easyJet

Customer rating from 2084 reviews

Review by (United States) 2nd July 2015

My husband and I flew from Paris to Rome in June 2015. We were going to fly with Air France but their cheaper flights sold out too quickly and we missed out. Apparently there was a fire at FCO in May so they changed us to CIA but only gave me 2 days notice, which I was annoyed about. Turned out to be a blessing because we flew out of FCO and it was Crazy. I highly recommend CIA. Our flight was on time, no delays. Staff were pleasant. The seats were comfortable. I paid $12 extra for extra leg room so our carry on bags would be guaranteed to fit, as we weren't checking luggage. We both fell asleep promptly and missed any drink service or entertainment. I checked in online, knew all about the fees and charges so as long as you are prepared it shouldn't come as a shock. Either way, zero delays, zero issues, cheap flight. What more could you want?
RouteCDG to CIA

Review by (New Zealand) 30th June 2015

Not very impressed with extra charges on baggage (£30) especially after the flight was turned around and 4hour delay in Liverpool. A £3 voucher doesn't get you much in Liverpool airport. There was a notable absence of passengers refusing to travel afterwards.
RouteLiverpool to Paris

Review by (United States) 28th June 2015

There was no communication to me that flights from Rome to Munich were cancelled. No email, no text, no call. Customer service desk doesn't open until 8, too late to sort out how we can get reimbursed to fly on a different airline. It seems like theyare one of the most noncommunicative airlines, judging from the volumes of people that have experienced issues with the airline. This airline is cheap for a reason.
RouteRome to Munich

Review by (Italy) 20th June 2015

MXP-MUC-MXP, outbound flight was early in the morning and departed on time from Milan. Return from Munich arrived 25 minutes prior our scheduled arrival time in Milan. On both flight crew members were polite and kind, airplane was cleed and new seat were very comfortable. I didn't use their inflight food service and I neither bought anything from the onboard shopping.
RouteMilan Malpensa to Munich

Review by (United Kingdom) 17th June 2015

Flew out on a new A320 which had the new thin seats which proved to be very comfortable even on a 3.5 hour flight. There seemed to be more space generally so it was a good flight. Left early and arrived early. Check-in at Bristol was well organised with all check-in desks open so little waiting. A different story at Madeira airport. We queued for best part of an hour to check-in. The whole thing was a complete shambles and there were some heated exchanges between passengers who tried to push in. We have seen this before at Madeira airport and it makes for a poor end to a nice holiday. Easyjet need to review their arrangements at this airport. The flight itself was uneventful on an older A320, left early and arrived early. The only slight disappointment was that there was only one refreshment run. Since they had run out of most snacks early on the first run perhaps they thought it wasn't worth doing a second (although a drink of some kind would have been welcome). Overall easyjet is my airline of choice when travelling in Europe as it is now on par with BA or other national carriers.
RouteBRS to FNC

Review by (United Kingdom) 16th June 2015

Drop off luggage queues huge both ways. Easyjet provided the basis for a trip. Ok for short haul flights, not ok for long flights.
RouteLondon to Reykjavik

Review by (Australia) 15th June 2015

Flight out was about 20 minutes delayed due to late arrival. Speedy Boarding ticket row 1. The boarding process was well organized - SB ticket holders first on bus and first off to enter aircraft at remote stand in Geneva. Aware that Easyjet have changed there hand luggage allowance but no passengers had their hand luggage checked or measured etc. Some taking on board alot more than allowed. A very quick food and beverage service for 45 minute flight. Flight attendants x4 working hard in short flight. No inflight entertainment as expected. Arrival in Nice to the gate safely.
RouteGeneva to Nice

Review by (United Kingdom) 14th June 2015

I've not flown with easyJet for a few years. This was a good flight, leaving very punctually and arriving a bit ahead of schedule. The boarding process was quick and efficient as was disembarking in Bordeaux. The cabin crew on this flight from Bristol were especially nice and were really good with children, which was nice as I was travelling with my two young nephews. I didn't bother with anything from the in-flight service so can't comment on that. My seat was fine as well, although the seating generally looked like it could do with a bit of refurb soon. But overall I was really pleased with the service on this very short hop from Bristol to Bordeaux.
RouteBristol to Bordeaux

Review by (United Kingdom) 13th June 2015

My return flight to the UK from Bordeaux was not as good as going out. Largely due to the chaotic nature of Bordeaux airport. This involved a cattle like holding area for passengers waiting to board the flight. We were held there for ages before being allowed onto the plane and it was really uncomfortable with nowhere to sit and a single file queueing area in place. Once onboard the flight was very busy. The cabin crew did a good job really, especially as there were one or two disruptive passengers on board who were pretty rude to one flight attendant in particular. Other than that, the flight went very quickly. I was going to get something from the in-flight service, having not been able to pick something up at the airport, but it was slow coming round (despite the fact I was only in row 9) so we were making our descent by the time they got to me.
RouteBordeaux to Bristol

Review by (United Kingdom) 12th June 2015

Travelled from Edinburgh to Luton on 30/05/15 and returned on 07/06/15. Being disabled, I requested assistance on both journeys. The staff at Edinburgh were superb both times, but the staff at Luton were almost non-existent. On arrival at Luton, we were taken to the baggage hall and told to sit at the side where we would be attended to. I could see my case going round and round and it was eventually removed and taken to me by another passenger. When an attendant eventually arrived, after a very long time, he was rushed off his feet, as there was such a shortage of staff. On the return journey, I was almost reduced to tears. I rang from the booth for disabled assistance, and was assured someone would be with me as soon as possible. I rang twice more and both times was assured someone was on the way. Eventually, a very kind parking attendant went to investigate matters and someone arrived within 10 minutes, by which time I was almost passing out with the heat, as it was like sitting in a greenhouse with the sun beating down and I had waited an hour and a quarter! Again, the attendant was run off his feet through lack of staff and I had not even been checked in (so much for having to arrive 90 minutes before the flight!). As it was, the plane was late, otherwise I would have missed my flight. Having said all that, all staff were very civil, but it did turn my lovely holiday into a nightmare. If Easyjet are committed to helping disabled people have a smooth journey from start to finish, they need to get their act together and liaise with OES re passenger assistance, especially in this day and age. May I add that the cabin crews were most helpful, as were the OES staff at Edinburgh where the service is most professional.
RouteEdinburgh to Luton