ANA All Nippon Airways

"nice flight attendants"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Los Angeles via Tokyo. Great service with nice flight attendants. Seats were a little uncomfortable, but they’re fairly large considering I’m a pretty tall person. I feel that this is a 5 star airline because the flight attendants have a smile on there face.
RouteBangkok to Los Angeles via Tokyo

"was very comfortable"

Trip Verified | ANA's ground crew at LAX is friendly and not much different from their ground crew at their base airports. After boarding, the cabin attendant in charge of the first class section greeted each passenger, introduced herself, and presented pre-departure drinks. Since the flight departs late at night an a la carte menu is offered instead of a full-course menu. I think ANA's catering is the best in the industry. After the meal, the CA offered to set up my bed for me which was very comfortable.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
Cabin FlownFirst Class
RouteLos Angeles to Tokyo Haneda
Date FlownJune 2018

"staff were very friendly"

Not Verified | Our flight from Hiroshima to Narita has been canceled due to heavy fog. We had to rebook our flights from Hiroshima to Narita, and then to Chicago. It was not an easy task, because connecting flight was not with ANA, but with United and it was originally booked on miles. Thanks to extremely helpful and diligent attention that we received from a staff member we were able to re-book our next day flight. He also helped us to make reservations at the Hiroshima Airport Hotel. All ANA staff were very friendly and did their best to help us.
RouteHiroshima to Chicago via Narita
Date FlownJune 2018

"satisfied with the service"

Trip Verified | Chicago to Tokyo Haneda. I was satisfied with the service from ANA. the second flight from Tokyo Hanedato Jakarta was good also. Seat are little but that's on all planes in economy. The service was nice also. This will be our 3rd time flying this journey to Jakarta from Chicago via Tokyo.
RouteChicago to Haneda
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"only serve one full meal"

Trip Verified | I finished one movie, and I was still waiting for food. Why do you have to separate drink service from meal service, and they only serve one full meal on a 7 hour flight. Hype with good hospitality but saving cost on food. Movie selection was terrible and very few choices if you are not Japanese. If you fly frequently, like two to four times a month, on you second flight, you'd run out of things to watch.
RouteNRT to HNL
Date FlownMay 2018

"seats old and uncomfortable"

Trip Verified | Tokyo Haneda to Los Angeles. The late flight at 11 pm was terrible, my wife and I were told that there was no food after departure before going to sleep. After wake up, we found the food selection limited and the service for us was non-existent. The business class seats were old and uncomfortable. This is my last flight on this airline.
AircraftBoeing 777-300 ER
RouteTokyo Haneda to Los Angeles

"truly a 5 star airline"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Narita. This was my first time experience traveled on ANA flight. The experience was phenomenon. Truly can feel the "inspiration of Japan" services once I got on board. The seat was adequate with 31 inch legroom. What amazed me was cabin crew service. Nice outfit, professional and a smile on their face while serving passengers. One of the cabin crew even personally intro me their signature Sake, “Ichinokura Tokubetsu Junmai Sake Dry” drink on board when I request it. The food was also delicious. A 9-inch LCD IFE comes with variety of movie choice and a set of comfy headset with soft rubber cover over the ears. It was a pleasant flight and truly a 5 star airline. I will consider travel with ANA in the near future.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Narita
Date FlownMay 2018

"check-in is not premium"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | ANA has real top Business Class and Economy products. However for Premium Economy the check-in is not premium and I found the seat uncomfortable. It was the first time I saw a transgender toilet in a lounge (Star Alliance Gold ANA); first time a ToTo washing toilet on board.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteHaneda to Bangkok

"Excellent service"

(Trinidad & Tobago)

Trip Verified | New York to Kuala Lumpur via Haneda. The flight from New York was delayed due to bad weather but the airline made sure I got my connecting flight and also transferred my luggage. Excellent service wide choice of food and beverages
RouteNew York to Kuala Lumpur via Haneda
Date FlownMay 2018

"Could not ask for better service"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Flew Bangkok to Los Angeles via Narita. Could not ask for better service from an airline or more polite treatment. Check in was easy on both ends and I was able to select the emergency exit row (which I need because of my size) in advance when buying the ticket. All four planes were spotless and the level of service showed real pride. All flights were also on time and food was good, especially on the flights out of Japan. The only negative thing is that the inflight internet on the cross Pacific flights is more frustration than pleasure, it just did not work well. It amazes me when I see so many Americans at Narita waiting to fly United when both ANA and JAL are so superior.
AircraftBoeing 787-8 and Boeing 777-300er