Best Economy Class Seats

easyJet

"I wouldn't fly with easyJet again"

Verified Review | Gatwick to Edinburgh. After delays of 2 hours, which is quite good for easyjet, our gate was announced. This was where the drama started. We went to gate 55D which was the same gate the Glasgow flight which had been called earlier. After about half an hour of trying to figure out who was at gate 55D they decided to move the Edinburgh passengers. They moved us to gate 54 which was back through the check in desk. On getting there we were told we could get through. So the 100 or so passengers were trapped in a glass corridor in the blistering heat. After another half an hour they decided to move us in to what looked like a departure lounge that time forgot. Basically seats and that was it. I asked one time during the next half hour if could visit the bathroom and was told no. When an announcement finally came. The first one of the day I hasten to add the the flight was cancelled. We then had to wait about an hour until they decided to escort us out of the airport through passport control, even though we were domestic which took another half hour. After finally getting out of departures we were expected to stand in a queue for cutover services with one person on the desk. I'm pretty sure I would have been there 2 days later which ironically was the next flight they were offering. I know eastJet is cheap but if it wasn't my company that booked the flights I wouldn't fly with easyjet ever again.
RouteLGW to EDI
Date FlownJuly 2016

"flight delayed by 4 hours"

Verified Review | Second time I take this easyJet route from Geneva to Berlin and 2nd time the flight is delayed by 4 hours. Absolutely no information was given and the service is bad. Avoid easyjet when possible. They don't even apologize which is after 4 hours waiting kinda upsetting. They sell for cheap but did not deliver on their process.
RouteGVA to SXF
Date FlownJuly 2016

"a disgruntled easyJet customer"

Verified Review | I fly with easyJet at least three times per week. Yesterday's flight from Edinburgh to Gatwick was delayed by an hour. We then lost time for some unknown reason and arrived even later. When we arrived at Gatwick the pilot couldn't park the plane and we had to wait another 30 minutes for a tug to push the plane into position to enable the jetty to be attached. If I wasn't tired and hungry it would have been comical. Today boarding should have commenced 50 minutes ago, we have been left standing for 50 minutes with absolutely no explanation in the sweltering heat of the departure lounge. So it looks like my return journey will have a similar farcical delay. If you are flying the Edinburgh to Gatwick route, do yourself a favour and use British Airways. You will be surprised how similar the fares are. And for the record, I am not a British Airways employee, I am a disgruntled Easyjet customer. In conclusion, I only have myself to blame for booking a flight with Easyjet, I guess it's time for me to practice what I preach.
RouteLGW to EDI
Date FlownJuly 2016

"you get what you pay for"

(Denmark)

Flew from Copenhagen to Manchester. It's the old adage that you get what you pay for. EasyJet is a very cheap way to travel by air. And that's what you have to remember. EasyJet - by the looks of it - is shoved to the furthest part of the airports presumably for cheaper renting space. The staff seem adequately trained but a little distant and indifferent but they do get you through with little fuss. You have to permanently keep reminding yourself when travelling with EasyJet (or any other super low-cost airline) that you're flying at a fraction of the cost of other airlines and that you should always bare that in mind no matter what. There is no airs and graces with them and you'll be expected to shuffle along with the pack with almost no service or attention paid to you. That said, they are quite quick and efficient.
RouteCPH to MAN
Date FlownJuly 2016

"yet another delayed flight"

Due to fly London Southend to Amsterdam. Yet another easyJet delayed flight due to "technical issues", second one from Southend in a week? 4 hour delay at 7.25am, perhaps someone at easyJet maintenance should set an earlier alarm to make sure passengers don't lose half their break in a departure lounge.
RouteSEN to AMS
Date FlownJune 2016

"try to rip you off"

Verified Review | I am extremely frustrated with easyJet after our flight from Paris to Nice. Not only was this an expensive flight for a short trip in Europe but the attendants at the gate were very rude. The website says that you have to pay 60€ for an extra bag (in a subtle way), so you must know that going into it. Unfortunately, we did not know this policy until we get to the gate and they aggressively asked for our money. After traveling throughout Europe for some time, we have never had any problem with our baggage. Most airlines have allowed one small bag and one overhead bag, so while we still have all of that luggage, we have to pay for what they already have space for on their flight. Furthermore, once we had boarded the flight, we noticed ample space in all of the overhead luggage compartments for the bags while they had specifically said at the gate that due to the full flight, they could not fit our baggage. They charge you for all food and beverages as well. The policies this airline holds are frankly absurd as they try to rip you off. Definitely not worth what you pay for. They advertise themselves as a cheap airlines while instead you will probably have to pay the price of a much nicer flight. However, they do leave on time and their boarding process goes quickly.
RouteORY to NCE

"delayed departure"

Verified Review | Flew easyJet from Venice to Luton. Delayed departure for muffled reason. Captain sounded competent. Cabin crew had a novel rule - cannot use a blanket if seated at an emergency exit. Landing was quite wobbly, apparently due to blustery wind. On arrival, bags took unbelievably long to arrive: 80 minutes after scheduled arrival. No ground staff on site to explain or apologize.
RouteVCE to LTN
Date FlownJuly 2016

"it was quickly turned round"

My wife and I flew easyJet from Edinburgh to Gatwick on an Airbus 319. We were one hour late leaving due to late inbound aircraft, once the plane was on stand it was quickly turned round and we were on our way. Enough leg room with the non reclining seats, we did not make any purchases from the food menu. Flight was full.
RouteEDI to LGW

"excellent service"

Verified Review | Flew easyJet from London Gatwick to Geneva. Excellent service on a brand new A320 Neo aircraft. Very polite cabin crew and in general although a 30 min delay the flight was effortless. I have really witnessed a lot of improvement over the years, they are far surpassing British Airways on service.
RouteLGW to GVA
Date FlownJuly 2016

"flight was without any problems"

(Czech Republic)

Our flight with easyJet from Prague to Milan Malpensa was without any problems - the plane was new and clean and there were no delays. Cabin crew were friendly and helpful. Of course, like with every lowcost carrier, you have to carefully check your cabin luggage size. We've experienced beautiful approach over the Alps when landing in Milan.
RoutePRG to MXP