easyJet

"our thanks and appreciation"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Bristol to Athens. We would like to extend our thanks and appreciation to easyJet staff at Bristol airport for their outstanding help and support on 22nd December 2017. Under extremely difficult conditions they acted in a professional, friendly and efficient manner. Although we suffered extra expenses as a result of the cancellation we understand that easyJet is not responsible for the delays and any way because of the stress we failed to retain receipts.
RouteBristol to Athens
Date FlownDecember 2017

"crew were very friendly"

Trip Verified | Geneva to Birmingham. The cabin crew were very friendly. I am tall at 6'7" and struggled to fit into the standard sized seats. A member of the cabin crew allowed the three of us to move to the front three extra legroom seats as they were empty. This was free of charge and throughout the journey he and the rest of the cabin crew were very friendly and helpful! Many thanks easyJet for your customer service on this flight!
RouteGeneva to Birmingham

"Never again though"

Trip Verified | Hamburg to Manchester. Awful! Let us fly with a handbag and small suitcase on the way there but not on the way back to Manchester? If that is going to be applied, it needs to be applied both ways! Not only this, two hour delays on the way there. Have to admit the staff on the aircraft were very friendly. Never again though, will use another airline. First time used and worse time ever!
RouteHamburg to Manchester
Date FlownDecember 2017

"Crews fine on both flights"

Trip Verified | I flew London Gatwick to Geneva and returned to Southampton. The flight to Geneva was almost full and arrived 10 minutes early. I had an emergency exit seat with nobody next to me which was handy. The Southampton flight was the first every Easyjet flight to that airport and we were met my the traditional water salute from the fire service. Only about 30 passengers on board. Crews fine on both flights. I did not make any purchases.
AircraftA320/A319
RouteLondon Gatwick to Southampton via Geneva
Date FlownDecember 2017

"they should be overall more dynamic"

Trip Verified | Flight was delayed last minute due to a police intervention, as a group of passengers had to be removed and arrested. The crew handled this very professionally and did all security checks quickly so we could take off as soon as possible. But once we were airborne, the inflight service was another story: Once they started the food and beverage service, cabin crew constantly had to go back and forth to the galley to get foods or drinks. It took them ages to give passengers what they requested, process payments and reach the next row. They also seemed not to bother about this. I was very annoyed as I just wanted a bottle of water and had to wait for more than 45 minutes until they finally reached my row. This is usually faster with their main competitor. Also, I find it outrageous that Easyjet uses an "old" GBP/EUR exchange rate. GBP 1.80 is definitely not 2.50 EUR at the moment! I think Easyjet crews are usually very professional but they should be overall more dynamic. Other than that, plane was tidy and in all comfortable for the low cost standard.
RouteLisbon to Luton
Date FlownDecember 2017

"This was a horrible experience"

Trip Verified | It has been nearly two months and 8 requests for assistance to no avail. My travel partner was reimbursed for hotel cost due to a cancelled flight, the correspondence clearly stated "we are sorry for the cancellation of your flight." Yet I am being refused compensation for the flight (I paid for our flight) and the cost of the rental car and dinner to get us to our destination. We could not have made the next day flight and still made our connecting flight from Geneva to London, so we rented a car and drove overnight. How is it that she is being reimbursed but I am not? We were both scheduled on the same flight and she paid for our hotel stay. How many different customer service agents do I have to correspond with until I can speak to someone?
RouteBordeaux to Geneva
Date FlownOctober 2017

"a massive thank you"

Trip Verified | I would like to say a massive thank you to the easyJet crew who allowed me to board my plane from Lisbon to Edinburgh 5 minutes before departure. The airplane was already ready to leave, doors were shut and stairs were taken away, but they guys managed to get me on board. I always have a good experience with EasyJet and I am now rating it even better.
RouteLisbon to Edinburgh
Date FlownDecember 2017

"thank them for their efforts"

Trip Verified | On 8th December I was on EZY1834 from Schiphol to Manchester. It was originally delayed for 40mins due to weather and then a further 2.5 hours due to a technical issue. This was a major inconvenience for all on board, including the flight crew. The flight crew and Cabin crew were outstanding in their approach and interaction with passengers. They made a 2 hour sit in the plane very comfortable. I would like to thank them for their efforts yesterday. I realise that I am entitled to a refund for the delay over 3hrs but I do not wish to take this.
RouteAmsterdam to Manchester
Date FlownNovember 2017

"Never flying with them again"

Trip Verified | Athens to Manchester. Seems standard after reading some reviews here. They stopped me at the gate and charged me 60 Euros for an 'oversize' bag that I've taken on a few dozen other flights with no trouble. Third slot has some metal bars at the top that shrink what you can put in by a cm or two and they know it. Never flying with them again, no matter what their price.
RouteAthens to Manchester
Date FlownDecember 2017

"is always our first choice"

Trip Verified | After two recent flights with Ryanair, it was a relief to be flying with easyJet again. We paid just under £100 for two of us to fly to Mallorca for a long weekend. Both the outward and return flights were uneventful. We left on time and arrived early in each case. Boarding was handled smoothly and the cabin crews carried out their duties quietly and efficiently. There was none of the anxiety associated with Ryanair of infringing some new rule or having our flights cancelled at the last minute. We know all the "dos and don'ts" of flying with easyJet and the airline is always our first choice, if possible.
RouteLiverpool to Palma de Mallorca