Top 100 Airlines

easyJet

"communication is very poor"

Verified Review | Flew easyJet from Luton to Palma. Delays with both outward and return flights, no explanation until you are on the plane, communication is very poor, attitude seems to be you are lucky to be going at all, never mind the affect of the delays with very young children travelling. Also flew with easyJet in June and last November and was delayed on those flights, do any flights take run on time? Customer service could be much better if communication improved and less delays.
RouteLTN to PMI
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"I can no longer recommend them"

Verified Review | I fly EasyJet weekly between London and Budapest so have accumulated a representative view of their service on this route, and tonight's flight from Budapest to London is not unusual. It's cheap, they fly to Gatwick, planes are new and crew professional and friendly. The flights are almost always late, due to ground handling issues. Twice this week, I have been delayed (1 hour tonight, 2.5 hours Monday) due to the water not being cleared and replaced on the aircraft when it should. On Monday this resulted in me getting to my apartment 3 hours late at 1am. Tonight this resulted in passengers flushing the toilets manually using bottles of mineral water provided by the crew and using a hand sanitiser to "wash" hands. For the second time this week, there was also no hot or cold food. Tonight, not for the first time, we were then dropped at the South Terminal at Gatwick rather than the North as scheduled, leaving people to find their way to their cars, taxis or friends at the other terminal. I have now reached the point where if I have a choice of airline on a route, I will choose another than EasyJet, even if it costs substantially more. I used to be a fan of EasyJet, but having become a regular flyer with them over the last year, I can no longer recommend them.
RouteBUD to LGW
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"bag drop took 50 minutes"

Barcelona to Bristol with easyJet. The bag drop at Barcelona took 50 minutes with only one desk open for non speedy boarding or disabled passengers. Is this to encourage passengers to pay for speedy boarding? The flight itself was on time and the crew were excellent. The pilot gave information about the flight and the service was efficient.
RouteBCN to BRS
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"it was good value for money"

(Taiwan)

One-way trip from Amsterdam - Luton with easyJet. Everything went fine on this short hop, from start to finish. Plane clean and flight on time. Bags were waiting for me when I arrived at the baggage claim area. First-time experience with this budget airline and I thought it was good value for money.
RouteAMS to LTN

"most costly experience"

Verified Review | London Gatwick to Malaga. Worst and most costly experience with any airline, hands down. They overbooked my flight, so I got to watch my plane board for 25 minutes before it left without me. Then they wanted to charge me 80 pounds to get on a later flight, with no guarantee of having a seat. Ultimately, I had to buy a ticket from another airline and easyjet wouldn't reimburse anything. Customer service people were embarrased and tired of being yelled at for just cause. I will never use this terrible company again.
RouteLGW to AGP

"no more easyJet"

London to Athens return. Late by well over an hour both ways. Chaotic boarding and slow cabin service. No value to cost of ticket so back to a professional carrier for me. Budget airlines are only worth the discomfort and impersonal service if they are punctual. The additional cost of BA would have represented real value to me. So, no more easyJet.
RouteLGW to ATH

"pleasant easyJet experience"

Bristol to Murcia return. Pleasant easyJet experience on both sectors at both check-in/bag drop and at boarding gates. Cabin crew were pleasant and professional. No hard sell of food or non-food items. Which was just as well as on outbound sector they could not offer any hot breakfast food and on inbound sector (lunchtime) no sandwiches were available. I prefer the relative comfort of easyJet's A319 seats compared to Ryanair's 737-800 seats. Seat pitch on the A319 was more than adequate for me (1m 78cm) for a 2.5 hour trip. Bags were quickly onto carousel on both sectors. About 15-20 minutes late on return due to thick fog at BRS.
RouteBRS to MJV
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"happy to use easyjet again"

Edinburgh to Gatwick. Hassle free online booking. Good prices compared to our alternatives. Inconsistent approach to hand baggage. (My wife was able to board with a small handbag in addition to a smaller than regulation carry on, on one leg, though not on the return, requiring us to repack our bags at the gate). Disappointed that easyjet did not park at an airbridge requiring passengers to negociate several flights of stairs at EDI. Efficient boarding with passengers seated 15 minutes before departure time. Reasonable choice of snacks and drinks and an efficient crew were able to get everything done on the short flight. Both flights sustained traffic delays but they did their best to make up the time. Overall a good flight with good value for money and we'd be happy to use Easyjet again in the future.
RouteEDI to LGW
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"never book again with easyJet"

Verified Review | After two and a half hours delay, flight departed at 23:30. So I had to book a hotel to stay in the night because there whould be no transport at the time of the arrival. In the last moment they changed the arrival airport from Orly airport to Charles de Gaule. So my hotel booking was useless and I would have to stay in the airport sleeping in a chair. Of course I had to go to work the next morning. The departure was even more late because the aircraft had a mechanical problem. I will never book again with easyJet, and I strongly believe that airlines shouldn't treat people this way just because they don't want to reimbourse the cancellation of a flight they are not able to carry out.
RouteORY to VCE
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"friendly and helpful assistance"

Gatwick to Fuerteventura. As a disabled traveler I should like to thank the airport and aircraft staff for their friendly and helpful assistance at the airport and on board the aircraft. I had been very anxious as to how I would cope with flying. The female pilots on the return flight to LGW took the time to show my two grandsons the flight deck and answered their numerous questions in a very professional and friendly manner. The cabin crew are a credit to EasyJet, helpful, friendly and made the journey stress free.
RouteLGEW to FUE