Asiana Airlines

"everything is wonderful"

(Japan)

Verified Review | Fukuoka to London via Seoul. Love our experience with Asiana Airlines, everything is on time, short Layovers. Good food and good service. Flight attendants are always happy to help. Our only problem is the choices of movies for kids are very few. But rather than that, everything is wonderful.
RouteFukuoka to London via Seoul
Date FlownJune 2017

"All in all no complaints"

Verified Review | Fast check in and priority lane for Security and Immigration. Both flights left and landed on time. Service on the flight was good, the IFE worked well and there was a reasonable choice of films. Food was good. Bangkok to Seoul was a flat bed and then Seoul to Almaty was Angle Flat which I tend to find a little uncomfortable as I slide down the bed. I have flown Asiana Airlines several times before and I have no hesitation in flying them if the price if right. (I used to fly Air Astana but their Bangkok - Almaty service while direct is now very expensive compared to a indirect route carrier such as Asiana). All in all no complaints.
AircraftBoeing 777-200ER / A330-300
RouteBangkok to Almaty via Seoul
Date FlownMay 2017

"service speed could be improved"

(Japan)

Verified Review | Seoul to New York on Asiana's Business Smartium class. Fully-flat 180deg. bed with tenderloin steak lunch and veal sausage breakfast. What amazed me is the effort of FAs offering dine dining services in the middle of heavy turbulence when we were over Japan. Other pros include variety of red, white wines, as well as champagne, beer and other alcoholic drinks. Pillow and blanket are comfy as well. Cons, IFE choice too limited. Good quality of screen but showing very little amount of movies, music and games. Cabin service speed could be improved as well.
AircraftA380-800
RouteSeoul to New York
Date FlownJune 2017

"staff polite and accommodating"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | San Francisco to Manila via Seoul with Asiana Airlines. Aircraft is bit old, seats are not comfortable for a business class. Staff are polite and accommodating. Food is not so good with little variety. Restrooms are always kept clean. The entertainment system is not so good, with few movie choices.
RouteSan Francisco to Manila via Seoul
Date FlownJune 2017

"I am happy in the trip"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Seoul Incheon to Hong Kong. The plane does not provide power to recharge electric devices. However, the meal is well but I suggested that the meal could add more in Korean element. For the cabin crew service, the crews are nice and care to what I care. The entertainment system is hard to control especially the previous and forward buttons as they always move too fast and the delay between I press and it function. In general, I am happy in the trip.
RouteSeoul Incheon to Hong Kong

"the food was fantastic"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Round trip from Manila to Seattle via Incheon. Flown on May 10 and returned on May 29. This was my first time flying with Asiana Airlines to the United States. The seats on both the A330 and B772 had enough leg room for my liking. The food was fantastic. I chose the Korean option on both flights and I really enjoyed it, however, I was rather disappointed with the food options on the return leg enroute from Incheon to Manila. Didn't taste very nice. IFE on both flights weren't as good. Lack of Wi-Fi connectivity on both aircraft models, but they do have power plugs on the B772 so you can charge your phone, tablet, or laptop. The Flight attendants were very friendly. Nothing much to say about that. Overall, I'll definitely fly Asiana Airlines again. Good service. I just hope they do add some Wi-Fi on-board for the convenience of some passengers who are willing to pay for it.
AircraftA330 and Boeing 777-200ER
RouteManila to Seattle via Incheon
Date FlownMay 2017

"it was a wonderful trip "

(Japan)

Verified Review | My business trip from Tokyo to Shenzhen in October 2016 which transits in Incheon airport. This is the first time I flight with Asiana Airlines and it was a wonderful trip except the delay of the flight back from Incheon to Tokyo on 27th October, 2016. Fortunately, when the flight arrived in Tokyo, I could take the last train to go back from Haneda airport to my home. Even though the transit time was only approximate 1 hour, the transit process in Incheon airport was very smooth and only took around 30 minutes. The airplanes were clean and good smell. I would like to fly with Asiana Airlines again in the future.
RouteTokyo to Shenzhen via Incheon
Date FlownOctober 2016

"a quite satisfied flight "

(Japan)

Verified Review | My trip from Shenzhen to Tokyo via Incheon on 27th October 2016 with Asiana Airlines was a quite satisfied flight since there was more than 1 hour delay for flight from Incheon to Tokyo. Fortunately, I could catch the last train from Haneda airport to come back my home in Tokyo. I hope they could reduce delay in the future.
RouteShenzhen to Tokyo via Incheon
Date FlownOctober 2016

"really worth a 5-star"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Hong Kong to Seoul. It's my first time to Seoul as well as my first trip on Asiana Airlines, and the trip from Hong Kong to Seoul was really a pleasant one. Seats were comfortable though it's economy class, the width of seats and legroom was large enough and they offered pillows and blankets for each seat. The food offered was quite good to me. The cabin staff was polite and they were smiling at all times, they also spoke quite fluent English. The only thing that I have to complain is that the inflight entertainment is not responsive, in both the departing and returning flights, I can't use the IFE as they are not functioning properly. But in total, this was still a great flight and I believe Asiana really worth a 5-star.
AircraftBoeing 777-200ER
RouteHong Kong to Seoul
Date FlownJune 2017

"the best airline I took"

(South Korea)

Verified Review | New York to Seoul. I think the Asiana Airlines is the best airline I took. I had used Delta, United Airlines and also Korean air, but I feel more comfortable when I use Asiana airline for long travel. The service is best of the best during the flight. The reason that I writing a review for it is the best services of my latest flight. I had a stomachache in the cabin, after 8 hrs from the departure, I just stayed at he back of the cabin, and I felt the crew really tried to help me. They borrow me their own hot pack and medicine for my stomach. So I really want to give high rate for Asiana airline. Additionally, the food is also the best I can say.
RouteNew York to Seoul