Top 100 Airlines

Malaysia Airlines

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"with a comfortable seat"

(Malaysia)

The distance between the Boeing 737-800 seats on Malaysia Airlines were suitable. The seat was comfortable to be seated for 2 hours 45 minutes flight. I like the inflight entertainment, there are not more choices for the movies or drama, but still have the movie that I interested in. I enjoyed this flight with a comfortable seat.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737-800
Date FlownFebruary 2016
Seat Storage 12345

"similar to low cost carriers"

(Malaysia)

Malaysia Airlines Boeing 737-800 seats are getting closer and similar to low cost carriers. At some time you may be the unlucky to be placed on no entertainment screen airplane for 3-4 hours flight.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737-800
Date FlownFebruary 2016
Seat Storage 12345

"extra space including storage"

We paid £35 extra per seat each way to get premium seats in economy. These are on the upper deck and give you extra space including storage space between the seat and the window. This cabin was full (approx 70 people) but you still get some feeling of exclusivity with dedicated cabin crew and three toilets at the rear.
Aircraft TypeA380
Date FlownDecember 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"upper deck of A380 extra spacious"

(Malaysia)

Seats on the upper deck of MAS A380 are extra spacious as it was created initially for Premium Economy but never kicked off eventually. For those on the window seats on the upper deck, you will have an extra compartment on the window pavement for your coat, a lap top bag and/or newspapers. Seat pitch is genereous and the toilet access is only accessible to the upper deck economy passengers. Book your seats early if you would like to experience the upper deck.
Aircraft TypeA380
Date FlownOctober 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"economy class seats are good for money"

(Bangladesh)

Economy class seats are good for money. Seat pitch I think 34 inches, and legroom is enough for economy class. Entertainment option average.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-200
Seat Layout2×5×2
Date FlownJuly 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"big roomy comfortable seat"

Business Class ADL-KUL. Big roomy comfortable seat when it is used as a seat, but as a bed it is not so great.
Aircraft TypeA330
Seat Layout2x2x2
Date FlownJune 2015
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
Seat Storage 12345

"cabin seat looked exhausted"

Adequate legroom, would suggest to have foot-rest. Cabin seat looked exhausted and old, needing some improvement. The seat recline level is acceptable. IFE was so so (compared to Qatar Airways) and a lousy headset.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-200
Seat Layout2x5x2
Date FlownMay 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"seat was also comfortable enough"

(Taiwan)

Taiwan to Kota Kinabalu. I was surprise that it is quite new I am so glad that now every seats have their own personal PTV screen I found the seat was also comfortable enough. The safety video is new it's professional and detailed. Cabin staff service was more than excellent they are friendly and helpful. Food was okay.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 737-800
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

"legs were in the back of the seat"

I am tall at 192cm or 6'4". I sat in 36K/H with my 5yr old son a night flight Dubai to KL. I picked Malaysian because I read the pitch room was 32". I doubt this as my legs were right in the back of the seat. I moved all the usual back seat mag etc to another seat and I could still fill the seat firmly in my knees. Tall people with kids who cannot claim the emergency exit should target the first row in Economy class on outer two seats.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A330

"recline was minimal"

Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Auckland (Return). Boarding was delayed. There were many Indian nationals onboard which resulted with many special meals (vegetarians etc.) However many of them "preferred" to switch seats which made meal service very frustrating for the crews plus it was a full load flight. I don't blame them. I sat on the left aisle towards the back of the plane. Recline was minimal but that didn't stop me from sleeping. It was an overnight flight from Kuala Lumpur to Auckland. There were no flight map indication on the IFEs so I had no idea where we were flying throughout the entire flight. Food was not worth talking about I don't really care for it. I'm thankful I had a considerate neighbour next to me who scooched towards the window while he sleeps leaving me a little bit more space. Legroom wise it was ok. I'm 1.85m tall and my legs fit snugly in the seat. However there's more than enough space when I straighten my legs underneath the seat. Pretty much slept the entire journey. The plane was looking real tired. Really no qualms about it other than the rest of the passengers who are rude and taking the crews for granted. So if you're flying with MH have little to no expectations whatsoever they have will surprise you if any. I just booked a flight from Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Sydney (return) for December. This time it'll be on their Airbus planes. We'll see.
Aircraft TypeBOEING 777-200