Top 100 Airlines

easyJet

"the crew was nice"

(Belgium)

Verified Review | Lille to Berlin Schönefeld on easyJet, with a new aircraft there and back. There was enough legroom (I'm 1m 86), the crew was nice and there was enough information. The pilot gave during the flight some information about the destinantion and city, and the cabin crew as well. As they are a low-cost carrier there is no WiFi, inflight entertainment or free beverages.
RouteLIL to SXF
Date FlownApril 2016

"staff were polite and helpful"

I flew from Gatwick to Heraklion return for less than the price of a train ticket to Cornwall. The staff were polite, smart and helpful. The Captain and First Officer welcomed us with announcements that informed us of the route, height , speed etc. Take off and landing was smooth. The seats were comfortable with enough leg room. Some people might struggle over the amount of space. When we left the aircraft on each occasion the Pilot came out to greet us.
RouteLGW to HER
Date FlownApril 2016

"got on with massive bags"

(Israel)

I'll start by saying that the price is fair, we paid around 400 euros each for a flight from Tel Aviv to London which is quite a distance. The cabin crew were polite and decent but they still have to start acknowledging their own rules. They have a rule for carryon luggage 56x45x26cm, why can't they stick to that? Everyone got on the flight with massive bags that were obviously not fit to be carried on and then had to remove the luggage from the plane. Another thing that is annoying is the non-existant entertainment system. We had a family infront of us that had ipads and laptops with them. All you have is a magazine with pictures of things you can buy, and not to mention that everything on board from foods to drinks will cost you money. There are however, meal deals where you pay 6 euros and you get a bacon sandwich, a drink, and a bag of chips. All in all just like someone else said, it will get you from point A to point B, but only if the low price is worth sacrificing food, comfort and entertainment.
RouteTLV to LTN
Date FlownAugust 2015

"gets you from A to B and back"

Bristol to Newcastle, returning from Edinburgh. Nothing special makes either flight stand out, it gets you from A to B and back again. Seats are hard and with a tight pitch so anything more than 75-90 minutes duration would be hard to put up with. All flights full, and as expected usual scramble for overhead space. Something lacking with them when compared to a regular airline - budget airline characteristic probably. Would I use them again, yes if there was no other options available.
RouteBRS to NCL
Date FlownApril 2016

"cabin crew were helpful"

Flew Luton to Amsterdam. Great flight and smooth, left on time, arrived on time, pilot was communicating at take off and during the flight and cabin crew were helpful. Paid for extra leg room as I am over 6ft 4" was surprised at the amount of room and a nice high backed chair so room to relax, thank goodness they have removed reclining seats, nothing more annoying than somebody reclining into your face. You also notice that easyJet I would say are too nice as many passengers seem unable to read or ignore the hand baggage guidelines. So well done Easyjet for putting passengers first as you could make good money by sticking to your guidelines.
RouteLTN to AMS

"cabin crew were warm"

You get what you pay for with easyJet. Flew from Luton to Madrid. Cabin crew were warm and very welcoming at boarding, which was very efficient. Departed bang on time and arrived a few minutes before schedule. There was regular communication between the passengers and the pilots which I find comforting when flying, and I like to know the routing we are taking. Seats were comfortable, legroom was tight, but what do you expect, it's a budget airline after all.
AircraftA319-112
RouteLTN to MAD
Date FlownMarch 2016

"seats were relatively comfortable"

Flew London Gatwick - Milan Linate with easyJet. Check in was smooth and fast at Gatwick with very friendly staff. We boarded the plane around 25-30 minutes late, this was because it was an evening flight and there was a delay during the morning. The seats on-board were relatively comfortable, legroom was average, but comfortable. There was no in-flight on screen entertainment, but there was a very interesting magazine, with plenty of articles in 5 languages. We needed to pay for food on-board, I had a hot chocolate and muffin, this was quite tasty. The flight was very smooth and the pilot dealt with turbulence well. We landed in Milan around 20 minutes late. All of the luggage arrived quickly on belt. Would recommend easyJet for all short European flights and would use them again.
RouteLGW to LIN
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"leave us there without any help"

(Cyprus)

Verified Review | I was travelling from Larnaca to Gatwick. Because of the bad weather we landed in Liverpool. The problem is that the company leave us there without any help about how we travel to Gatwick. It was 4 in the morning and we were trying to find money to buy a bus ticket for £100 pounds to travel to Gatwick. Also I have to mention the bad behavior in all flights of Easyjet I travelled especially to this one. Two weeks after the flight I sent them several emails without any answer. I'm calling them everyday waiting about 30 minutes everytime and no one answer the phone. Don't trust easyJet.
RouteLCA to LGW
Date FlownMarch 2016

"cabin crew were marvellous"

I travelled back with easyJet to Luton from Corfu yesterday on flight number EZY2372 with my parents who are both disabled. The cabin crew were marvellous to us all and I can't thank them enough for their pleasant and helpful attitude. My partner and I have just brought a villa in Corfu and this excellent service means we can now feel quite comfortable in inviting our parents to stay with us.
AircraftA 320
RouteCFU to LTN
Date FlownApril 2016

"won't be flying with them again"

Verified Review | I have had the missfortune of flying with Easyjet 3 times in the last 7 days. The first flight was delayed by 4 hours (Catania to London). The second by 1 hour (London to Madrid) and the third (Madrid to London) is so far delayed by 2 hours. They seem cheap when you buy the ticket but when you take into account all the extra money you end up spending due to their delays (rearranging transport, buying food, etc) and the stress caused it is really not worth it. I won't be flying with them again and I would not recommend them to anyone.
RouteMAD to LGW