SpiceJet

"The worst airline service"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Hyderabad. The worst airline service you, they will push you to buy all the additional services and charge you for the same but they will never deliver the services. When you ask for a refund or ask for an explanation why the services not provided, the support team will make you run in circle’s, Manager’s or supervisors will never come on the phone.
RouteBangalore to Hyderabad
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"such issue for My hand bag"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Mumbai. Hand Luggage : As per the policy 7 KG hand luggage was allowed . The crew made me pay for the laptop / purse / dutyfree purchases etc etc. My First time experience in 15 years of travelling. Never ever I have faced such issue for My hand bag. I had to pay AED 300 The flight was half empty.
RouteDubai to Mumbai
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"had to pay for my baggage"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Delhi. Cheating customers by selling only cabin baggage only fare on one online travel site while other online travel site is selling at same price but 15kg allowance. I had to pay for my baggage in a domestic flight when I purchased a Hand Baggage Only fare. The leg space is so bad for even someone like me who is a girl of average height. Even the seat in front of me feels like on my face nor does my seat decline as it’s the seat before emergency exit.
RouteMumbai to Delhi
Date FlownAugust 2018

"Very disappointing"

Trip Verified | We traveled Delhi to Dubai and vise versa. They did not even provide complimentary Water bottle Which they give in domestic travel. In flight Meal is very low quality and bad. they even take overweight charge for products bought from duty free shop which is free with other airlines this they did to make up for unsold tickets which we could make out when we boarded the plane. I am frequent international traveler but traveled with Spicejet for the first time I decided to travel with them due to my travel experience with them in domestic travel. Only positive is the in-flight staff which is good. Very disappointing Indian carrier of such level.
RouteDelhi to Dubai
Date FlownAugust 2018

"keep up the good work"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Pune. Spicejet is a very good airline and I reach my destination on time. This time I made a mistake by taking my sisters phone inside the airport and since I passed the security area, there was no way for me to physically hand over the phone. Spicejet staff was very courteous and caring and they helped me get the phone back to my sister. Kudos to the staff and please keep up the good work.
RouteBangalore to Pune
Date FlownJuly 2018

"Don't ever go for Spicejet"

Trip Verified | I had booked 8 tickets from Mumbai to Mangalore and return for next month and I paid around Rs. 28000 for flight bookings and now spicejet cancelled scheduled flights and now my important function is getting affected because of flight cancellation from Spicejet. I need to pay higher fare for flights booking of other airlines. This airline don't even bother to call once they cancel prebooked flights. Don't ever go for Spicejet.
RouteMumbai to Mangalore
Date FlownJuly 2018

"Seat was not adjustable"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Jaipur. I will say it's a worst experience ever to fly in spicejet this time. On our seat chewing gum was stuck. Seat was not adjustable the switch was damaged and when we informed they said will check no one comes after.
RouteDubai to Jaipur

"having technical problem"

Trip Verified | Mangalore to Hyderabad. Third time to me this year their aircraft is having technical problem. Same issue always. A day delay is causing such a trauma to proms like me and business, student life getting effected. Will never fly in this again after today.
RouteMangalore to Hyderabad
Date FlownJuly 2018

"negative point is the seat"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Delhi. I had only hand-baggage, so no interaction with ground staff,on previous occasions i have checked in with spicejet in HYD, a pleasant experience. It was a bus gate, the ride to the aircraft was smooth. Flight was delayed by almost 90 mins. Legroom on this aircraft is less and could have been more. The cabin crew is good and well trained, there was a small medical emergency which was handled well by the crew. This one was an older aircraft. Only negative point is the seat.
RouteHyderabad to Delhi
Date FlownJune 2018

"experience was terrible"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Delhi. My first experience with airline was terrible, my mistake that I booked the tickets. Air hostesses had attitude rather than respectful. I understood later after flying that its like a discounted purchase but it is still a paid service not free ride. My 2 cents, better training to match airlines like Thai and Swiss.
RouteBangkok to Delhi