Tunisair

Tunisair customer review

What a great airline. For a North African airline I was very pleased. Staff were very friendly the seats were very comfy and very roomy which was a surprise. Food was satisfactory however a little downside for otherwise a very pleasant flight. Flight was from Tunis to LHR. I would 100% use them again if I have another family holiday to Tunisia.

Tunisair customer review

Travelled Tunisair only as the price was cheaper than other airlines. Unfortunately this showed in the service. Staff were rude when I advised that I had asked for a veg meal at time of booking they laughed at me and did not offer extra salad/fruits etc. The messages during the flight by the captain I think were in French and again made no effort to translate to English. Very poor service!

Tunisair customer review

Flew LHR-TUN in Feb 2014. The flight out was delayed over 4 hours. I believe this was a combination of the British weather and Tunisair but no information was provided beyond being told at check-in the flight would be delayed by 1½ hours. Meal vouchers were provided 1 hour before boarding but by that point I'd already paid for a meal. Flight was OK but vegetarian food was inedible. Return flight was delayed by about one hour. Again no information provided. The vegetarian meal was the same as the flight out ie inedible. The price was cheap but arriving into Tunis at 02h00 was sub-optimal.

Tunisair customer review

My flight to Tunis was 1 hour late leaving Heathrow and 2 hours late on the return from Tunis. This seems to be the norm for this airline. (Tunis airport is chaotic but this is not the fault of Tunis Air).
Value For Money N/A

Tunisair customer review

LHR-TUNIS-LHR out 1 Oct return 11 Oct 2013. Flight delayed 1 hour both times hot meal provided on both flights even in economy. Newer A320 both ways crew pleasant no real complaints except the late departures!

Tunisair customer review

4 hours late going and 2 hours late returning. In fairness once we were flying there was nothing wrong with the seats food or service. It was just getting the planes to take off that was the problem! At both Gatwick and Enfidha there were no public announcements at all. The flight from Gatwick was delayed for over 2 hours after the information board had shown that we were boarding. Flight diverted to Tunis because of bad weather and then left in lounge again with no information. On landing at Enfidha we had to wait over an hour for our luggage to come off. On the return trip we waited at the gate4 for an hour saw one plane come in unload fill up with food and then disappear without anyone boarding. We were then moved to another gate but only after other travellers button- holed a ground crew person. Then waited after boarding had to wait for another hour while a technical check was carried out - this to a plane that had just landed!

Tunisair customer review

ABJ to TUN in an older A320. Flight left at 1.30 am and I wasn't expecting much in terms of meal service but a drink of any kind would have been nice maybe coffee or tea before we landed since it was 7.00 am at that point. There were extra crew on board and one had a little boy who ran up and down the aisle much of the flight playing with the FA's in the galley and waking up passengers. Ground staff in ABJ and TUN very nice and helpful. I would only recommend to a seasoned traveler.

Tunisair customer review

We flew from Heathrow to Tunis as BA let us down with a schedule change so we didn't exactly choose this airline as we were left with no choice. The flight was not exactly cheap. The plane took off nearly an hour late. The passenger next to me told me they are always late. On board there is no entertainment not even in in-flight magazine! The food was poor and my partner's veggie meal didn't materialise a fact which the air hostess took great delight in confirming. He wasn't even offered a snack or an extra drink by way of an apology. My seat was broken so kept reclining even though I didn't want it to which must have been very annoying for the person behind me. Other seats seemed to be having the same issue. The cabin was dated and filthy. We landed only 15 minutes late having made up time but the luggage took an hour to take the short journey from the aircraft to the tiny terminal at Tunis. When we checked in at our hotel in Tunis and we told them we'd flown with Tunisair they told us laughing "you shouldn't have". Clearly this airline has an appalling reputation. Journey home was similar experience.

Tunisair customer review

LHR-Tunis return flights July 2013. Outward flight from T4 delayed 1 hour - pleasant flight with a good meal and red wine (only had 1 as they ran out). On landing had to descend by stairs to awaiting coaches. Return flight left on time and meal was good although when I asked for wine the stewardess looked aghast saying they don't serve wine or beer? Leg room was very good though not enough toilets - always a queue.

Tunisair customer review

FRA to TUN. Price was really cheap for biz with nice seats and a good service. They did not offer any English newspapers on the plane or in the Tunis Lounge I cannot understand. Would fly with them again.