SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer Reviews and Passenger Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  30 October 2012 by M Salvesen    (Denmark)

LUX - CPH in a new CRJ 900, neat and clean aircraft. I seemed like the only leisure traveller flying out of Luxembourg that day. 15 min delay at takeoff due to late arriving aircraft, but arrived in Copenhagen on time. Welcoming and friendly crew, and good coffee this time. Solid service, and good info from the captain during the flight.

AAR - CPH - BRU on Oct 12th. Early morning flight from Aarhus to Copenhagen with an ageing MD 80. Good, friendly service. Good info from the Captain. Free breakfast (a bun, coffee, tea, juice) and newspapers available, also on this 25-min flight. Short 40 min transfer at CPH, which usually is enough when transferring to EU flights. No exception here. Flight to Brussels was uneventful. No service in Economy Class on European routes, apart from a cup of terrible coffee. Both flights on time, and luggage arrived as expected. Punctual and solid service, but nothing more.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  23 October 2012 by Oskari Tolvanen    (Finland)

I flew from Helsinki to Shanghai via Copenhagen. Price was two times lower than direct flights HEL-PVG. Service was very nice in economy class, cabin crew very friendly! Flights were on time. Recommend SAS.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  23 October 2012 by S Rasmussen    (Denmark)

CPH-BKK last week. I had to pay restaurant prices for drinks due to the new SAS onboard service policy. Completely unacceptable for a 11 hour long-haul flight for which I was charged €1170 one way in Economy. SAS is supposed to be the mother of Star Alliance, but it has degraded to be no more than a low-cost airline charging high-cost prices. I am never flying SAS long-haul flights again.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  9 October 2012 by N Holdsworth    (UK)

HEL-CPH-LHR, booked the night before for 110 EUR one way. 40 minute transfer was completely unrealistic in CPH and initial flight was delayed by 1 hour, so connection was missed. However I got the next flight from Kastrup to london so total delay was only 3 hours. I think SAS are an excellent airline, very well organised and unbelievably good value for money at such late notice. Not sure about the seat pitch on the A321 from Kastrup to London though, way below what I am used to on the 737. Kastrup airport was also annoying going in to the non-schengen area as the passport queue was very long, transferring in Stockholm or Oslo is much easier.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  4 October 2012 by E Birman    (Estonia)

ARN-LHR on an ageing but generally clean B737-600. Seat space is sufficient and boarding/departure was all handled on time and well. The ARN terminal is very nice and spacious. Service onboard is minimal. BOB is exorbitant and the quality is just awful. After purchasing BOB, I wasn't offered the complimentary tea/coffee. Early arrival into LHR was a pleasant surprise. If it wasn't for the very affordable price, SAS wouldn't be an option in the future.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  1 October 2012 by I Elliott    (USA)

Flew between Washington Dulles and Copenhagen and it is better than most US Airlines. Comfort in economy reasonable if your are skinny and less than 6 ft. Dinner was good served with wine and breakfast so-so. I did not care for cold pizza type breakfast. I may have to get economy plus on long hauls.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  20 September 2012 by B Klug    (Germany)

FRA-CPH-FRA. Both legs on old-fashioned MD 80, cabin a bit worn but nevertheless clean and comfortable for the relatively short flight. Service very friendly and charming. Drinks included, food for sale. Very good value for the money.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  18 September 2012 by Steven Harris    (Australia)

Booked business class Sydney - Copenhagen return. As SAS do not fly out of Australia flew partner airline Thai to Bangkok. They were excellent. Transferred to SAS A340 to Copenhagen. Business class was full, my wife's seat would not recline which was very disappointing as we had paid extra for the lay flat seats. After meals were served the flight attendant managed to pull some leavers under the seat to get it to go down. FA's were pleasant, and food ok but nowhere near as good as Thai. Return flight similar story. Seat did not recline, neither did the one in front. FA said that this is a common problem. Business lounge at Copenhagen sparse, with very little to eat. SAS strike me as a low cost operation. Thank goodness for Thai on the last leg of the trip. We selected SAS because the flights were cheaper than other well known carriers. You get what you pay for. I think in future I will pay the extra and fly a well known brand.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  12 September 2012 by Jack Ross    (UK)

On being a wheelchair user and cannot walk or stand I have just returned from Copenhagen to Aberdeen after visiting family. I found the booking system / prices and service first class, until I arrived at Aberdeen Airport and found that they had no suitable chair to transport disabled passengers from the seats to the exit, which meant that I had to be carried between two attendants half the length of the plane, which was quite embarrassing and distressing.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  11 September 2012 by J Schneider    (Denmark)

Flight from Tokyo Narita to Copenhagen. Return flight at 650.000 Yen. Star Alliance carriers using Narita, has Fast Track check-in and security lanes. Not SAS. Closest Lounge from departure Gate is the United Lounge. Great Internet, but very limited on food. Bananas, bagels, rice crackers and some factory made sushi rolls. No announcements for the SAS flight. Airbus 340. Very worn out equipment. Seats are very old and not Lie Flat. Many seats in the Business Cabin didn't even work properly. Inflight Entertainment was broken. Mirror in lavatory was broken and held together with tape. The staff is somewhat friendly, but still gives you the typical Flag Carrier attitude of Cabin Attendants that has been in the job for too long, and don't really want to be there. Best thing about the flight is that its direct to Copenhagen. Recon ANA via Frankfurt would be more comfortable, but several hours longer.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  11 September 2012 by Magnus Gustafsson    (Sweden)

Traveled SK1605, ARN-ZRH on September 7 2012 in Premium Economy, seat 2F (window) with a Boeing 737-600. On this occasion we had a long delay due to malfunction of an onboard computer. That caused a three hour delay out of Arlanda. Delays seldom occur when travelling with SAS. The staff handled the situation in a well manner, slightly more was expected. As always when travelling with SAS the nice smiles and approach by the cabin staff makes up for the shortcomings that SAS still have to handle to become a full- rated carrier.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  6 September 2012 by M Palmer    (UK)

Flew from Oslo to London. Check in and Seat Booking can be done on the net, but only 22 hours before flying, would be better if you could book your seat at the point of booking your flight. We managed to check in on the intent while we were in the hotel in Oslo. When we got to the airport to print our boarding passes the machines seem to all not really work, we managed to spot a staff who helped us out by printing the boarding pass for us. We got to our gate and then had to wait, communication was poor, we were told that there was a delay to the flight only 15mins or so before the flight was supposed to take off, staff were there earlier so I don't understand why this was not communicated earlier. Also they asked those with tickets numbers towards the back of the plane to board first, however they did not seem to actually manage the situation if someone from the front row did board all the same, so it did seem like only half a process was followed. Compared to Silk Air, which does short haul flights around Asia, this was a poor service, compared to Easyjet and Ryanair this was a better service, at least they bothered to clean the cabin a little before we boarded.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  5 September 2012 by Anna Kleinzahler    (UK)

LHR-Arlanda-LHR. Flight out on an oldish 737-600, comfortable seats, no drop down screens - so no screen entertainment, good service, free tea/coffee. but not food. Cabin staff friendly and seemed interested in their work and passengers. Comfortable economy seats. Although I was amongst the first to arrive at the gate on departure at LHR, we could board the aircraft straight away, which was a very pleasant change and I wish more airlines would do this. Flight left 20 mins late due to the tug breaking down and having to be replaced and some turbulence en-route. I think the Captain said we were at 41,00ft, but would descend to a lower level to make the flight smoother. On the return leg, I did have to sit by the gate, but we all boarded a nearly full flight to leave on time and land back in London 15 mins ahead of schedule. I was in seat 4A which had a bit more leg room, which was nice, but must be near a heating vent, so that at times I wondered if I was in a sauna. All woman crew and Captain kept us well informed about our progress with regular announcements. Over all very good and I would certainly fly with them again.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  4 September 2012 by Eirik Soligard    (Norway)

BGO-TRD. A short domestic flight on an old Boeing 737-500. Had seat 1A, so leg-room was fine, but the seats and aircraft in general was old and tired. In-flight magazine should have been replaced, was literally falling apart. The coffee/tea served was nice, and FAs were positive and professional.. Arrived on time, even though boarding started 5 minutes before we were supposed to depart because of delay on the incoming flight to Bergen. All in all an ok flight, but SAS seems more and more like a low-cost carrier these days.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  29 August 2012 by R Pratt    (Ireland)

DUB-CPH-ORD. The 1st leg was on the old but very serviceable MD-82 with good flight attendants who smiled a lot. In CPH I was surprisingly upgraded to Premium Economy which really made my transatlantic flight a superb experience. Excellent food, plentiful drinks (alcoholic too) and again smiling staff complemented the 9 hour trip. Water was offered regularly and it is nice how staff interacted with passengers and amongst themselves.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  29 August 2012 by A Rugh    (USA)

There were 5 of us traveling Los Angeles - Newark - Copenhagen. The flight on SAS from Newark to Copenhagen cancelled but we were not notified. We were rescheduled on Swiss Air from Newark through Zurich to Copenhagen. When we asked about our checked bags, in Newark, SAS didn't have a clue where they were. We ultimately found all of our bags sitting in lost and found in Newark. I would think SAS would have a system set to make sure that checked bags are also re-routed along with the passenger. On our return from Copenhagen on SAS the crew kept the cabin lighting on full bright the entire trip. It made it difficult to view the video screen and with many families with children I felt if the lighting were turned lower it would have been a more calming atmosphere because there truly was no rest on that trip. In the future I would probably try to find another airline rather than fly SAS.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  24 August 2012 by Lejsek Herwig    (Iceland)

KEF-CPH-SHA, PEK-CPH-KEF). I must say that it was again a solid experience. There is no luxury but it is a decent long-haul flight. Service and food is good. The price is excellent when you consider you are flying from Keflavik, Iceland.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  24 August 2012 by Alan Mackenzie    (Denmark)

CPH-LHR, August 2012. Internet check-in 22 hours before flying. SAS has a habit of blocking off a number of seats, so the choice can be somewhat limited during internet check-in. I noted a number of unused seats on the plane in rows ahead of us which had not been available. After a 45 minute Bus and Metro journey we arrived at Copenhagen T3. A fairly new terminal used almost exclusively by SAS. We were obliged to register and print out our baggage labels from one of the kiosks before we dropped off our bags in less than two minutes (having noticed that although the L/H side of the terminal had horrendous queues, the R/H side had only one or two passengers – SAS really should have staff to direct passengers with bags). Security was reasonably quiet. The A-321 was l full, clean and bright, and we were offered a free cup of tea or coffee, everything else was paid for. Arrived before time at terminal 3 Heathrow, border control was fully manned and our luggage came through 5 minutes after. All in all, not bad; if you keep your wits about you.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  24 August 2012 by R Robitu    (Canada)

I recently flew Oslo to Amsterdam and I was quite pleased. Customer service at Oslo was excellent. I flew on an oldish 737-400 and had economy seats. Seats were surprisingly spacious and comfortable. The inflight service was decent, but the thing that bothered me was that the food wasn't free and the prices were quite expensive. Flight was pretty good no delays and I got to Amsterdam safely.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  24 August 2012 by C Birbeck    (UK)

Outbound MAN-OSL-TOS. Return TOS-OSL-CPH-MAN. 6/812 - 14/8/12. Economy class. Very happy with the whole experience. Planes clean and punctual. Staff pleasant and attentive. MD82 on the OSL-CPH route was a bit of a journey back in time but OK. Would use them again if travelling to Scandinavia.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  22 August 2012 by Gustafsson Magnus    (Sweden)

ZRH-ARN, SK1606, Economy Extra, Seat 6F, Boeing 737-600, August 15th 2012. Flight on-time (as always). Excellent staff and good personal service. The service starts with drinks before the meal. Service is well planned. Staff very alert to your needs if you want more bread more to drink etc. Parking at stand both at ZRH and ARN (ie. no remote stand). Seat comfort was ok on this flight but mostly thanks to the seat next to me not being occupied. No in-flight entertainment system and no Internet. In-flight magazine ok, but could be made better and more comprehensive since no other in-flight entertainment is provided. Food (only cold) was ok. Good selection of soft drinks, wine and spirits for free. Cabin and aircraft generally feels slightly old and worn down.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  17 August 2012 by Wendy Palm    (Australia)

Booked 2 return Sydney-Copenhagen Business seats. We travelled with partner airline Thai Airways to Bangkok first. Good flight! On landing in Bangkok were met and told the seat allocated to us on SAS would not recline, and there were no other seats available. As we had a connecting flight and a hotel booked one of us had to except this broken seat, completely upright, rather than the sky bed. Once airborne none of the audio equipment functioned in either mine or my husbands seat. Hence we sat for over 11 hours in this state. Our flight attendant was extremely apologetic, and I was to understand the seat was broken prior to leaving Copenhagen, which would have given ample time to find another business seat for paying passengers. Surprisingly the purser didn't even do us the courtesy an apology. We tried to discuss the matter with SAS office in Sweden on arrival, to no avail. We have our return flight this Thursday back to Australia. Will keep you updated as to this trip.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  15 August 2012 by Odd Gunnar Nilssen    (Norway)

OSL to FRA early Sunday morning, 5 Aug 2012. I was tired and looked forward to a nap. That nap was impossible because of two constantly shouting children. Business Class was completely empty, and I asked the purser if I could sit down in business class. She let me. I was sleeping for 40 min, and when I woke up, the purser had put a blanket on me. After my nap, I went back to my seat. Then the purser came to me and asked if I would like a cup of coffee. Fantastic service.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  2 August 2012 by Thomas Wengler    (Denmark)

Flew Athens to Copenhagen in Business but was overwhelmed by the number of tourists on board. The Crew did nothing to keep them out of the Business Class area. Did not get any work done. Flight was freezing and when I was given a blanket I discovered it was covered with Hair from a previous Passenger. Food was only fish and was certainly not interesting. Flight itself was smooth but the airline is loosing its touch as it has failed to Upgrade like other regular Airlines. SAS is more a Low Cost airline.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  2 August 2012 by J Tervonen    (Belgium)

Last week BRU-OSL-SVG-CPH-BRU in economy, first two sectors on ageing B737s, return on a crammed CRJ and, finally, the last sector on a very old MD-81. Flights on time as mentioned by staff after each sector. All planes looked old, but were clean. Coffee/tea/water for free and newspapers available at the gates. SAS seems to be saving money by not connecting the planes (outside BRU) to the tubes and making the pax to walk on tarmac before boarding the planes. Luckily, it did not rain. Not recommended for the physically challenged.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  27 July 2012 by H Haasma    (Sweden)

Monday July 10th onboard ARN to Chicago. Upgraded from Economy Extra to Business with Eurobonus points (no more free upgrades any more). Took of on time 10.20 am. Service with drinks and food was excellent. Food choice good. Sat in my seat 1H. Second serving was good too with choice of cold meat and cheese. We landed 30 minutes before schedule which means everyone made his/her connections.

Return flight July 17th Chicago-ARN. This time I got upgraded to business. After some drinks in Gold Lounge we boarded on time. Took of 20 min late and then we had to wait for drinks for about 1hr 40 min due to heavy turbulence. This meant first food serving ended almost 3 hrs from ARN. The choice of movies were too bad so I went to sleep. Tried to sleep but we had two infants onboard who just did not want to be still. So we had a very bad 2.5 h sleep. Breakfast was cereals, yoghurt, cheese and 1 slice of ham - terrible. 2 weeks ago we got egg and bacon on SAS into Beijing. Landed 20 min late which was okay.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  16 July 2012 by Vitalij Zabelo    (Lithuania)

ORD-CPH-VNO. I find food and service improved on the transatlantic route since the last time I flew with them. Meals were as much filling and tasteful as they could be on board the airplane and served with a smile. A small bottle of mineral water in every seat upon boarding was a pleasant surprise. The In-flight entertainment (AVOD) consisted of 4-5 boring movies and games and is in need of improvement. The European leg was another story. There were nothing offered during the 90 min. flight, not even soda or a snack - just tea or coffee. Felt like flying a low-cost airline except the price. Their competitors do much better. I may recommend them for the intercontinental flights, but avoid them if flying in Europe.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  14 July 2012 by J Stefan    (Australia)

CPH-VIL I had heard wonderful things about SAS but was very disappointed. The CPH airport is organised well with self check in and bag ticket printers etc but the flight terrible. I paid $AUD165 per person to fly 2 hours and was not provided with complimentary drinks (only tea and coffee)! Not even some crackers. This isn't a low cost carrier that requires you to purchase meals. I flew Aegean from ATH to LHR (4 hours) and had a full meal, alcoholic beverages etc and it only cost me $AUD120!

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  9 July 2012 by Lars Andersson    (Sweden)

The trip was Dublin to Stockholm return. Online check in was easy and good with seat selection. The outbound was on an older 737 which seemed clean, the seats where ok but a bit too hard but with good recline, legroom was fine. Cabin staff came out with free tea or coffee after takeoff. On the flight back it was an even older MD-81 with ashtrays in the seats. Seats and legroom was more comfortable with a better seat arrangement. All flights on time. SAS is a good choice if the price is right because they are reliable but they seem to be going more towards low cost and not worth paying extra for.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  4 July 2012 by K Hoffmann    (USA)

Was on the economy return trip from MUC-IAD on an A340 from CPH-IAD. Used 30,000 United Star Alliance partner miles for this leg, which I thought was good. Both flights appeared full, but take-offs and landings were punctual. Economy seats were the usual cramped version, and for a tall person as myself, acceptable for the short flight, and uncomfortable on the long flight, especially when the person in front reclined the seat back. Seats on the A340 were a bit hard on the bottom, but acceptable. From check-in to FAs, all were helpful and with a positive attitude. On the A340, no dinner choice was offered; but the heated pork offered, was decent. I have flown for years, and I do not expect gourmet food. Limited complimentary drinks were offered during the meal, and water, coffee, or tea was offered a couple of times outside the meal. The so- called second serving about an hour before landing at IAD was a thick-dough, cold, sort-of pizza, which was terrible. Most people I observed, either did not eat it or finish it. Unfortunately, one cannot expect much more in economy travel, so I would say the overall trip was acceptable.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  3 July 2012 by O Eklund    (Norway)

OSL-FCO-OSL in mid June - old 737 on outbound and more comfy 737-800 return. Unnecessarily chaotic check- in procedure at OSL, since SAS mixes charter holiday travelers check-in with scheduled flights, such as their daily Rome service. Endless and disorganized queues at OSL for bag drop due to holiday groups. Flight on time both ways. So happy we didn't opt for the premium or business product on this sector. One row is "business" (marked by a cardboard sign on the seat back) and a couple of premium economy rows follows. In all honesty, we would nearly have felt silly sitting in business class on this flight. Cabin staff did their job, nothing remarkable. In economy you have to purchase everything you want to eat or drink (save coffee/tea). Thus, it would be nice if SAS actually offered something one would like to enjoy during the three hour flight. The products offered now resembles what you may find at a petrol station or a newspaper kiosk. Check-in at FCO for the return was a breeze. On time departure. Brought own food from airport restaurants on board (highly recommended). Uneventful flight on 737-800 with the older, comfortable seats. Good legroom in cabin forward of wing. Cabin staff made no impression in any direction.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  21 June 2012 by F Bertoni    (Italy)

Having lived in Copenhagen and Stockholm, I have been flying many times SAS within the last two years, only on European routes. Last flight was yesterday, CPH-LIN. In my opinion they are too expensive for what you get, which is basically nothing: they have recently started serving again tea and coffee free of charge, but still not enough. Flight attendants are in general quite old: have recently dealt with some rude ones as well. On the other side, they have been awarded as the most punctual airline, which is true. Many of my flights with them took off late but at the end they caught up, and landed before schedule. One final note: I am not a big fan of their soft seats: being part of Star Alliance, they should replace them with the new Recaro seats Lufthansa and Austrian have been installing on their planes.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  19 June 2012 by H P Hansen    (Denmark)

CPH-EWR-CPH in economy extra. Nice legroom and only 2-3-2 seats in each row. First a round with cocktail and snacks. After that a decent dinner of two choices with wine and what you want. Including brandy with the coffee. Meal/snacks or breakfast before landing, according if it is a day or night flight. Between meal services all liquor is free of charge in Economy Extra. I prefer to walk to the galley to get some exercise and wine, but if you go there and don't order in your seat, make it clear, if the FA has not seen you before, that your are in Extra. What is most important in Economy Extra is the comfort. I can even take a nap or sleep in these seats compare to normal economy seats. Okay VOD system. Some people have claimed that you have to pay for liqour outside dinner time and that the seats are the same as in Economy. I have never experienced that, and I have been in SAS E Extra quite some times, either by paid tickets or upgrades.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  13 June 2012 by J Gerwin    (USA)

Flew economy extra ORD-STO return CPH-IAD. The good news is the 38 inch legroom and the friendly FA's. Food was economy class, not bad but not great. Free wine was offered. Other liquor they charge for. The less good news is that the planes are very badly in need of refurbishment or replacement. The AV system was ok visually, but the sound system was pretty poor. Both flights were on time. A decent airline but not up to standards of BA or LH.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  8 June 2012 by S Ytre    (Norway)

Oslo-Newark non-stop. Check-in was ok, some queues in OSL, but it moved rather quickly as most people had checked in online. Boarding was ok. Water, pillow and blanket on all seats. Just after "boarding completed" an alarm went off in the cabin. The captain informed us that we would be delayed as the alarm needed to be reset prior to take off. The flight took off and we were served something to drink prior to the first meal service. Strangely enough you have to pay for alcoholic drinks after dinner. The entertainment system was just horrible and far too old. I have never flown with any long haul flight carriers with such a poor entertainment system. The best part of the flight was that it was non stop.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  31 May 2012 by C Lin    (USA)

Flew Bangkok to Copenhagen on A340 recently. Granted A340s are relatively new, the business class seats seem to age already. The position adjuster is hard to use and one can never adjust individual segments such as recline or leg-rest. Everything was linked. If one wants to recline, the leg-rest retracts first so one must raise one's legs slightly first. Rather odd. Video selection is way too thin for a long haul flight. Compared to what Singapore or ANA are offering in the same class, the seats seem antiquated. SAS also has the odd rule of not allowing blankets on or shoes off during take off and landing. So after a good snooze, the cabin crew yanks the blanket off 30 minutes prior to landing. A rather rude way to wake up. I miss Air New Zealand which allows the same class full recline during landing.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  30 May 2012 by Mark Hurter    (Switzerland)

ZRH-OSL-ZRH. For the price paid - flight experience was good. Online Check-in went well both ways. Baggage drop as well. Inflight free coffee or tea. Free baggage allowance as well. Everything else has to be paid for. Prices for sandwiches and beer are ok. FA's professional - some do smile and some friendlier than others. Way out B737-500 seating with enough legroom but interestingly - 600 on the way back seemed to have same seat pitch but a better seat wide. Aisle was smaller but definitively prefer wider seat. Seats itself were ok. To wrap up, if price is cheaper compared to Star Alliance partner LX on the route or flying time is important (evening flights), then would go again for SAS on this route. Otherwise use partner airline.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  29 May 2012 by W Koch    (Germany)

ZRH-OSL, very old aircraft, uncomfortable seats. No air conditioning during the boarding for about 30 minutes, very hot. No free drinks and food (only coffee and tee). Very expensive for that short service.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  22 May 2012 by Philip Schmidt Jensen    (Denmark)

CPH-FRA on an ageing MD80. Flight took off and landed roughly on time, SAS has started to serve free tea, water and coffee again. Hopefully they will add free meals/snacks and alcoholic beverages in the near future again. Cabin crew were friendly and seats were comfortable.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  16 May 2012 by S Rasmussen    (Denmark)

I paid USD 610 for a return flight CPH-VNO in Economy Class. The flying time is 80 minutes on a CRJ900 with cramped seating. Nothing but coffee/tea was served. Excuse me, but for 610 dollars return, that is just not good enough. SAS crew might be good, but inflight service on this airline is, frankly, a lot worse than the "low-cost" airlines I know of.

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Customer review :  2 May 2012 by S Butler    (UK)

Heathrow to Gothenburg. Friendly crews, clean aircraft and smooth journey. Food and drink is available for purchase which is surprising given the very high fares SAS charge. Given the fares I would probably choose a full service airline or no frills carrier next time.

Earlier comments for SAS Scandinavian have been archived (ie. prior to date of last comment above).

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

SAS SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES sas scandinavian review passenger reviews customer opinions standards