Top 100 Airlines

easyJet

"flights were on time and pleasant"

Great value for money. We flew from Manchester to Santorini and then returned from Athens to Manchester with easyJet. Both flights were on time and pleasant. Aircraft were clean and comfortable. Cabin crew were friendly and efficient. They came through the cabin twice for food and beverage sales, once for duty free, and several times to collect rubbish. Extra legroom seats were an excellent value and include Speedy Boarding and use of the much quicker check-in queue. Seats on our flights did not recline, so there were no problems with rude people reclining too much and trapping people in the row behind them. We would use easyJet again.
RouteATH to MAN
Date FlownMay 2016

"comfortable enough for a short flight"

Flew easyJet from London Gatwick to Milan Malpensa for a short break with my wife. Flight departed pretty much on time, only the busy flight traffic at Gatwick holding us up. Landed in Malpensa early so made up any lost time. Flight itself was comfortable enough for a short flight. Cabin crew were helpful and friendly enough. Took our own water on board as know the score in regards food and drink on board. Return flight was same as outbound flight, in fact left bang on time and landed very early. It's worth noting that Terminal 2 at Malpensa is a bit dated but you can see improvements are being made to facilities, this will take time but they'll get there. Facilities were adequate enough and free bus to terminal 1 for train station was easy to find. Used the easyJet app on my phone for check in etc. Impressed as gives you a message when your gate us announced and all that. Works well and easy to use compared to other airline apps. Overall can thoroughly recommend easyJet from this and past experience. My wife was also impressed with her first experience.
RouteLGW to MXP
Date FlownMay 2016

"all 6 flights were late"

(Italy)

Verified Review | The easyJet flight from Paris to Milan is okay, the airports are not too far from city. But for the last 3 times I went from Milan to Paris (round trip), all the 6 flights were late by at least 30 minutes. This last flight is 1hr 20 late. 6 times in a row cannot be a coincidence. I will prefer to take other low cost companies from now on. The service in general is the same, but I know that I won't have to wait for the late airplane in every flight.
RouteCDG to MXP

"service not great"

Manchester to Venice. Due to problem with plane the easyjet Manchester departure was slightly delayed and some passengers could not fly as the plane that was substituted was smaller. We did get on the flight but all our seats were changed, for a short flight and being older children this was not a huge issue but we had paid for allocated seating and it took several unanswered emails and eventually a long and no doubt costly call to Easyjet to try to claim the payment back. They tried to offer me free seat allocation on the next flight, as I'm hoping never to have to use this airline again I politely refused and was told a refund would be given in 5-10 days - time will tell! Return trip was delayed but no announcement made or info given, when finally boarded in Venice the cabin staff were to say the least brusque, we were seated at very back of flight and of course no room was left for baggage, rather than try to help by checking overheads at the front of the plane a staff member thought it appropriate to just shout at my daughters to sit down, when she explained she had no where to put her baggage and could not "go against the tide" of still boarding passengers to check the front she was told she would just have to put it in the hold, how this was going to be managed by my daughter was not mentioned and clearly the staff were not going to help - eventually another staff member did find some space and called my daughter down from her seat at the back to the front to store her baggage - not a major issue but overall the experience is one of lack of care, whilst safety should always be paramount they seem disorganised at best and uncaring at worst, helping a passenger could actually save them time in the long run and when they are obviously running late and working against a tight time frame you would think that experience would of taught them this - the whole customer service ethos has passed them by and I got the impression on both flights that passengers were very much a necessary evil and the cabin crews life would be so much better if they just didn't have to deal with them. Service not great, communication poor, every time I've flown the flight has been delayed, overall worth paying a little more for a better experience.
RouteMAN to VCE

"worst experience ever"

Verified Review | Naples to Berlin. Biggest disappointment and worst experience ever. They kept us for an hour in the plane on the ground in Napoli, due to bad weather conditions in Berlin. They flew later and decided to fly to Hannover, after giving in to the conditions. They promised transfer coaches or other solutions. After staying in Hannover for almost an hour, they decided to fly back! With the forecast still showing storm! After passengers started complaining loudly, they offered anybody who wanted to get off the plane, to do so, but on their own account. They would not hand out our suitcases and left us alone in Hannover to organise our getting back. easyjet left us alone. I write this while sitting in a bus, on a stormy highway in the middle of the night, being awake for 18 hours now and having found connections back home myself.
RouteNAP to SXF
Date FlownMay 2016

"weren't the friendliest "

Verified Review | Nice to Luton on easyjet. Delayed flight with no apology from the flight deck nor cabin crew. Cabin was old, tired and filthy; the seat pockets hadn't been cleaned and behind the tray table was covered in previous occupants' chewing gum. Cabin crew weren't the friendliest I've encountered, nor the most professional; laughing in the middle of several PA's was not impressive.
RouteNCE to LTN
Date FlownMay 2016

"easyJet is streets ahead of BA"

Verified Review | Flights to Split, Croatia, outbound from Stansted and back to Gatwick, and I can't fault easyJet. They offer excellent service for outstanding value. We were a little nervous about flying out of Stansted. We needn't have been - the airport was clean and modern, we were checked in by courteous professional staff within 3 minutes of arrival. The airport has clearly spent quite a bit of modernising, although it was packed with summer holiday passengers. Onboard a very warm welcome. Older seats on way out with quite tight legroom, but on time departure and early arrival. Bags off very promptly. Returning, boarded quickly and efficiently onto a new A320 with new slimline seats that offered way more legroom. Staff were extremely professional, especially when dealing a fairly rowdy family. Early arrival into Gatwick and bags first off. In taxi within 20 minutes of landing. easyJet offers an excellent product which is streets ahead of BA in terms of price and service.
RouteSTN to SPU
Date FlownMay 2016

"fares are just unmissable"

Jersey to London Gatwick with easyJet and another great flight. Due to the flight time, airport check-in was not open, however I'd checked in a few days before with the easyJet app which was very quick and convenient. Boarding was quick and we left a few minutes early, which is a bonus. The cabin crew were friendly and the aircraft was clean and comfortable. We arrived at Gatwick 5-10 minutes early, and disembarking was as quick as boarding. On the way back, we were about half an hour early landing, which was fantastic. For the short flight from JER-LGW, easyJet are ideal and a bit better than British Airways in my opinion, and the fares are just unmissable. Both flights for two adults cost £180. easyJet can expect my business in the near future.
RouteJER to LGW

"we arrived tired"

(Israel)

Verified Review | Tel Aviv to Paris CDG return. We arrived at Tel Aviv to see that the flight had been delayed 50 minutes. When the time comes to board the plane we get the news that takeoff has again been delayed because the plane had reached its weight limit. The flight attendants went around offering passengers trips to different destinations in order to get them off the plane to decrease the weight. After a few passengers left, we got yet another call from the cockpit informing us that we will not be landing in Paris, but in Milan to refuel. In a matter of minutes we were airborne. Its worth mentioning that the cabin crew had the decency to offer complimentary beverages and snacks to make up for the inconvenience. The food was average, simple meals most of which are sandwiches that I do enjoy. The seats on the flight were uncomfortable. The distance between the seats was insufficient lacking legroom which made the flight uncomfortable. We arrive at Milan only to hear more bad news, we were told that the plane had hit a bird, which meant that we had to change planes. To summarise the story, we arrived at Paris CDG after an 8 hour flight, exactly double the amount of time it should have taken. We had lost half of a day on our short trip, arriving at 5:30am local Paris time instead of 12:30am. We arrived tired, with very little time to sleep.
RouteTLV to CDG

"impolite and unprofessional"

(Italy)

Verified Review | On two recent return flights Naples-Venice, I found the ground staff impolite and very unprofessional in both airports, so I decided to send an email to the company to explain. Unfortunately, I still have not received a reply to the email which I sent to the customer services on 3 April 2016 and on contacting them by phone 10 days ago was assured by the man at the other end of the line that I would receive a reply to my original email in a couple of days. I am still waiting. In my opinion, this company charges just slightly less for flights than the national airlines because they do not spend money on customer services. I reckon customers' emails are never read and they only have one person answering the telephone as I waited 40 minutes before my call was connected to a member of staff. If I had a choice of airlines for my flights to Venice from Naples, I would not travel with Easyjet.
RouteNAP to VCE