Buta Airways

"a very poor experience"

Trip Verified | Baku to Tbilisi. I had 2 terrible experiences with Buta Airways. First flight was delayed 3 hours for no reason. Then at check-in, I was fined for not checking in online, however there is no mention on the ticket or confirmation email anywhere that you need to do online check-in. I asked for a window seat and was given an Aisle, when I asked to move onboard (as the flight wasn't full), I was told it would cost €25! They also don't allow any hand luggage, apart from a handbag or laptop bag. Not even a plastic bag! Now my return flight is also delayed 4 hours. All in all, a very poor experience.
AircraftE190
RouteBaku to Tbilisi
Date FlownMay 2019

"a very poor experience"

Trip Verified | Baku to Tbilisi. I had a terrible experience with Buta Airways. Firstly flight was delayed 3 hours for no reason. Then at check-in, I was fined for not checking in online, however there is no mention on the ticket or confirmation email anywhere that you need to do online check-in. I asked for a window seat and was given an Aisle, when I asked to move onboard (as the flight wasn't full), I was told it would cost €25! They also don't allow any hand luggage, apart from a handbag or laptop bag. Not even a plastic bag! Now my return flight is also delayed. All in all, a very poor experience.
AircraftE190