Philippine Airlines

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"recline on these seats pretty superb"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | I took a Philippine Airlines Flight PR 334 to Xiamen a few days ago. I was seated on 44K which was a window seat. The seats were cloth type and soft but you can tell that this aircraft is quite old already. I really prefer the cloth ones over the leather seats because I do find them more comfortable. I also think the recline on these seats are pretty superb, they do lean far back. I also had good views of the plane on my seat because I am also just behind the wing, so I did get some excellent footage and shots of my trip. The seats did not have individual TV but there was a TV a couple of rows in front of us. Because it was a really short flight, I didn't bother watching TV anymore. They had some short TV shows playing. They provided headsets for those who want to watch TV and also to listen songs. I didn't like the selections so I didn't bother listening at all. I wish they had more updated music selections. The seat did not have power supply or a USB Charger available.
Aircraft TypeA320
Seat Layout3x3
Date FlownApril 2017
Seat Storage 12345

"touching the seat in front of me"

Verified Review | Philippine Airlines is configured 9 across (3x3x3) in Economy, when most airlines use 8 across (2x4x2) layout. I am not a tall person but my knee was touching the seat in front of me making for a very uncomfortable journey. Thankfully this leg was a short journey of nearly 2 hours Hong Kong to Manila. With my knee touching it made it difficult to stretch out.
Aircraft TypeA330-300
Seat Layout3x3x3
Date FlownMarch 2017
Seat Storage 12345

"barely fitted in the seat"

Seated 34K on a 747-400. legroom was ok. I barely fitted in the seat with my waistline being 35". Trying to watch small screen in front of me is so hard being barely a foot from my face. Getting out of the seat requires acrobatic movement and all concern to leave their seats.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 747-400
Seat Layout3x4x3
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

"seats were new and wide"

(Philippines)

CGY-MNL PR's domestic flights are great compared to there international flights. the seats were new and wide the legroom was great great staff and food. I didn't expect that they have TV screens although the show wasn't good but they have tv screens for a short flight.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A320