easyJet

easyJet customer review

Monday 1st July - departing Glasgow at 19.55 arriving Gatwick 21.20. EZY894. I am fed up with the poor standards of customer service from Easyjet. Everything is geared towards themselves rather than the passenger it would appear we are there for their convenience not the other way around. I am fed up of standing around (particularly at Glasgow) when the board is flashing final call and yet we have not moved a millimetre onto the aircraft. Having encouraged us all now to take hand luggage rather than pay the exorbitant prices to put luggage into the hold they are now using gestapo like techniques to force you to put it into the hold as the flights are full. This latest ploy now - no check in staff - is another example of poor customer service. Their flights are no longer cheap and the seat/leg room is nothing short of ridiculous.

easyJet customer review

Moscow Domodedovo-London Gatwick. Like the outbound journey a week before baggage drop was far too long! Over an hour! The most frustrating thing being the Easyjet Plus desk was open and hardly being used! Also I really don't understand why on both flights I had to carry my bag across the airport to "oversized baggage" when it wasn't and I wasn't charged extra. In flight crew were lovely really warm and friendly. They were having problems with my card while purchasing beverages but were patient. Flight was slightly delayed on way out (airport's fault not Ryanair) but made up for time and arrived early.

easyJet customer review

LGW-GVA-LGW. Outward flight was with an easyJet Switzerland A319 which was older and was showing its age with the seat in front not being able to stay in any position apart from fully reclined. Return was on a newer A320 and the removal of the ability to recline made the flight much more comfortable. There was a huge queue at both London Gatwick and Geneva at bag drop and the boarding process is still a mess due to easyJet's new hand baggage guarantee making people rush to avoid having their bags placed in the hold. However they are still very good value for money and travelling without a hold bag would eliminate the problem with the bag drop queue.

easyJet customer review

I travelled on Tuesday July 9th from Liverpool to Bordeaux. Usually fly from Manchester as I live 4 miles from this airport. I was not looking forward to travelling by train from Stockport to Liverpool. Easy transfer from Liverpool Parkway to the Airport. The biggest joy was the airport itself - so clean and laid back. Easyjet staff were so helpful.

easyJet customer review

Flew from Geneva Switzerland to Venice Italy. Had a good first experience. The rest of my flights with them were horrible. Second flight I flew from Milan Italy to Paris and I could not believe how rude the staff were. I thought maybe it was just a bad day for them so I used them again flying from London to Aberdeen Scotland. Again the staff were even more difficult to work with. The person I traveled with and I both had 2 bags each which was a mess in itself. Each of us had one bag and then one carry on however mine was a little bit bigger than the cart you have to put it in. All they needed to tell me was that I needed to pay extra for baggage and weight and I would have been more than happy to pay the extra. However they made a huge deal about it and were so incredibly rude in front of everyone. I could not believe the lack of customer service.

easyJet customer review

I flew on EZY6419/20 on 28/06 and 05/07. Both were fantastic flights from NCL to ALC. The 6419 was delayed by 1.5 hrs due to crew sickness but everyone was kept well informed managed to arrive into ALC only 30 minutes late. The flight on 05/07 was fantastic and we arrived into NCL 25 minutes early. The Captain was the same one on both journeys and he was excellent and very informative. His scenery commentary on the 6420 was top notch! The Cabin Crew were excellent and helpful on both legs and the seat pitch considering the fact I'm just over 6ft was pretty good and even better than TOM and TCX on short haul. I wouldn't hesitate using Easyjet again.

easyJet customer review

London Gatwick-Moscow Domodedovo. Extremely cheap fare flight uneventful and average aside from ridiculous queue of over an hour at bag drop also it seemed anyone going to Moscow had to have their visa number personally read to an Easyjet supervisor by phone which was strange and caused a huge wait.

easyJet customer review

Geneva - London 11th June Flight U28463. Flight delayed 5 hours. On-ground staff couldnt care less. As a compensation I got a voucher which was not even enough to buy a sandwich and a drink. On-board staff were negative and not caring about passengers having a good flight experience. They acted like a nasty teacher at school reprimanding everyone. I fly a lot with many airlines but from the overall experience this one is honestly the worst. Avoid if you can - especially when often they are not the cheapest!

easyJet customer review

Booked on a flight from Madrid to Lyon on Tuesday 2 July which was scheduled to leave at 1.15. After boarding the pilot informed us that the plane was defective and we were offloaded. 7 hours later we boarded a plane which had been flown from Gatwick. Apart from being given a 9 euro refreshment voucher which we queued for one hour to receive after seeing a line forming there was no information from ground staff. No attempt made to find alternative flights. We spent 9 hours in Madrid airport and I received an emailed standard feedback form which allowed me 50 characters to write my comments. Ground staff were rude to passengers at both boardings shouting at passengers about their hand luggage. I was extremely unimpressed that there was such little concern for the welfare of passengers. We lost a day of a very precious holiday arrived at our hotel in Lyon at 11.00pm.

easyJet customer review

LGW-DME. Check in was very slow only 4 people at the desks for a huge line of people but check in staff were very helpful. Checks at the boarding gate was also very slow as was the boarding process but when we were eventually on board staff was very helpful and the flight was good.