easyJet

easyJet customer review

London Luton to Bordeaux (Billi Terminal) 22 May 2013 13.00. Return Bordeaux (Billi Terminal) to London Luton 26 May 2013 16.10. I couldn't pre-book check-in baggage for the return flight only. When I arrived to the airport I was charged for £25/€30 to check in my bag. Even if the website doesn't allow you to pre-book your baggage on one flight if you book a round trip (£187 + £25) it would be better to book another airline. On an anther flight I had no food and beverages on board as the service was too slow so they couldn't save me before landing. I spent 1hr 20mins with no drinks.

easyJet customer review

Have travelled on numerous occasions with Easyjet in the past. I hope I never have to travel with them again. Went to Amsterdam last Friday 24 May on 10.10 am flight. Had booked in one piece of luggage and we had a small trolley case. Check in staff told us to put case in size gauge. We had no worries as this piece of luggage was used in March to travel with easyjet to Geneva. We were wrong as the wheels were not fully in gauge and we had then to pay £25. We were angry and embarrassed re this. As we waited to be checked in not one other passenger was asked to even remove their luggage off trolley just us! Spoke to supervisor on site waste of time as expected. She just said she would ensure all staff were advised to check size of hand baggage. This didn't happen. Any way the case was classed as hand luggage on our return trip.

easyJet customer review

Only complaint about this cheap flight to Nice was the bag drop at Stansted. Only two sites were open then after about 20 minutes another two which meant that with few staff a very long queue of anxious people including myself took around 50 minutes just to drop off the luggage and although we were on time getting to the airport it only left a short time to grab a sandwich from Pret before making our way to board. I recommend at least 2.5 hours with this system so that it gives you more breathing time. Coming back via Nice Airport was a delight - they had 10 baggage drop off sites and it only took about 15 minutes - Easyjet get your act together!

easyJet customer review

LGW-LPA-LGW - 20th May 2013 - Flew easyjet on holiday to Gran Canaria. Lovely modern clean plane and very friendly crew. Arrived early baggage already waiting in the arrivals area after disembarking. So efficient. Only thing that really let them down was the queuing at London Gatwick's North Terminal to drop our luggage in. We printed our boarding cards at home but still queued for almost an hour at Gatwick to check bags in. Very slow service and only 4 desks open of a possible 20. Staff were available calling customers on flights departing before ours so that was something but more staff required at bag drop for sure! Certainly didn't deter me from flying easyjet again though.

easyJet customer review

LGW-Dubrovnik return. I agree with the last few comments now easyJet has allocated seating it is a much better experience. Both flights were a few minutes late departing (air traffic congestion according to pilots) but arrived on time. Cabin crew were friendly and efficient. A good experience at least equal to that offered by many 'traditional' airlines.

easyJet customer review

Flown twice with EJ in recent months (BRS-BCN-BRS and BRS-KRK-BRS). The new seat allocation process is fantastic such a massive improvement. Both flights were early taking off and landing (even allowing for the padding in the flight times). Nice plane and good flight crew and seats are comfortable enough for a 2 to 3 hour flight. EJ are now approaching BA as a premium airline. Since we use them 3 or 4 times a year I am more than pleased with the changes and would recommend them highly.

easyJet customer review

First time we have flown easyjet went to Cyprus on 12th May 2013 returning on 19th. Both flights were fantastic no delays plane very clean and comfortable but the thing that made it pleasurable were the very friendly staff very professional without being stuffy.

easyJet customer review

LTN to Sharm. Travelled with infant so joined speedy boarding queue on both flights. Outbound flight was ok as there were a few empty seats so that gave us a bit more room. Few gripes on the inbound flight. The first been that they ran out of hot food and virtually everything else by the time they reached us in row 17 and the second been that despite there been a number of babies/kids on board they still insisted on putting the cabin lights on when a lot of people were asleep to do another trolley run. I understand there is a business need but a bit of common sense wouldn't go amiss. Legroom wasn't too bad given that I am 6'4". I just wish the cost of flights to Sharm would be a bit more reasonable with Easyjet especially when flights to Dubai are so much less with other airlines.

easyJet customer review

SEN-FAO-SEN. 2 great flights especially now you have allocated seating better late than never. My only gripe is please stop calling passengers for boarding (at SEN) when the aircraft isn't ready to board and you are stuck in the freezing cold for 10 minutes. Carry on with making flying enjoyable again it really is getting back to the good old days.

easyJet customer review

Flew to Malaga and back. We booked speedy boarding which is an excellent idea. Lovely nearly new aircraft polite and efficient cabin and flight crew. Will always try to fly with them again. To those who complain about missing a check in or gate - it is your responsibility to turn up and allow sufficient time to get through security etc and to the gate this varies at each airport and the time of day - it is not the responsibility of the airline!