Vote Now

ANA All Nippon Airways

"definitely a 5-star airline"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Tokyo Narita to Mexico City by ANA on 20-21 March 2017. Both JAL and ANA helped me to check through my baggage from Jakarta to Mexico City (and from Mexico City to Jakarta a week later) although they don't share baggage arrangement. It was an excellent service from both airlines because I had a long layover in Narita (for over 7 hours) and would like to go to Tokyo for several hours during the layover. I would point out the excellent service from crew of flight NH180 (Narita-Mexico) and NH179 (Mexico Juarez-Narita), especially during meal time. They gave me recommendation on which meal I should choose because I don't eat pork. They even realized that I was (probably) the only passenger who's neither Japanese nor Mexican. One of the crew of NH180 also bid me farewell on my mother tongue. The interior of the aircraft was great and excellent. The crews cleaned the lavatory on a regular basis so it was perfectly clean and comfortable. The inflight entertainment was also good though maybe they can add more western entertainment. I had no problem though because I do enjoy Japanese movie and music. The leg room of the economy class was narrow. All in all, ANA is definitely a 5-star airline and highly recommended for long haul flight. I hope I can fly with ANA again someday.
RouteTokyo to Mexico City
Date FlownMarch 2017

"definitely fly with ANA again"

Verified Review | Sapporo to Tokyo Haneda. Flying back to Tokyo after our time at the snow resort. Everything from check-in to baggage drop went quite smoothly. The flight was delayed 30 mins due to late arrival, these things happen so it's best to expect it when travelling, seats felt less comfortable then previous flight and in regards to onboard experience I think food should be served on a 1.5 hour flight. Some people might think otherwise and not agree with my opinion but for a full service airline, it should be expected. Baggage did take up to 30 mins to come out, but that is the airport's responsibility. Overall, I definitely would fly with ANA again.
RouteSapporo New Chitose to Tokyo

"Great flight overall"

Verified Review | Tokyo Haneda to Sapporo New Chitose. This is the first time I have flown with a Japanese airline on a domestic flight, and it was efficient and smooth. I arrived quite early at the airport and they let me check in early, even offered to put me on an earlier flight, but I couldn't accept as my ground transfer could not be amend. It only takes 15 mins to board a almost full flight, in Australia it takes 30 mins or more to board just a Boeing 737 and the team from ANA are incredibly friendly and always ready to help with any queries. It was a short flight approx. 1.5 hours thus no food was offered but received drinks as refreshment. Great flight overall and when I come back to Japan, it will be a joy to fly Business Class with ANA.
RouteHaneda to Sapporo
Date FlownMarch 2017

"everything to my satisfaction"

(Malaysia)

Verified Review | Kuala Lumpur to Sapporo via Tokyo. This was my first family trip to Sapporo via Tokyo and my first time flying with ANA. No doubt that this airline is a 5 star airlines. From ticket price, check-in, departure (delayed for almost 1 hour on that day), meals, seats (although a bit cramp), everything is up to my satisfaction. Just one thing that I would like to highlight is the good and friendly service from cabin crew service went a little overboard. During meal serving session, cabin crew attending to the same passengers who already have their meals and drinks distributed (these passengers keep on requesting for more drinks) and left the rest of the passengers who have not got their meal and drinks waited.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Sapporo via Tokyo

"faultlessly professional"

(China)

Verified Review | Shanghai to Tokyo Haneda. The staff are faultlessly professional and polite and cheerful, the cabin was spotlessly clean. The vegetarian option was very tasty - a tofu salad or a chickpea patty with pasta. My only two concerns were: On most flights requesting a special meal means receiving the meal ahead of the rest of the passengers, but this time I waited while the rows around me were served while the attendant went to fetch my meal from the galley. This wasn't such a big deal, since it was only a slight delay, but it was different than my experience on other airlines. The in-flight entertainment was quite limited. Overall, nice experience. I would fly with them again.
RoutePVG to HND
Date FlownMarch 2017

"Cabin service one of the best"

(Malaysia)

Verified Review | Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo Narita. This was our family first flight with ANA. The reason we chose ANA was due to it's connectivity and relatively cheap airfare, as we were flying multi-cities in Japan. The seat width was reasonable and legroom was good. Cabin service is one of the best. The window tinting feature of Boeing 787 is very unique and hightech. One setback was the fabric seat getting hot after flown for hours. It would be better if the aircraft were fitted with leather seats. Announcements were generally made in Japanese with only important short messages announced in English.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Tokyo

"Exceeded my expectations"

Verified Review | Beijing to Tokyo Haneda. Exceeded my expectations. ANA treating us with the same respect as first class passengers. We boarded quickly with no hassle. The aircraft is efficient and luxurious. The windows can be shaded, instead of closed. The food was excellent for airline food. The seats come forward when you recline. Instead of a indention for your cup, there was a hole so that your cup does not move. Good Boarding Music.
RouteBeijing to Tokyo Haneda
Date FlownNovember 2016

"surpassed my expectations"

(Malaysia)

Verified Review | Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo Haneda return In summary the service by the cabin crew on both sectors were impeccable and the details of the service on board was top notch. I flew 2 elderly passengers, 1 wheelchair passenger and a 5yr old child. We were all well taken care of from the boarding point right to the moment we disembarked after the immigration office by ANA ground staff. Food selection is better than most airlines. Chair did not recline well but was sufficient. Cabin crew was extremely polite and was always visible in the cabin making sure every passenger was attended to. Upon arrival the baggage delivery was prompt and quick. On our return trip on of the passengers from my group was seated separately. However, they went through all the trouble to assign us a seat together despite the full flight HND KUL. The service overall surpassed my expectations. I will always plan my trips on ANA in future where possible.
RouteKUL to HND
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"crew really attentive and friendly"

(Malaysia)

Verified Review | Tokyo Haneda to Kuala Lumpur. My flight was scheduled to depart from Tokyo Haneda at 0005 hrs in the morning. Chose ANA because of the offered price. The plane was very clean upon boarding. The window tinting feature on the Boeing 787 is very nice! Flight took off on time. Cabin crew were really attentive and friendly. Food was delicious. However, my IFE system got jammed after watching a movie. I reported the problem to the cabin crew and they quickly restarted the system for me. I was really happy with that. The recline of the seats wasn't very good. Couldn't get much sleep because it was uncomfortable. Landed in KLIA, on time as scheduled ( 630 hrs). Baggage reclaim was a breeze! They unloaded the baggages really fast. It was an honor flying with ANA and I will be sure to recommend this airline to others.
RouteTokyo to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownDecember 2016

"staff care about their clients"

Verified Review | Tokyo Narita to Singapore. I have flown ANA several times on both economy and premium economy cabin and it is a seemless ride, wonderful service from both ground and inflight crews. You really get the feeling that ANA staff care about their clients. Food is delicious, great quality of wines, IFE with plenty of choices. The 2x4x3 configuration is the best layout I ever saw on a Boeing 777. Only downside is how the Y seat reclines, instead of your back reclining, it is your hips that slide forwards hence reducing your leg room. Hard to describe but the economy seat isn't reclining the traditional way thus making it a biy uncomfortable, and I decided not to recline. The premium economy seats recline well. Besides that ANA is a well deserved 5-Star airline.
RouteTokyo to Singapore