Laudamotion

"Absolutely no legroom"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Vienna to Dublin return. To put the positive points in the first place, the planes on both flights were very clean and on board staff very friendly and professional. On the outbound flight, just a couple of weeks after booking, we were informed it would depart 6 hrs later than initially foreseen. without any reason being given for that. However, we decided to stay booked on that flight, as we had hotels etc. already booked. On the day of the flight itself in the end the flight was delayed another 1:45 hrs, again with no reason given at the gate (which was btw. very cramped, had no airconditioning and no seating available). At the return flight, check-in was with Ryanair and very chaotic with no staff available to assist. Absolutely no legroom on both flights.
RouteVienna to Dublin

"flight was great"

Trip Verified | Stuttgart to Split. The flight was great. We did the Check In online so when we arrived at the airport we immediately went thru the security check and then to the gate. Boarding went smoothly and the seats were okay, the same as Eurowings. We had a delay because of the Thunderstorm but that was ok. We didn't pay much money for the tickets about 60€. The crew was nice. I flew with my hand luggage because I heard many people had problems with their suitcases with Laudamotion so I would recommend flying with only hand luggage.
AircraftA320-232
RouteStuttgart to Split
Date FlownAugust 2019

"very disappointed with LaudaMotion"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Copenhagen to Vienna. I am very disappointed with LaudaMotion. Round trip (2 adults, 4 children). Online Check In did not work (the app did not accept my passport number anyway, so the check in could not be completed). Check-in at the airport was then only possible with enormous additional costs! Airplane, especially the toilets, dirty. I'm sure not going to travel with LaudaMotion anymore. Ich bin sehr enttäuscht von LaudaMotion. Rundreise (2 Erwachsene, 4 Kinder). Online Check In funktionierte nicht (die App akzeptierte warum auch immer??? meine Reisepassnummer nicht und so konnte der Check In nicht abgeschlossen werden). Check-in am Flughafen war dann nur mehr mit enormen Mehrkosten möglich! Flugzeug, vor allem die Toiletten, schmutzig. Werde mit Sicherheit nicht mehr mit LaudaMotion reisen.
RouteCopenhagen to Vienna

"disappointing experience"

(Romania)

Not Verified | Bucharest to Vienna. First time I took Laudamotion and the inflight service from the start is the worst. From not able to accept debit cards, to local Romanian currency to zero smile from the inflight crew, this airline takes the first place in lousy service. While the ground crew were brilliant and extraordinarily helpful, the inflight crew seems to consist of staff who lack even the basic courtesy of airline greetings. Well, laudamotion is all about being economical- including customer service. An absolutely disappointing experience.
RouteBucharest to Vienna
Date FlownJune 2019

"the absolute worst flight company"

(Sweden)

Trip Verified | I am flying 2-8 times a month regularly and this is the absolute worst flight company I have ever travelled with. Almost all other flight companies have online check-in until 2 hours before flight, I have arrived later than this without checking in many times with many different airlines and I have never had any issues. Almost all other airlines send emails reminding you to check in online if it’s imporant, Laudamotion sends no email and there is no information in my travel itinerary that I need to check in 3 hours before online and that there is no possibility to check in at the airport. Arriving at the airport there is no information about where to go, what to do, where to pay. I was advised to go stand in one line, was waiting a long time, turns out I should have been in a completely different line (in a place where Laudamotion wasn’t even mentioned?). A googling gave me no information from the company itself but I found out through other people who had suffered the same that the check in fee at the airport was 55€! I was prepared to pay the extra fee (even though I find it ridiculous) but in the end I ended up missing my flight because of these lines and the bad directions of where to go.
RouteCopenhagen to Vienna
Date FlownJune 2019

"cabin was very dirty"

(Austria)

Not Verified | Vienna to Dublin. Flying with Laudamotion means low comfort, you cannot expect a lot. At least I would be happy if the staff would be friendly, the cabin clean and the overall onboard-experience would be good. The staff was very unmotivated and not really friendly. The cabin was very dirty, sticky seats and broken tables. Food and drinks had to be purchased which is okay, but the service was very inefficient and slow. Boarding was slow and chaotic - long waiting times at the gate, in the stairhouse, outside the building and again in front of the stairs of the aircraft.
RouteVienna to Dublin

"Had a bad experience"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Bucharest to Vienna. Had a bad experience flying with this airline a month or two ago, but gave LM another chance. The dirt cheap tickets were a factor. Flight started boarding 45mins late, now stuck on the tarmac for 50 mins. On the flight to Bucharest the electronic booking system shut down. They had to check in everybody manually, which took ages. This airline is a joke.
RouteBucharest to Vienna
Date FlownMay 2019

"it is superb value for money"

Trip Verified | Very nice flight with Laudamotion from Dublin to Vienna. Flight left on time, the seat was comfy, even though the plane was showing it's age a bit. Boarding was on time, funnily, the priority line, (which lets you take two bags rather than one) was a lot longer than the standard line. I just found this funny. The crew were very kind and friendly. I have only one complaint, and that is that Debit cards are not excepted, and I only had one of these cards, and no cash. But the flight attendant was very kind, and offered to get me some water. Overall, friendly service, nice flight, efficient and friendly, and for only £32, it is superb value for money.
RouteDublin to Vienna

"Another great flight"

Trip Verified | Another great flight with Laudamotion from Budapest to Stuttgart. I have very low expectations for these flights, as they are so cheap. This one cost me just £11, which is superb value. The flight crew were kind, I purchased some wine onboard for a very reasonable price. Crew were friendly and professional. I really enjoyed it, cheap and cheerful, very friendly crew, and a nice ride.
RouteBudapest to Stuttgart
Date FlownApril 2019

"they have been most unhelpful"

Trip Verified | I purchased an extra leg-room seat for my flight as my knee doesn't handle being bent for long periods of time well (but this does not affect my movement levels nor is it visible). I was shocked to note that the seat I was shown as extra leg-room during check-in was not in fact one. I was told nothing could be done on the flight and that I should contact customer support for a refund. I have done so but in the month that has passed since my first contact they have been most unhelpful, first responding with reasons for my seat allocation that were simply untrue and then requesting that I provide them with my boarding pass I cannot access anymore. The service overall is awful and I would not recommend it to anyone.
RouteLondon Stansted to Vienna