Freebird Airlines

Freebird Airlines customer review

I flew to Antalya and back with Freebird in March 2014. Having read bad reviews I was expecting the worst. However I was very pleasantly surprised. The legroom was adequate for all except exceptionally tall people. Drinks and a very edible cheese and tomato roll were provided for no additional payment. We were kept well informed of our progress throughout the flight and the cabin staff spoke good English and could not have been more pleasant or helpful. Altogether it was a more pleasant experience than I have experienced with some better known airlines. I would certainly fly with Freebird again.

Freebird Airlines customer review

Birmingham to Antalya return 5 and 12 March 2014. I can only repeat what others have said. Leg room minimal I took my shoes off as usual on a plus 2 hour flight and couldn't reach them again until the other seats were vacated. The cabin crew were good but the food was abysmal just a free cheese and something bap plus a free cold drink with coffee to follow. Couldn't understand the info from the flight deck. Only good thing the flight was on time.

Freebird Airlines customer review

Just flown Glasgow to Antalya. Flight back went via Bristol which we were not previously notified by travel agent. Seats were the tightest I have ever experienced and I have flown all over the world. Food offered was very limited and very expensive. Was planning on taking friends but I would choose scheduled airline in future. Would not recommend this airline.

(Sweden)

I'm quite surprised about previous comments on leg room. I am a mere 1 meter 78 cms and I flew from Gothenburg to Antalya last week in an Airbus 320 with 30 rows. My back was firmly at the backrest while my knees was equally as firm against the forward backrest causing complains from that passenger feeling my knees in her back. Despite other service being ok I will never use Freebird again as long as current leg room is not improved. The rest of the Scandinavian party had the same complaint.

Freebird Airlines customer review

Leg room abysmal. Food very expensive. Very uncomfortable flight from Gatwick to Antalya on 27th November 2013. In the middle seat of three it was dire.

Freebird Airlines customer review

Just arrived in Edinburgh from Antalya cramped space with no legroom at all £2.80 for a can of coke is just taking it too far I spent £40 in drinks for three people! It was on time but the plane was old with very noisy toilets mind you In fairness the staff do their best no complaints there.

Freebird Airlines customer review

On entering the aircraft for a flight from Gatwick to Antalya we noticed it had not been well cleaned there were papers and empty plastic bottles on the floor and under seats. This didn't inspire confidence. There were few meal options left and 2 of the meal trays were not as shown in the brochure. We didn't hear from the captain at all (his English not up to it?) but the cabin crew were friendly and efficient. No inflight entertainment (but it didn't matter to me). Not enough leg room for my friend who was 5' 8". She had to sit diagonally.

Freebird Airlines customer review

Flew to Antalya for a holiday. Reduced leg room but quite a smooth flight. One criticism is the inflight magazine advertises bags of peanuts. 40g at 2 Euros the bags that arrive are 25g so felt a bit diddled!

Freebird Airlines customer review

Flight FHY608 18/09/2013 to Antalya Turkey. Must be the aircraft with the least leg room we have ever experienced. Impossible to pick anything up if you dropped it! Very bad experience and will not fly with them again. They did leave and arrive on time though.

Freebird Airlines customer review

6th August 2013 from Bodrum to Gatwick. Having read earlier reviews I was dreading it. Well the staff were polite helpful and professional. The seating was standard for a charter flight and as comfortable as any other I've travelled with. The food hot chicken and rice was better than most and very tasty. I will most certainly use them again.