Asiana Airlines

Asiana Airlines customer review

SYD-ICN with my elderly mother and I was very anxious and worried about our trip especially due to my mother's disabilities. At check-in after I explained my mother's situation the staff gave us the front seats to cater for my mother's leg issues. The flight attendants were very attentive and understanding and language was no issue. Throughout the entire flight (10hours) my mother and I were cared for so diligently. The flight attendants would check on us regularly and ask if we required anything. Their smiles were a great addition to the journey. I can never be so grateful of the amount of care my mother and I received. I also noticed how well groomed they were which reflects their service and their carrier in general. I highly commend and thank Asiana Airlines and recommend it to anyone who seeks a comfortable and memorable journey.

(South Korea)

ICN-ORD. Both flights flawless. Meals were better on previous flights and cabin felt a bit warm. In flight entertainment on B777 was not on-demand: PTV with 17 chanels of movies and short features on 2-hr loop. Not top notch but kept me entertained. Cabin crew were amazing as always as they make this airline a few steps above the competition.

Asiana Airlines customer review

Seattle to Seoul then from Seoul on to Hanoi and back on the same route two weeks later. We were amazed at the high degree of service politeness and courtesy. The flights were clean and very comfortable. The crew are a wonderful throw back to professional and competent crews the US experienced many years ago.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

Asiana Airlines customer review

FRA-ICN a reward redemption in business class - they moved us to the First class cabin the service was for business class. The staff was really nice during the service. IFE not too much of a selection. Seats (747) are in need of refurbishment and not that comfortable to sleep. A positive the amount of space available. Staff at ICN transfer desk rather unhelpful. Overall good service but my expectations were set much higher.

Asiana Airlines customer review

Asiana is deserving it's 5 star rating. BKK to SFO with stop in ICN. Both flights on schedule with plenty of announcements. Great entertainment choices. Cabins on both flights a bit warm for my liking (especially when trying to sleep). Food I thought a bit down from previous flights though above the competition. What truly stands out is the service - crew smiling and visible throughout the flights.

Asiana Airlines customer review

Sydney to London on Asiana. My second trip to Europe with them. Fabulous service from check in to arrival. Very personal and genuine greetings. Flight attendants visible in cabin all through the flights. Comfortable seating good meals and inflight entertainment. The transit desk in Seoul takes some finding but once contacted provided faultless overnight arrangements on both occasions. In my experience their excellent reputation is well deserved.

Asiana Airlines customer review

Flew economy return with Asiana Airlines from Sydney to London with a stopover in Seoul. My family including a 6 and 8 year old were more than impressed. The cabin staff were attentive friendly and smiling. Food and drink very good my children were served first as this gave my husband and I enough time to assist with their meals before ours arrived. The children were kept entertained with the AVOD. The overnight stopover was great and fuss-free. We made our way to the Asiana desk at the airport and were ushered into a van and taken to our hotel for the night with vouchers for dinner breakfast and lunch.

Asiana Airlines customer review

SIN-ICN. Reading the reviews made me feel comforted to know that Asiana is a 5-star airline. And indeed live up to the name. Staff were all friendly ground and in the cabin especially having a 5-year-old cousin tagging around with an elderly in hand. Service was amazing and the FAs were undeterred by the language barrier and constantly gave a smile. Food was pretty good choice of drinks were small. IFE wasn't all that bad a wide choice of movies and songs. Seats were pretty hard but caught some sleep on the outward trip. Overall a memorable flight experience definitely comparable to Singapore Airlines which I strongly support.

Asiana Airlines customer review

Seoul to Seattle departed plane walked all the way to entry control and stewardess came running with my top coat in hand I had left it on my seat - a long way from getting off the plane to this point and with a smile on her face.

Asiana Airlines customer review

Hiroshima- Incheon-LHR. We got one Business and one economy ticket as we were flying with our 6 month old so we could swap and get some rest. Getting a basinet was no problem and facilities were great. Lounge in Hiroshima limited but not surprising for a small airport. It was nice to see proper business class seats on the A321 (rather than 3 economy seats with middle not used as in Europe). Staff extremely friendly available when needed and making a fuss of our son. Couldn’t have been more helpful. Transfer at Incheon after the short flight was very quick though staff were rude at passport and baggage check (not easy rushing through when you have a kid and all the baggage). Lovely business lounge and there was a nice large baby changing and separate play area. To Heathrow service was fantastic always someone on hand and great food. Likewise staff remembered what you were drinking though always other options. Again our son was looked after well and staff were always keeping me smiling after about 100 laps of the plane when he wouldn’t sleep! AVOD and plane were a bit dated though – it’s been a while since I haven’t had on demand. Didn’t sleep so well as seats were a bit uncomfy in recline and engine noise seemed pretty loud on the 777-200. Obviously they are rolling out a new business cabin and looks like there are some A380’s on order now. I look forward to seeing that product. I’d give service 10 but cabin and entertainment 6–7.