Airline of the Year

easyJet

"flights are usually delayed"

Verified Review | Frequent flyer on this flight Madrid to Gatwick. I don't know if I am unlucky but 95% of the times has been delayed! I understand you are not paying for a premium service but I cant really understand how its possible, specially from London airport, the flights are usually delayed.
RouteMadrid to London
Date FlownJune 2017

"Would fly easyJet again"

Verified Review | Manchester to Prague. Quite a good experience on the outbound flight to Prague. Aircraft clean. Cabin crew nice & friendly as was the captain/co pilot with their information. Arrived just a few minutes late. Return journey delayed. Over 2.5 hours late leaving so arrived at MAN 01.30 instead of 23.00. Delay due to a lady being offloaded on the aircraft's earlier journey due to panic attack. These thing happen. We had a 99CZK (£3) for refreshments. Managed to get a drink and a butty with just a few pence to pay. So not bad. Both flights full. Would fly easyJet again as we like the unrestricted weight on cabin bags.
AircraftA319 / A320
RouteManchester to Prague
Date FlownJune 2017

"will never use this airline again"

Verified Review | Miserable 10 hours spent waiting for a delayed easyJet flight to Gatwick because of a fault with the plane. Very disappointed and will never use this airline again. No help offered from airline staff to source alternative flights and final delay of 14 hours.
RouteAberdeen to London Gatwick
Date FlownMay 2017

"at least you know what to expect"

Verified Review | Flew London Gatwick to Aberdeen. EasyJet during winter times been a good option to fly to and from Gatwick. For what you pay, flight was on time and went rather smoothly. The cabin crew were friendly. Will keep using them every time I need for Gatwick flights. Better then BA, at least you know what to expect.
RouteLondon Gatwick to Aberdeen
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"Always delays with boarding"

Verified Review | Horrible service from London to Amsterdam with easyJet. Asking to squash my little hand bag into my suitcase so I could take it onboard. Stupidity! I saw several people carrying two huge bags in front of me and the staff members didn't say anything to them. Always delays with boarding. Have flown several time and have never bordered on time. As a result delays in landing as well. The aircraft is always dirty. Will not fly with them again!
RouteLondon to Amsterdam
Date FlownJune 2017

"happy with the service for the price paid"

Verified Review | I have never had a problem with easyJet. Very happy with the service for the price paid and only had to pay extra charges once due to my bag being too heavy. Not exactly their fault! I am due to fly with them again on Saturday from Bristol to Glasgow and I changed my return flight for which they charged me an extra £30.00. However as this was within 24 hours of booking, I was fully refunded with no fuss having submitted a request for a refund via the website, when I'd noticed the charge. A message was left on my phone to confirm this. Again, never had any problems with easyJet and happy to fly with them.
RouteBristol to Glasgow
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"show some respect to your passengers please"

Verified Review | It's not so much about the flight itself from Nice to Luton although it's always delayed or cancelled (frequent flyer on easyJet). I have a big problem with the way they treat passengers before boarding in general. Yesterday in Nice they pushed us in a long corridor of mostly windows with the sun pointing at it. It was horrible. No air conditioning, impossible to get fresh air or even shade. This was going on for approximately 30 minutes. I asked if it was possible to get some door or window open but was totally ignored. EasyJet show some respect to your passengers please. It's not that complicated.
RouteNice to Luton
Date FlownMay 2017

"cancelled at the last minute"

Verified Review | Gatwick to Geneva. Having had a terrible experience with the flight being cancelled at the last minute and no help at all from the airline I asked for some recompense. After multiple emails and discussions we agreed recompense for the increased costs of the new flights I had to book online with them for later that day. Now several months later I have still not received that refund and they have gone completely silent. This is a terrible experience and I will not use this airline again until they have paid me what they owe me. If anyone out there believes that customer services should work - don't use easyJet they are impossible to talk to or get any sort of satisfaction from.
RouteGatwick to Geneva
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"Was very happy with everything"

(Israel)

Verified Review | Flew easyJet from Tel Aviv to London Gatwick. Was very happy with everything. The flights weren't that expensive, the staff were nice and I was comfortable the whole flight. The staff filled my water bottle and I also purchased one. Since it's a low cost flight I had no expectations but everything was like a regular flight except for the luggage allowance. Although adding one more suitcase to my last flight only cost me 4£ which is very cheap and worth it. They also had vocal guidance in Hebrew which is very nice. I have no complaints.
RouteTel Aviv to London Gatwick

"abandoned us in Berlin"

Verified Review | I flew Hamburg to Gatwick on May 12th. Flight 2 hours delayed. I had to get a cab at the other end as it was 1am. I flew back on May 19. There was a thunderstorm over Hamburg and we were diverted to Berlin. Assurances from the Captain we would all be taken care of by EasyJet turned out to be empty words. Apparently people with hand luggage were taken off somewhere in a bus. The rest of us waited an hour and a half for our luggage by which time it was midnight and not an easyjet person to be seen. I was able to phone my son who lives in Berlin but others were trying desperately to find hotels and trains. Whilst the storm caused the diversion I think it was very bad that easyjet abandoned us in Berlin.
RouteHamburg to Gatwick