easyJet

Customer rating from 2086 reviews

Review by (Denmark) 3rd July 2015

The seats onboard were awful as I could see the seat covers were torn and seat tray table would not latch properly to stopper, they kept falling off. This was the case with every seat. The flight did not have a facility to warm milk for my baby. I know its a low cost carrier but many essential things are offloaded. Passengers are not even offered water on board, that should be free. I really do not see big price difference when I compare full service carriers over easyJet.
RouteCopenhagen to Berlin Schonefeld

Review by (United Kingdom) 3rd July 2015

Have flown easyjet a couple of times recently and have always been very happy with them. My flight was astonishingly cheap especially as I only had hand baggage. The crew were friendly and efficient, kindly asking other passengers for change when my note denomination was too large for them to accept. Flight was on time and Pula airport gave out free cakes at the gate which was great.
RoutePula to Gatwick

Review by (United States) 2nd July 2015

My husband and I flew from Paris to Rome in June 2015. We were going to fly with Air France but their cheaper flights sold out too quickly and we missed out. Apparently there was a fire at FCO in May so they changed us to CIA but only gave me 2 days notice, which I was annoyed about. Turned out to be a blessing because we flew out of FCO and it was Crazy. I highly recommend CIA. Our flight was on time, no delays. Staff were pleasant. The seats were comfortable. I paid $12 extra for extra leg room so our carry on bags would be guaranteed to fit, as we weren't checking luggage. We both fell asleep promptly and missed any drink service or entertainment. I checked in online, knew all about the fees and charges so as long as you are prepared it shouldn't come as a shock. Either way, zero delays, zero issues, cheap flight. What more could you want?
RouteCDG to CIA

Review by (New Zealand) 30th June 2015

Not very impressed with extra charges on baggage (£30) especially after the flight was turned around and 4hour delay in Liverpool. A £3 voucher doesn't get you much in Liverpool airport. There was a notable absence of passengers refusing to travel afterwards.
RouteLiverpool to Paris

Review by (United States) 28th June 2015

There was no communication to me that flights from Rome to Munich were cancelled. No email, no text, no call. Customer service desk doesn't open until 8, too late to sort out how we can get reimbursed to fly on a different airline. It seems like theyare one of the most noncommunicative airlines, judging from the volumes of people that have experienced issues with the airline. This airline is cheap for a reason.
RouteRome to Munich

Review by (Italy) 20th June 2015

MXP-MUC-MXP, outbound flight was early in the morning and departed on time from Milan. Return from Munich arrived 25 minutes prior our scheduled arrival time in Milan. On both flight crew members were polite and kind, airplane was cleed and new seat were very comfortable. I didn't use their inflight food service and I neither bought anything from the onboard shopping.
RouteMilan Malpensa to Munich

Review by (United Kingdom) 17th June 2015

Flew out on a new A320 which had the new thin seats which proved to be very comfortable even on a 3.5 hour flight. There seemed to be more space generally so it was a good flight. Left early and arrived early. Check-in at Bristol was well organised with all check-in desks open so little waiting. A different story at Madeira airport. We queued for best part of an hour to check-in. The whole thing was a complete shambles and there were some heated exchanges between passengers who tried to push in. We have seen this before at Madeira airport and it makes for a poor end to a nice holiday. Easyjet need to review their arrangements at this airport. The flight itself was uneventful on an older A320, left early and arrived early. The only slight disappointment was that there was only one refreshment run. Since they had run out of most snacks early on the first run perhaps they thought it wasn't worth doing a second (although a drink of some kind would have been welcome). Overall easyjet is my airline of choice when travelling in Europe as it is now on par with BA or other national carriers.
RouteBRS to FNC

Review by (United Kingdom) 16th June 2015

Drop off luggage queues huge both ways. Easyjet provided the basis for a trip. Ok for short haul flights, not ok for long flights.
RouteLondon to Reykjavik

Review by (Australia) 15th June 2015

Flight out was about 20 minutes delayed due to late arrival. Speedy Boarding ticket row 1. The boarding process was well organized - SB ticket holders first on bus and first off to enter aircraft at remote stand in Geneva. Aware that Easyjet have changed there hand luggage allowance but no passengers had their hand luggage checked or measured etc. Some taking on board alot more than allowed. A very quick food and beverage service for 45 minute flight. Flight attendants x4 working hard in short flight. No inflight entertainment as expected. Arrival in Nice to the gate safely.
RouteGeneva to Nice

Review by (United Kingdom) 14th June 2015

I've not flown with easyJet for a few years. This was a good flight, leaving very punctually and arriving a bit ahead of schedule. The boarding process was quick and efficient as was disembarking in Bordeaux. The cabin crew on this flight from Bristol were especially nice and were really good with children, which was nice as I was travelling with my two young nephews. I didn't bother with anything from the in-flight service so can't comment on that. My seat was fine as well, although the seating generally looked like it could do with a bit of refurb soon. But overall I was really pleased with the service on this very short hop from Bristol to Bordeaux.
RouteBristol to Bordeaux