Airline of the Year

easyJet

"were treated very poorly"

Verified Review | Prague to Gatwick. Very unhappy with their customer service. We felt we were treated very poorly when there was a misunderstanding about checking our bags. The lady at the counter was being extremely short and wouldn't answer my questions in a respectful and professional manner. Her attitude was completely unnecessary. Smiling instead of scowling would do them some good.
RoutePrague to Gatwick
Date FlownMay 2017

"always seem to be delays"

Unverified | Gatwick to Faro. I appreciate that easyjet is a budget airline, but on my last 4 flights to Faro there always seem to be delays. I'm currently sat in the departure lounge, and although being called 45 mins ago, there is no information made available as to why there's a continuous delay? I've finally lost faith in easyjet and their poor customer service, and advise people to consider paying more for a more reliable service.
RouteGatwick to Faro
Date FlownMay 2017

"easyJet for business in favor of BA"

(Spain)

Verified Review | Barcelona to Gatwick. I've started flying easyJet for business in favor of BA because of punctuality issues with latter. I've flown with them 5 times in last year for both biz and family and all flights have been on time or ahead of time. On this occasion we arrived 40 mins early which was useful to get me to a meeting I thought I wouldn't make. I paid for Easyjet Plus so I could take extra bag, speedy boarding and select exit aisle. I had the entire row to myself. It was an uneventful, comfortable flight, just as it should be for less than 2 hours.
RouteBarcelona to Gatwick
Date FlownMay 2017

"uneventful and went smoothly "

Verified Review | My flight from Edinburgh to Paris on easyjet was fairly uneventful and went smoothly without any problems. I'm almost 6 feet tall and the seat was comfortable enough. The best part about budget airlines is the direct routes they offer between cities - especially if you're not flying out of a large hub like London. So although the flight lacks the comforts and frills of a larger airline, at least it's a much shorter trip than having to connect through a hub.
AircraftAirbus A320
RouteEdinburgh to Paris CDG
Date FlownMay 2017

"experience was impressive "

Verified Review | Gatwick to Marrakech. Bag drop at London Gatwick was efficient and speedy. Flight was called on time and boarding again was quick and easy (speedy boarding). Welcome on board was friendly and professional. In flight catering was started shortly after take off and for the prices charged good value. The Captain had provided a detailed update on what was happening and actually came into the cabin to speak directly to everyone over a short delay to take off due to flight congestion in Marrakech. After two hours into the flight, the Captain announced that a member of the flight attendant crew had been taken ill and he had decided to divert to Lisbon to get her medical treatment. Immediately the remaining crew took steps to get the plane ready for a landing and the Captain continued to supply information on what was happening and how problems on finding a replacement crew member were handled. It was handled efficiently that everyone was fully informed and understanding of the problems. After landing the crew member was taken away by ambulance and within 30 minutes a replacement arrived. Whilst we waited the Captain kept us informed and walked through the plane to answer anyone who had specific questions. The flight continued on to Marrakech arriving two hours late. The experience was impressive and a credit to the airline with the Captain a credit to his crew and his airline.
RouteGatwick to Marrakech
Date FlownMay 2017

"It was a comfortable flight"

(Hungary)

Verified Review | Flew easyJet from London Gatwick to Budapest. It was a comfortable flight. The staff were helpful and kind. I was sitting in 17E (middle) and the passengers either side were sleeping (Sunday flight 17.55-21.25). The food was good and of course, it costs money. I do recommend purchasing a seat because it can be very annoying checking in and realising you are sitting in the middle especially as you can't purchase a seat after check-in. The flight only cost 28 pounds.
AircraftA319-112
RouteLondon Gatwick to Budapest

"uncomfortable seating"

Verified Review | Belfast to Gatwick with easyJet. Really rude check-in staff, then uncomfortable seating on plane that squeaked really loudly every time I moved. They might appear cheap but you get what you pay for. If you can afford a little more to fly with a reputable airline then do it - be aware that they'll sting you for baggage if they can, its how they make their money.
RouteBelfast to Gatwick
Date FlownMay 2017

"staff are rude and demanding"

Verified Review | Flew easyJet from Gatwick to Keflavik. I had to pay a 105£ to check a bag that I have been flying with for a month all over Europe. I didn't know that on these low cost airlines that you don't get any checked bags and when paying for it, it was also "overweight". The staff are rude and demanding probably because they are under paid and unappreciated. I have not been on the plane yet and if it is as bad as the service I hope it arrives in one piece. Please do not make the same mistake as me and fly a better airline.
RouteGatwick to Keflavik
Date FlownApril 2017

"very friendly and efficient"

Verified Review | Bristol to Rome return with easyJet. We booked our seats with extra leg room so had speedy boarding which we will do again. It made boarding so easy. The seating was comfortable and clean, plenty of room for hand luggage. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The pilot kept us up to date with the planes progress. Arrived on time. The whole experience helped to make a really enjoyable holiday. Return journey was just as good. We will be using EasyJet again soon.
RouteBristol to Rome
Date FlownApril 2017

"the leg room is so little"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Amsterdam to Luton with easyJet. The flight took off on time and arrived ahead of schedule. The overall flight experience was stable, but very cramped. I am around 174cm tall but the leg room is so little that even I felt uncomfortable during the 40 or 50 minutes flight. The seat is not adjustable, thin, hard, within expectation though as a budget airline. That said, I got my return ticket for around £100, without checked in baggage. That was not a good deal to be honest. A lady in front of me carried a small pouch and a medium sized handbag. Even though it really was a very small pouch, an easyjet employee asked her to put the pouch into the handbag because she recognized the pouch as one handcarry luggage. So strict.
RouteAmsterdam to Luton