Top 100 Airlines

Silver Airways

"everything messed up again"

Verified Review | Key West to Orlando with Silver Airways. My flight here was cancelled due to not enough passengers on board. So they decided to stick ten other passengers and I in a cab from Fort Myers and drive us to Key West, a 6 hour cab ride. Now I'm trying to leave Key West and everything is all messed up again. If this flight leaves going to be a miracle, I'm never going to make my connecting flight. Joke of an airline
RouteEYW to MCO
Date FlownMay 2016

"just isn't worth the hassle"

Don't fly Silver Airways, if you can help it. They are the United affiliate that takes their passengers to Key West. Silver had mechanical issues, delayed our flight home, through Fort Myers, and ultimately cancelled our flight - thus making it impossible to make our connection from Ft. M to Denver. Instead, they rerouted us to Orlando, only rebooking one of our seats from there to Denver. I had to scramble for a standby seat on a flight that departed 4 hours before my wife's flight. They also managed to book her in First class for the Orlando to Denver leg (we'd paid for 1st Class to begin with), but I got placed in economy on my flight. They refuse to reimburse us for the difference in the ticket value, actually they refused to communicate with us about this at all. Their customer service phone number is "No longer in service." Since they are the only way to fly United to Key West, I'd recommend flying Delta. It just isn't worth the hassle dealing with Silver.
RouteEYW to RSW
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"worst customer service"

Avoid Silver Airways - I only fly it because it has non stop flights on the Pensacola to Orlando route and no one else does. Almost every time the flight is delayed by hours. Last night it was cancelled. I understand things happen but all the time? The worst thing is the customer service. Flights are normally ok. You always must walk outside the airport to get on the plane. When it rains you get soaked unless you have your own umbrella. The customer service reps don't like confrontation and often hide and make us wonder what is going on. 4 hours to a cancel flight and no offer of dinner voucher or even a bottle of water.
RoutePNS to MCO
Date FlownDecember 2015

"Flight was comfortable"

A short flight from Orlando to Key west with Silver Airways. Staff kept us updated before departure. The cabin crew on both outward and return flight was attentive and very pleasant. Flight was comfortable and recommended.
RouteOrlando to Key west