Asiana Airlines

Seat Comfort N/A
Staff Service N/A
Value for Money N/A

"service speed could be improved"

(Japan)

Verified Review | Seoul to New York on Asiana's Business Smartium class. Fully-flat 180deg. bed with tenderloin steak lunch and veal sausage breakfast. What amazed me is the effort of FAs offering dine dining services in the middle of heavy turbulence when we were over Japan. Other pros include variety of red, white wines, as well as champagne, beer and other alcoholic drinks. Pillow and blanket are comfy as well. Cons, IFE choice too limited. Good quality of screen but showing very little amount of movies, music and games. Cabin service speed could be improved as well.
AircraftA380-800
RouteSeoul to New York
Date FlownJune 2017

"staff polite and accommodating"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | San Francisco to Manila via Seoul with Asiana Airlines. Aircraft is bit old, seats are not comfortable for a business class. Staff are polite and accommodating. Food is not so good with little variety. Restrooms are always kept clean. The entertainment system is not so good, with few movie choices.
RouteSan Francisco to Manila via Seoul
Date FlownJune 2017

"I am happy in the trip"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Seoul Incheon to Hong Kong. The plane does not provide power to recharge electric devices. However, the meal is well but I suggested that the meal could add more in Korean element. For the cabin crew service, the crews are nice and care to what I care. The entertainment system is hard to control especially the previous and forward buttons as they always move too fast and the delay between I press and it function. In general, I am happy in the trip.
RouteSeoul Incheon to Hong Kong

"the food was fantastic"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Round trip from Manila to Seattle via Incheon. Flown on May 10 and returned on May 29. This was my first time flying with Asiana Airlines to the United States. The seats on both the A330 and B772 had enough leg room for my liking. The food was fantastic. I chose the Korean option on both flights and I really enjoyed it, however, I was rather disappointed with the food options on the return leg enroute from Incheon to Manila. Didn't taste very nice. IFE on both flights weren't as good. Lack of Wi-Fi connectivity on both aircraft models, but they do have power plugs on the B772 so you can charge your phone, tablet, or laptop. The Flight attendants were very friendly. Nothing much to say about that. Overall, I'll definitely fly Asiana Airlines again. Good service. I just hope they do add some Wi-Fi on-board for the convenience of some passengers who are willing to pay for it.
AircraftA330 and Boeing 777-200ER
RouteManila to Seattle via Incheon
Date FlownMay 2017

"it was a wonderful trip "

(Japan)

Verified Review | My business trip from Tokyo to Shenzhen in October 2016 which transits in Incheon airport. This is the first time I flight with Asiana Airlines and it was a wonderful trip except the delay of the flight back from Incheon to Tokyo on 27th October, 2016. Fortunately, when the flight arrived in Tokyo, I could take the last train to go back from Haneda airport to my home. Even though the transit time was only approximate 1 hour, the transit process in Incheon airport was very smooth and only took around 30 minutes. The airplanes were clean and good smell. I would like to fly with Asiana Airlines again in the future.
RouteTokyo to Shenzhen via Incheon
Date FlownOctober 2016

"a quite satisfied flight "

(Japan)

Verified Review | My trip from Shenzhen to Tokyo via Incheon on 27th October 2016 with Asiana Airlines was a quite satisfied flight since there was more than 1 hour delay for flight from Incheon to Tokyo. Fortunately, I could catch the last train from Haneda airport to come back my home in Tokyo. I hope they could reduce delay in the future.
RouteShenzhen to Tokyo via Incheon
Date FlownOctober 2016

"really worth a 5-star"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Hong Kong to Seoul. It's my first time to Seoul as well as my first trip on Asiana Airlines, and the trip from Hong Kong to Seoul was really a pleasant one. Seats were comfortable though it's economy class, the width of seats and legroom was large enough and they offered pillows and blankets for each seat. The food offered was quite good to me. The cabin staff was polite and they were smiling at all times, they also spoke quite fluent English. The only thing that I have to complain is that the inflight entertainment is not responsive, in both the departing and returning flights, I can't use the IFE as they are not functioning properly. But in total, this was still a great flight and I believe Asiana really worth a 5-star.
AircraftBoeing 777-200ER
RouteHong Kong to Seoul
Date FlownJune 2017

"the best airline I took"

(South Korea)

Verified Review | New York to Seoul. I think the Asiana Airlines is the best airline I took. I had used Delta, United Airlines and also Korean air, but I feel more comfortable when I use Asiana airline for long travel. The service is best of the best during the flight. The reason that I writing a review for it is the best services of my latest flight. I had a stomachache in the cabin, after 8 hrs from the departure, I just stayed at he back of the cabin, and I felt the crew really tried to help me. They borrow me their own hot pack and medicine for my stomach. So I really want to give high rate for Asiana airline. Additionally, the food is also the best I can say.
RouteNew York to Seoul
Date FlownMay 2017

"experience was a good one"

Verified Review | New York to Tokyo Narita via Seoul Incheon on Asiana A380 in Business (Smartium) / A321 in Business. Booked a window with the table on the aisle side of the seat for more privacy. The Asiana website is difficult to navigate for seat assignments so I did it through the toll-free number without issue (the call was quick and very polite). JFK-ICN on A380: Asiana uses the SWISS lounge in T4 at JFK and it is a mess. Banged up and clearly not large enough for the amount of people using it. Boarding was relatively efficient with passengers arranged by cabin class in clearly designated lines. We boarded using a dedicated jetway to the upper deck. Service on board was excellent - polite and attentive without being overbearing. Seat was comfortable and allowed me to sleep most of the 15 hour fligt. Plenty of movies to watch on the IFE system which had a nice large screen. Nice bathroom with a window and a good stock of toiletries. Food was good for dinner - desert and mid flight snack were somewhat dissapointing. Transfer at ICN to NRT flight was simple. ICN Business lounge was nice - nothing super special. Flight to NRT on A321 was comfortable and though brief included a full meal service. Seat pitch was a little tight but the seat was comfortable enough and the IFE replicated what was on offer on the A380. I wasn't totally wowed but the experience was a good one.
Cabin FlownFirst Class
RouteNew York to Tokyo via Seoul
Date FlownApril 2017

"product is too inconsistent"

Verified Review | Incheon to Paris CDG. Asiana's product is inconsistent. On the outbound leg, the aircraft offered lie-flat beds and direct aisle access but not on the return trip (but offered instead an amenity kit and eye mask). I would have preferred a more natural, relaxed and less frozen approach from the cabin crew. The IFE is also limited.
RouteIncheon to Paris CDG