Asiana Airlines

Asiana Airlines customer review

Seoul-New York. I lost count of how many times the flights attendants came around with water and juices on my flight. They made no fuss with meals and served me a meal after I had slept through the meal service. Food was quite passable for economy class (I had one western meal and one Korean meal) and served with metal cutlery. Beer and wine was free of charge.

Asiana Airlines customer review

I was very pleased with my experience on this airline. The entertainment was great there were toothbrushes provided in the restroom and slippers provided which was nice. Most importantly the flight attendants were fabulous.

(South Korea)

Asiana Airlines offered a comfortable service. The meal was quite tasty and cabin crews were kind.

(South Korea)

ICN-JFK roundtrip in Y class. B777-200ER with 3-class configuration was on both flights. The seats are not slim they had thick seat back. Although seats were comfortable thick seat back ate up some space. FA's were asking passengers to return the seat back upright at mealtime. For those who choose to sleep were bothered by this especially at the second meal service as one passenger was complaining about waking him up. Both flights were full but the service was flawless except for the mealtime wake-ups. Inflight entertainment system improved a lot in terms of contents. Overall great experience but surprised by not adapting space efficient slim seats as other airlines or even its own 747 fleet. Asiana Airlines 747's are equipped with slim seats and 10.6" AVOD.

Asiana Airlines customer review

DEL-ICN-SFO. Both flights were comfortable; service excellent good meals lot of choice for drinks and snacks. The flight crew was very attentive and prompt all the time. Toilets were kept clean with sufficient toiletries. Entertainment was reasonably good. Good value for money. Incheon airport is a good place to transit very nice airport and efficient staff.

Asiana Airlines customer review

I really like the experience I had with 2 trips recently on Asiana's aircraft. The first one was SEA to ICN on an A330 and the second one ICN to HAN on a B767. Both airplanes are nice although the 767 is kind OF old (I think they are phasing their 767s out). The legroom is super good it is much wider then most airlines I have flown. The food is good and the service is super nice.

(China)

DLC-ICN-JFK trip from Dalian to Incheon was no longer than an hour but they still served very nice seafood with rice. Incheon to New York a 747-400 combi the seat was ok the food service and entertainment was excellent. JFK-ICN-DLC a 747-400 seat was a lot more comfortable the meal was better they serve bi-bim-bam on their flights back to Korea still excellent service and entertainment.

Asiana Airlines customer review

PVG-ICN. Comfortable flight. Staff polite and spoke perfect English. A full meal provided for a relatively short flight which came with metal cutlery! Video on demand selection was pretty good though there wasn't much time to watch anything. A Korean language guide was on-demand and was useful and easy to follow. The flight wasn't expensive so all-in-all great value for money.

Asiana Airlines customer review

LAX-ICN-TAS-ICN-SFO. Outbound economy return in business. Travelling with an infant on this route is difficult but Asiana made it much easier with attentive service good food for the baby bassinets and good food for us. IFE excellent with programming on demand. First time going to TAS that we did not have to use a bus to get to the terminal. We had to gate check our stroller but at the Tashkent airport you need to pick it up at the baggage claim so we had to carry our baby until then which if you are familiar with the speed (or lack thereof) of the customs officials at TAS you know that it is not a small feat. The return was nice in business but even though we gate checked the stroller at TAS and told them we needed it at ICN they sent it through to the baggage claim. Luckily the ICN staff were wonderful and retrieved it for us quickly. Return was in the new Quadra business lie-flat seats which were comfortable for us but I can see how they might be too narrow for people with a larger build. Also strangely enough the business class bassinets are more narrow compared to the economy class ones. Nice amenity kit with L'Occitane products excellent food and service. I had the Korean options for all meals and I highly recommend it.

(Japan)

One of the best in-the-air services I've been provided with. I asked the flight attendant for an extra sheet of blanket and she brought me back the blanket and a chocolate - apologizing for her late return when all she took was 5 minutes. The short flight from Korea to Japan had meals offered (unlike some other airlines I've taken) and it was delicious. Flight crew was very kind and helpful.