Ukraine International

Ukraine International customer review

Kiev - London (Gatwick) in business class (in April). Having flown with UIA so many times I was expecting that in line with other European carriers my own one will make some upgrades and improvements to their (at least) business class service. Well I should have thought twice! Not that their service is bad. it's just very plain and basic. I do not know for how long do they think their old (sometimes) broken seats will pass as business class seats and for how long they'll put up with the Boryspil catering company's offer for premium food (do they try it themselves?). Flight attendants try to do their best to please the customers but with not much to offer it is really hard to do anything. I believe getting nicer wines and other spirits (at least different from those offered in coach) would not hurt and certainly would not send the company bankrupt when they charge so much for their business class service. What's even more upsetting is that their customer relations is non-existent and that no suggestions are ever taken into account. They just are not interested in what you think about them and if you tell them that you'll fly with other carriers they just tell you to do so... To sum up I would like to express a pity that UIA is sliding more and more into less than average carrier with no intention to purchase new aircraft or improve service! They try to preserve the level of service they started with but what they don't understand is that to attract customers airlines should constantly develop their product.

Ukraine International customer review

Several flights - KBP to AMS (3 times one way) LGW (r/t) ZRH (twice one-way) TXL-KBP. Mixed experience. Have been yelled at once (tried to correct the agent's pronunciation of Phoenix which was my final destination on that day) - the other time they misplaced my onward ZRH- LAX tickets (I was with wife and two kids then). The agent thought she gave them to someone else by mistake and ran looking for them even though I tried explaining to her that she must have placed them somewhere on her desk (so it was in fact). The guys tried to make it up by giving us passes to the KBP business class lounge but we simply did not have time to go there - had to run straight to the gate after that delay. Otherwise average service have some newer planes now even started smiling.

Ukraine International customer review

KBP-AMS with UIA. Although it was a relatively short flight a good meal with drinks was served. Staff were friendly. Seating was OK. Looking at the price of the ticket I think it is well worth the money spend.