ANA All Nippon Airways

"the kindness and goodwill"

Trip Verified | Chicago to Manila via Narita. This is to acknowledge with great appreciation for the kindness and goodwill extended to a senior couple facing a dreaded 24 hour trip to their destinations. We are referring in particular to Julia S-------r who made all the stops to satisfy our needs. It is the devotion to her duty at the counter at O’Hare Airport in Chicago that made our trip take a pleasant shape, and a good start.
RouteChicago to Manila via Narita
Date FlownMarch 2018

"offered me excellent support and assistance"

Trip Verified | Flew London to Tokyo. This is the first time that I am writing a review here but I had to write a review for ANA. I am a disabled person, with a hearing impairment and ANA offered me excellent support and assistance on the ground level and also on board the aircraft. Their Customer service was excellent, so kind, polite and very helpful. I flew Economy, I was a little worried as I am 5ft 10in and I know sometimes the seat space can be a challenge but I had nothing to worry about. I found the seats comfortable. The food served was delicious, I was really impressed with the food selection on offer. I can definitely recommend traveling with this Airline.
RouteLondon to Tokyo
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"was so impressed with ANA"

Trip Verified | Washington to Ho Chi Minh City via Tokyo. I don't usually submit reviews for airlines, but was so impressed with ANA that I wanted to share my experience. In fact, this is the first time that I am submitting a review on Skytrax. Went on ANA recently to Asia and found it to be above the other airlines. Even in economy, their service, cleanliness and food was incredible, so much better than other airlines. Everything was very impressive. Their flight attendants are also the most friendly, courteous and accommodating. Don't think I can go back to the other airlines. So impressed with ANA!
RouteWashington to Ho Chi Minh City via Tokyo

"well-trained and attentive"

Trip Verified | The service, efficiency, warmth and elegance in ANA Business Class makes it a truly premium experience. I flew from BOM-SJC via NRT. Both the aircraft were Boeing 787-8, with well conceived Business Class seats. The odd numbered window-side seats offer an added layer of privacy, but all the seats in the cabin are very comfortable, with aisle access to everyone. The cabins and lavatories are clean. Where ANA outshines virtually everyone else is in their service. The flight attendants appear well-trained and attentive to the needs of the passengers. My Hindu meal was surprisingly good (i.e. not greasy). If there's one complaint I have it is that there was no wifi on either flight. Which is odd given that the NRT-SJC route services Silicon Valley.
RouteMumbai to Tokyo Narita

"excellent service"

Trip Verified | I would like to thank all the staff of ANA for the excellent service and positive attitude. They are very polite. I’m in economy, and aircraft was spacious. Convenient enough for 12 hours trip. Food is great too. Flight was a bit delayed because of snow, it’s totally fine. I recommend.
RouteVancouver to Manila via Tokyo

"Perfectly clean aircraft"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | Haneda to Osaka. Haneda domestic terminal is very busy as ANA has been increasing traffic. Luggage drop-off is now automatic and that makes things easier. Star Alliance Gold lounge is appalling, no pleasant greeting, no food and pretty full. Efficient boarding as usual. Perfectly clean aircraft. Entertainment on large screen, mainly with advertisements. Late on arrival with no explanation, which is unusual in Japan. Cost was half of Shinkansen (bullet train).
RouteHaneda to Osaka
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"crew genuine and hard working"

(Japan)

Trip Verified | Flew ANA from Frankfurt to Haneda. Fantastic flight and really felt the crew were genuine and hard working. There was also a non Japanese Spanish crew member onboard who was fantastic.The toilets were immaculate, inflight meals wonderful and aircraft was spotless. Also throughout the flight, the crew constantly walked through the cabin offering soft drinks and snacks. Top notch service by far.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteFrankfurt to Haneda
Date FlownDecember 2017

"a lower class Economy fare"

Trip Verified | Los Angeles to Bangkok via Tokyo Narita. I booked my flights through United Airlines and was placed in middle seats by ANA for both flights, despite booking this reservation more than 6 months in advance. I called ANA after my outbound flights to change my seats to aisle seats for my return flights later in January 2018 and was told that since I booked a lower class Economy fare (K class), that my ticket had last priority with ANA and since I had booked through United Airlines, their customers had first priority. Therefore, they were unable to change my seats and I would sit in middle seats. ANA chose to prioritize their existing customer base over a new customer. My flight from LAX was boarded by bus and delayed by more than one hour, making my connection in Tokyo very tight (I had less than 45 minutes to get on board the connecting flight before it took off).
RouteLos Angeles to Bangkok via Tokyo Narita
Date FlownDecember 2017

"smiling and extremely friendly"

(Bahrain)

Trip Verified | New Chitose (Sapporo) to Kushiro. This wasn’t my first time with ANA and definitely not my last. However, it is my first time flying a 72 seater Bombardier aircraft as it is a very short haul flight. The trip was completely smooth and the cabin crew were smiling and extremely friendly. The seats were very comfortable and the legroom was satisfactory. The boarding was a breeze even though the check took almost forever due to the 26th of November falling on a weekend but we had no problem waiting in line.
AircraftBombardier
RouteNew Chitose (Sapporo) to Kushiro
Date FlownNovember 2017

"extremely polite and helpful"

Trip Verified | First time flying with ANA from Frankfurt to Tokyo. The cabin crew were extremely polite and helpful. Both, breakfast and dinner were very good. There was just one option left for dinner and the stewardess apologized for the inconvenience. Only thing I didnt quite like was the selection of films, which I found to be a little bit small but it was enough for the flight and there are many TV shows aswell.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER (B77W)