area for First class passengers. One shower room was present for usage although it lacked anything like shaving or dental items. Food offering were average and included only 1 cereal, breads, 1 type of egg sandwich and yogurt and fruits. There were plenty of seats facing the tarmac. Overall not bad.
AirportWashington Dulles Airport
Date VisitOctober 2016
Washrooms 12345

"nice lounge with good breakfast"

Nice lounge with good breakfast. Probably the best of the Air France lounges at CDG. Most of the others are getting very old and look worn. When you get to the lounge make sure you take the time to go right inside where you will find lots of space. Walking time from the lounge to the M gates is short.
Lounge Name2M
Type Of LoungeFirst Class

"such dismal facilities"

We are currently at CDG. Took the new business class pod seats on Air France from LAX (flight 69). While the new product was quite nice and the service and food were above average, that was where the fun ended. We have a 5 hour layover in CDG and it has been anything but a good time. We arrived in terminal 2E and planned to go to the Air France Lounges in that terminal, as they are supposed to be the best ones. Also, Terminal 2E is supposed to have all the cool things to do/see, like the Sony and Panosonic areas, but nobody tells you that you can only go to the AF Terminal and Lounge in the terminal you are flying out of. Since our connecting flight to Barcelona was in Terminal 2F we were only allowed to go to that Terminal. Especially important because there are only two abysmal lounges there (think small, dated, minimal food, no spa, etc) and very little to do, see, eat (w/maybe exception of Le Duree Restaurant). We tried to get through security to 2E, but it was a no go since our flight was out of 2F. The issue is that CDG is a cluster of security and checkpoints, so to get to the lounge area after de-boarding you need to go thru the security hurdle. Part of the fun for us in traveling is getting a good business or first class product and also enjoying the lounges. Not a fun start to an otherwise fabulous vacation. Air France should be ashamed of such dismal facilities at their flagship airport!!
Lounge NameLounge 2F
Washrooms 12345

"Premium Economy denied access"

The lounge is comfortable and there is ample food, soft drinks etc. Main problem is that travellers on Air France Premium Economy are denied access. I was given access on my first visit and on my second visit I was given special access as I had been mugged in the airport. Premium Economy ticket gets you access to Business Lounge in CdG Paris but not in Yaoundé. This is ridiculous as the lounge is not full. Air France should take note.
AirportYaounde Airport
Date VisitJuly 2016
Washrooms 12345

"nice looking little lounge"

A nice looking little lounge - nicely and subtly decorated. A totally different aesthetic than the rest of the airport. Food was pleasant and plentiful. Not the variety you see at CDG or other Business Class lounges but good enough for a 2 am departure. Good selection of drink as well. Only tiny complaint was it was warmish in there.
Lounge NameAir France