Laudamotion

"fair for the price"

(Slovakia)

Trip Verified | Vienna to Palma. Laudamotion is vary fair for the price. Each time I flew I had no issues. Flew on time - plane fleet despite the age looks fresh - crew was friendly - check in and boarding smooth. No issues at all. I have no negative experience at all, so I definitely recommend!
RouteVienna to Palma
Date FlownOctober 2018

"lost us as customers"

Trip Verified | Berlin Tegel to Rijeka. We feel like we got scammed. We tried to check in online but the website said that my partner would need to visit the checking desk because she is not an EU citizen. We decided to get to the airport 3 and a half hours early to leave plenty of time for this. When we tried to check in we were told we had to wait. We waited until it was 2 hours before departure but were then told we would have to pay 110euro checking fee and that we could no longer check in online. This is more than the cost of our flights. We tried phoning customer service, but it costs money every minute, and there is a long waiting time before you can speak to someone. The people at the airport were no help and we ended up having to pay it. We feel like this system is predatory and they have now lost us as customers.
RouteBerlin Tegel to Rijeka
Date FlownAugust 2018

"staff were not friendly"

Trip Verified | Düsseldorf to Málaga. Our flight was operated by Ryanair, but at least the legroom was good. The crew and boarding staff were not friendly and did not smile for a second. We also couldn't put the back of our seats back.
RouteDüsseldorf to Málaga