Orlando Airport

"TSA was a joke!"

Not Verified | Airport was fine, but check in was a mess! Checking bags took 45+min and TSA was a joke! 1-2hr wait with lots of stops because the line was so long they couldn't process people. My 3year old had apple juice in a Disney sippy cup that was confiscated (apparently only 2 and under need or get to keep drinks), but we flew here with it no problem. In turn we missed our plane by minutes. At least we got to watch our flight leave us. TSA thanks for keeping America safe from Apple juice. Now we can spend $5 and deal with a upset toddler.
Date VisitApril 2022

"Horrible experience"

Not Verified | Horrible experience, didn’t even give a military discount to us as it’s “only for current and active” members. Half of our items we put through TSA were broken after they shoved them in and were not accommodable whatsoever. Plane didn’t even leave for an hour plus after everyone was seated.
Date VisitMarch 2022

"it was chaos and no one was friendly or helpful"

Not Verified | You know it is not always the passenger that is in the wrong. Our party of 15 came in with time to check in. The hotel should have sent the shuttle about 30 minutes earlier, but we made it to the airport. From there it was chaos and no one was friendly or helpful. I know the staff must be under a lot of stress, but that is no reason to be rude and unhelpful to the passengers who just want to get to their destination. Not all of us want to prove a point, and we all were ok with wearing the proper mask and thought we were following the proper rules. Because of the TSA lines and overkill on patting down passengers and 10 steps in the wrong direction, and a very rude and probably tired official there were 3 out of the 15 who missed the flight and spent the next 29 hours getting home. Because of this there were 3 seats that could have been used by 3 people in need, but used by the 3 of us who needed to get home. Our flight that we should have been on, had 3 empty seats. Because of this action at the airport 3 of us slept in the airport, was witness to a person walking around nude at 3am in the Orlando airport, waited for security to attend to this poor confused person 25 minutes, and had to fly to Dallas and then from there to Madison WI. The rude and overkill with the TSA team slowed down the process even more. There are always two sides to every story.
Date VisitDecember 2021

"I'm totally shocked with their treatment"

Not Verified | My family arrived at the airport in plenty of time to catch their flight back to the UK only to stand in the check in queue for an hour and twenty minutes and only move a few feet. On trying to do self check in unsuccessfully they asked for help only to be treated very rudely by airport staff. They then went back to the check in queue and again approached several members of staff as there was only an hour till their flight left and again were treated very badly by the most unhelpful staff. They eventually made their flight with minutes to spare my sister who was travelling has MS and is in a wheelchair the stress of her flight home had totally put her off coming again as any stress impacts on her MS symptoms. I'm totally shocked with their treatment especially as MCO is usually excellent with disabled passengers.
Date VisitDecember 2021

"never fly to or from here again"

Trip Verified | If you have to catch a flight out of here make sure you’re here a day early because you are guaranteed to miss your flight waiting in line through security. Everything is done slowly and poorly with no regards to anyone's time. I will never fly to or from here again, I rather pay hundreds of dollars in Lyft fees to fly into other Florida airports but Orlando.
Date VisitDecember 2021

"the dirtiest airport I have ever seen"

Trip Verified | This is without a doubt the dirtiest airport I have ever seen. As I wait to board my flight I am sitting next to an ant infestation. There is food all over the ground and no custodial personnel anywhere. Absolutely disgusting. Bathrooms horrifying.
Date VisitNovember 2021

"get your security acting right"

Trip Verified | It's a clean and straightforward airport. A lot of little food places to visit and seating if you need it. However, the TSA staff there is extremely rude. I understand they have to take their jobs seriously however, they do not need to treat us paying travelers like we're pieces of garbage. I'm a young woman traveling alone and I don't need any man talking down to me and you can't even get "thank you, have a nice day," from them. They were extremely rude about the mask I wore and told me to put a real mask on, even though it covered my mouth and nose. The mask I wear is an alternative for my asthma and how I am able to comply with it where it's needed. Meanwhile there were people walking around with none on at all so I don't even want to hear it. Maybe you need to train your people in common courtesy to others to make it a more pleasant experience while you're there. Glad they keep it clean and tidy, but seriously, get your security acting right with the paying customers who are supporting their paycheck.
Date VisitNovember 2021

"Maybe we will be driving to Florida next time"

Not Verified | The lady pushing the bins into the scanner was beyond rude. As I thought the bin was stuck, not that she purposely pushed it at an angle, I fixed it and she picked it up and slammed it back down to back to being at an angle. If I saw this is how she wanted it you think I would I fixed it? No, I would’ve left it. This lady needs some sunshine from this so called sunshine state. We get it you’re busy but the other workers were pleasant and joked around. The same worker also stated what you don’t care about your belongings? As they’re motioning for us to go through the scanning. Well if our items were pushed through and not held for so long we would’ve been fine. Maybe we will be driving to Florida next time.
Date VisitOctober 2021

"TSA was super friendly and quick"

Not Verified | TSA was super friendly and quick. I lost my Apple Watch during security check, my own fault. I panicked and TSA helped me and looked with me for my watch. They gave me an number to contact them and and fill out forms online. I got a call back the same day and they told me the great news that they found my Apple watch! I am super happy with their quick response and customer service!
Date VisitSeptember 2021

"Not bad service but it could be better"

Not Verified | Very fast security. Staff could be friendlier and more clear with their directions. Bathrooms weren’t very clean. The chipotle ran out of almost everything. Not bad service but it could be better.
Date VisitJuly 2021