Pobeda Airlines

"error on the website"

Trip Verified | Moscow to Eindhoven. I tried to register for my flight and I got an error on the website. In the call center, which costs 65 RUR per minute I was not helped. I do not know if I can fly back home tomorrow. This is a company which I fly because the flight is from the nearby airports. I do not care about luggage and food, but I should be able to fly home without paying for call center and being nervous about the need to be there tomorrow.
RouteMoscow to Eindhoven
Date FlownMay 2019

"couldn’t check in online"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | We bought a fly from Milan to Moscow and return. In Milano, We couldn’t complete the check in online but It was impossible and We need to pay extra 50€. Tomorrow, we will have our travel to return our home and We Couldn’t to complete the check in on line. I suppose that tomorrow we will pay 50€ again.
Date FlownApril 2019

"trouble with online check in"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | In both my two flights with them, from Milan to Moscow and back I got in trouble with the online check in. First flight was impossible to online check in because their unfunctional web page and at the airport I had to pay 25€ fee. Many passenger got in the same trouble. The staff told me to ask a refund to an e mail addres but still nobody answer me. On the way back I got in trouble on the payment for an added luggage I requested online. Because their website makes my wish to pay unrealized saying some sort of error unspecified occur, even that time the online check in was not possible and I needed to pay at the airport. My demand for refund, another time not answered. Need to say also that the carry on board luggage has no sense, you can barely carry on board a pair of spare shoes because they are already too big. I recommend to avoid use this company, is better pick another one, maybe more expensive, because with pobeda you end to pay more, have a worst flight and waste a lot of time.
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"worst airline I've ever tried"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Moscow. This airline is the worst airline I've ever tried, it was the worst experience. Although the plane is good, it started by the hand luggage and they will make you pay 25 euros if you didn't do online check in. The staff in the airport are rude and close registration one hour before the flight. When we tried to complain to Pobeda office in Vnukovo airport Moscow, we received the same rudeness, and they literally said to me "if you don't like it, don't fly with us again).
RouteIstanbul to Moscow
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"read all the latest policy"

(Iran)

Trip Verified | Cologne to Moscow, If you chose to fly with this airline please read all the latest policy of airline about baggage, online-checking, etc. Otherwise, you may be asked to pay 25€ or more at the airport, or you cannot fly, because airline has changed some rules that you need to pay. This happened to me, and the support of Pobeda are rude and not responsible, although they had no answer to my complaint. Very strict about the size of handbag.. Really really stupid rules.
RouteCologne to Moscow
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"check-in online before 5 hours"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Moscow. If you don’t check-in online before 5 hours from flight, they will charge 25 euro per person. I will never choose this airline. Also, the hostesses were very rude to me.
RouteIstanbul to Moscow

"Ridiculous baggage policy"

Trip Verified | Milan to Moscow. Ridiculous cabin baggage policy. Bad service and having to pay extra fees. Service very poor. It looks like bonus of employees is linked to give you any penalties.
Date FlownDecember 2018

"50 euros for additional 10 kgs"

(Russian Federation)

Not Verified | St. Petersburg to Rostov-on-Don. Even though the hand luggage is free, you won't be able to bring a bag more than size of a shoe box on the plane (not even a regular backpack would fit). Had to pay additional fees to place my hand luggage in baggage section, which I didn't know before they placed my bag on the belt. Also some of the workers at the check-in were measuring your bag while others didn't, their excuse was that "they would make you pay the fees on the plane anyway". It was also hard to find the information about the allowed weight of the baggage per person (which was 10 kgs). I took it for granted that they allowed 20 kg like other airlines, so I had to pay around 50 euros for the additional 10 kgs. The staff was rude and never answered my questions and never clearly explained what I was paying for. Neither were they allowing payments by credit card. In total, the additional fees were the cost of the ticket itself, so I had to pay twice as much as I expected. If you are trying to save money, fly with a more expensive but good company, because there is no point of flying with this airline for the same price but with a genuinely bad quality. Never going to fly with this airline anymore.
RouteSt. Petersburg to Rostov-on-Don
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"pay 25 euro to print the pass"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | On 22nd December 2018, I check-in online on their web site for the flight Pisa to Moscow. Immediately after having finished the check-in and being assigned the seat, I have been trying many times to print the boarding pass but the link to open the Pdf document was not operating. and there was no way to print it. at Pisa Airport I had to pay 25 euro extra penalty to print the pass. I am badly surprised about this company.
AircraftBoeing 737 800
RoutePisa to Moscow
Date FlownDecember 2018

"Charged us €75 to check in"

(Taiwan)

Trip Verified | Istanbul to St Petersburg. Charged us €75 to check in, even though we tried multiple times to check in online, but could not. The other €45 in fees, I still don’t know what it was for. Their cabin luggage policy is the most ludicrous thing ever. Nothing over the size of a shoe-box. We travel a lot so we have our luggage nailed - not for them. Couldn’t even get our iPad Pros or laptops in the box. Don't fly them - any saving is not worth the extra stress.
RouteIstanbul to St Petersburg