easyJet

"staff couldn’t care less"

Trip Verified | On may 22nd me and my friend were meant to fly from Paris to Luton at 21:55 .On our way to the airport the flight was cancelled, when we got to the airport there was one lady from easyjet dealing with at least 100 angry customers. When we got to the front of her queue we asked what we should do, she told us to apply for accommodation and a new flight. We were put on a waiting list (number 60) for accommodation and were told to wait for an email telling us where we could go. We waiting the entire night in the airport with no where to sleep and no food places were open so the €18 vouchers they gave us were utterly useless! Very unhappy had no sleep and the staff couldn’t care less!
RouteParis CDG to Luton
Date FlownMay 2018

"it was great value for money"

Trip Verified | Manchester to Munich. For the cost of this ticket it was great value for money. Apart from the horrendous screening and waiting around at Manchester airport, I found the whole experience with Easyjet pleasant and enjoyable. Check in, seat allocation and speedy boarding all worked well. I just took on a carry on bag and had no issues finding space. Pre booked an up front seat which was surprisingly spacious. Flight was on time and crew were pleasant and efficient. For what I paid, there was nothing to complain about.
RouteManchester to Munich
Date FlownMay 2018

"friendly and approachable staff"

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Gatwick. Flew with easyJet on an evening departure. With the current French ATC strikes, the departure was delayed by an hour - outside of the airline control. Thanks to the work of the crew and ground staff we left Amsterdam just 30 minutes late and ended up landing at Gatwick, 1 minute early. Friendly and approachable staff as ever and a very reasonable fare. Would highly recommend, easyJet - rarely have a problem when travelling with them.
RouteAmsterdam to Gatwick
Date FlownMay 2018

"service is usually okay"

Trip Verified | Berlin to Mallorca. The service is usually okay. I lost an item on board though and their procedure is useless. EasyJet send you to another service, that leads you to somewhere in the UK (my flight was only from Germany to Spain), so the route doesn't make sense. When asking about it, on social media, I received no explanation, no further investigation. EasyJet only keep on ignoring passengers who they can't provide an answer to.
RouteBerlin to Mallorca
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"I must check my bag in"

Trip Verified | Luxembourg to Gatwick. Arrived with little time to mess about and approached security with boarding pass to be told that as the flight was fully booked I must check my bag in unless I'm one of their premium customers. Whole point of not checking a bag in is that you avoid a long delay at the other end. Normally they say if you can't fit the bag overhead then it goes under the seat. Very annoying as I'm not a UK Citizen so already have a long delay at passport control on bank holiday to look forward to.
RouteLuxembourg to Gatwick
Date FlownMay 2018

"not allowed on this flight"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Larnaca. We was in traffic for 6 hours to get to the airport as there was accident on the roads so was difficult to get here. We got to the airport at 14:15 and the flight departed at 14:50. The easyjet staff at check in was no help to get us to the aircraft on time, we got through security and ran the length of the airport to get there 10 minutes before - to be turned away because everyone had already boarded. At least 15 people were not allowed on this flight and told the next flight would be the next afternoon. No one helped or tried to contact the gate to mention there were many people late because of the traffic. All easyjet staff were abrupt and didn’t seem to care or want to help us. We lost a lot of money and had to rebook four flights, not with easyJet.
RouteGatwick to Larnaca

"treated like cattle"

Trip Verified | Just had the worst flight experience ever from Munich to London. I do not travel on EasyJet very often, and I won't fly on it again. It appears if you are over 6 feet, it is not the airline for you. There was no seat elevation once flying, no leg room to speak of, my legs were stuck one way or the other, my brother who is even taller (6' 4"), had his knees in the passage. There is what we call Budget, and there is Cattle Class! This was cattle class. It was also £70 more for the same destination than Lufthansa, which my daughter tells me had more leg room and drinks were included. My back was aching through the following night, and I do not have back trouble, until now. I was farming once, and know now what it feels like to be treated like cattle in a stock-pen. Dreadful. Staff were good despite everything, but then so was I, as a farmer who looked after my herd to the best of my ability. How air travel has descended.
RouteMinich to London
Date FlownApril 2018

"I will never use easyJet again"

Trip Verified | Milan to Santiago. It was simply an incredibly undesirable experience. From user unfriendly website to having to pay for my carry on bag, I can confidently say that I will never use easyJet again. Customer experience really means nothing to his company.
RouteMilan to Santiago

"it was a nice flight"

Trip Verified | Pula to Hamburg. At the airport in Pula we checked in. The staff were friendly but a bit unorganized. We got our boarding passes and then we went to the gate. Our flight was on time so the boarding procedure was quick. The cabin was OK not so clean but acceptable. The seat was comfortable. I bought a sandwich that was good and fresh. With a delay we arrived in Hamburg. All in all it was a nice flight.
RoutePula to Hamburg
Date FlownJuly 2017

"delayed 8/10 times"

Trip Verified | London to Geneva. I just want to share my experience over the past few years. During that period my flights have been delayed 8/10 times. Mostly they were evening flights and the average delay is about 90 mins. Avoid if you can. I'll never fly again with this company.
RouteLondon to Geneva