Flair Airlines

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV N/A

"overall a good experience"

Trip Verified | It was my first time flying Flair airlines and I was really curious about what the ULCC would deliver. I had read all about their poor on time departure performance and customer service issues and was prepared for anything they threw at me. I have no complaints whatsoever. We did purchase the big bundle and had priority boarding so this we super smooth as well. I sat in their preferred section where there was extra legroom and felt is was also great - Seat 3F. My only complaint here is that this specific seat is narrower than others perhaps due to the shape of the fuselage. I would not recommend row 3 again. At least Row 4 if the Window seat is desired. And as expected we departed more than an hour later than scheduled. but overall a good experience. I would recommend them for leisure travellers who are not making any connection and really want the bare bones experience (no power, no entertainment).
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737-800
Seat Layout3x3
Date FlownApril 2022
Seat Storage 12345

"arrogance and disrespect for my daughter"

Trip Verified | The arrogance and disrespect for my daughter. On both flights she was bullied out of her window seat by a family looking to seat their children at the window. On the first flight a family took advantage of early boarding for families. Kate arrived to the window seat I booked her and found a dad on the aisle and his five year old kid in her window seat (maskless, btw). He said his kid wanted to sit next to the window. Then another man came up and told the father in the window seat that he was sitting in his seat. So the father moved across the aisle, leaving her in the middle seat between a stranger and a random 5 year old without a parent. I paid for that seat for her. This family had the opportunity to do so as well. Kate didn't want to have to complain to the father or out loud to the flight attendant and make trouble. Kate was texting me all this from the plane. I found out later that during the ascent the father had to attend to his five year old so got out of his seat to do so. The flight attendants got mad. Said he couldn't leave his kid and insisted on getting everyone to their correct seat. Then this morning as she was boarding her flight, same thing happened. Different family. At least they asked her this time. They wanted to be seated together. Now she's on the aisle. I told her to tell the flight attendant but she has decided not to as she'd be stuck on the inside with their screaming baby. Why bother offering to pay for seats if none of it matters anyway? The flight attendants should have to demand everyone sits in seats that are unpaid for. Not have to rely on paying customers to sort it out. It's terrible how she was put in this situation. A tiny 16 year old on her first flights alone.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737-800