Best Cabin Crew

Volaris

"service was fine"

Guadalajara to Tijuana with Volaris was a very nice and smooth flight. Little turbulence and banking. Service on the ground seemed enough to get you to the gate. Once boarding began it seemed as if I was rush hour with no control but in a controllable way. Service in the air was fine but just seemed routine without making you feel totally welcomed. For the price I paid it seemed fine because it was very low cost.
RouteGDL to TIJ
Date FlownNovember 2015

"online service is horrible"

Guadalajara to Houston. Airport service was very slow. I paid extra for personal service and got none. I waited for about 35 minutes in line just like everyone else. The plane was ok and the staff OK, only food to buy which is fine. The seats are adequate. Nothing particularly good or bad except the price was a bit better than others. I wish there was direct flight competition as the online service is horrible. I can't get anything from anyone online and the mobile APP is absolutely worthless. I am very disappointed in the management of this airline as they fly what I want to use.
RouteGDL to IAH
Date FlownDecember 2015

"will not travel airline again"

Terrible Airline! We traveled from Mexico City to Los Angeles, included 1 checked bag, and 1 small (very small) personal bag in the airplane (purse size). Anything else at additional cost. Flight got delayed because the airline didn't have crew. We waited 1.5 hours for the crew to arrive. Airplane was old, all drinks and food at additional cost, This airline doesn't have designated gate in LAX. We had to get transferred in a shuttle to the terminal (not fun at 12 midnight). On our arrival to Los Angeles we waited for 2 hours to get our bags. Every 15 minutes we got 2-3 bags in the carrousel. Everyone was super frustrated!. Volaris staff didn't do anything about it and they didn't communicate to us the reason of this delay. I will not travel this airline again.
RouteMEX to LAX
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"do not recommend this service"

Terrible service! I bought a Volaris service where an employee escorts my mother to the plane and takes care of her baggage because my mother suffers of blindness. This service was terrible because they forgot to escort my mother into the airplane and left her waiting until a gentleman who noticed the situation went and told the employees. Then the escort made my mother carry baggage that was not even hers. They treated her terribly and did not help her at all. I do not recommend this service to anyone!
RouteTIJ to PBC
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"best flying experience"

Chicago to Leon. Very clean airplane, friendly crew, lots of leg room, large cabin space for storage and nice snacks! Efficient and diligent staff. Volaris offers reasonable fares compared to several American carriers. My best flying experience!
RouteIAD to LEN

"poor customer service"

(Sweden)

Our Volaris flight was delayed 12hrs. Stood in line for check in for 2hrs, where there prior the recommended time, when we arrived they said it was overbooked. False information about time and fishy rebookings to flights after that never showed up so more and more delays. No reliable information and service around the situation. Given you false hope 2hours at the time to avoid compensation. No structure and total chaos so people that waited shorter got flights earlier than you. Poorly handled from beginning to the end. I have never experienced such a poor customer service. Delays can happen but it's how you take care of your customers that matters. Would avoid this airline to any cause. You want to deal with professional people and feel safe and taken care of when these things happens. At least an honest answer regarding the departure so you could do something with the time.
RouteMexico City to Cancun
Date FlownDecember 2015

"carry-on issue is funny"

Portland to Cancun via Guadalajara. Before booking our family vacation, we read a lot of reviews since we didn't know Volaris. At first I thought these negative reviews were upset passengers being vindictive. Well, they were not wrong. The 'carry-on' issue is funny. You can check in 1 bag person for free and take a carry-on (or two can't recall) but a small roller bag is considered a 'carry-on' which they will charge you $45 each way! I will say the staff in Portland slipped us a free carry-on, some points for that. In Guadalajara we knew we can't a short window to our connecting so we were running. The staff in Guadalajara seemed incompetent and even write the wrong gate. As we ran thru security, we got to the gate, but no one was there - wrong gate. By the time we figured that out, our flight left to Cancun. Next flight? 5 hours later. The uncomfortable seats are squashed and combined with the lousy flight crew added to our frustration. Finally, if you don't speak Spanish you are at a great disadvantage because most announcements were in Spanish and no repeat in English (luckily we knew how to buckle our seat belts)! Sure, this is a discount airline, which they do advertise in a loud ear-piercing message upon landing, but come on, have a little dignity!! All in all, points to the Portland staff, but I guarantee after this trip we will never use Volaris again. Too bad we have to fly home with Volaris.
RoutePDX to CUN via GDL
Date FlownDecember 2015

"whatever they want to charge"

As others have mentioned, the Volaris charge for "carry on" is whatever they want to charge for whatever you may carry. It doesn't matter if it fits or is exactly the size listed on their web site. The web site is also something that a high school study could do better. Functions don't work. It loads very slowly. It looks "cheap". The extra fees are probably to pay for the extra flight attendants. Our flight had 5 going to Mexico and 4 on this flight to Orlando. After they ask if you want to buy something you don't see them again until they come by (maybe) to collect the trash. Both of our flights only half full. The seats were very uncomfortable.
RouteMexico City to Orlando
Date FlownNovember 2015

"where they can make money"

Horrible service at check in. Volaris charged me $50.00 for a carry on bag claiming it was bigger in size than what they allowed but I had this same bag for over 5 years and no other airline ever charged me extra in the past. I discussed with attendant to the point it became an argument and he never made the slightest attempt to be flexible. I didn't want to argue more so paid the fees but told him I would never fly with Volaris ever again - he had the nerve to say "never say never mister". I had an international flight and they offered no drinks at all. The cost for a soft drink was $1.60 US dollars. Their prices are normally lower when you but the ticket but they're constantly on the watch to see where they can make money from you.
RouteGuadalajara to LAX
Date FlownJanuary 2015

"offer absolutely no service"

Volaris has always been my airline of necessity because they have a direct, economical flight between Guadalajara and Chicago, I have been a regular customer for 5 years now. What started out as a convenient airline has become a nightmare every time I travel. They constantly change their rules about checked and carry-on luggage, charge you for a cup of water, offer absolutely no service or assistance to customers, and have novice stewardess working flights. Do not take any carry-on that has wheels - Volaris considers this to be luggage and will charge you for it. Carry-on must be soft with no wheels.
RouteGuadalajara to Chicago