Best Cabin Crew

Jet Airways

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"very limited leg space"

Jet Airways to Singapore and back in Oct 2015. The aircraft is an old one with very limited leg space. The touch screen entertainment is in a bad shape. It does not work properly. After trying several times it starts. In between it stops and I could not start it from that point. Once you press fast forward button, its almost impossible to stop and play. I was sitting in row 21 or 22 and could not find push back button. When the person sitting in front pushes his sit back, it becomes extremely cramped. I see a clear deterioration in service especially in infrastructure.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 737
Seat Layout3x3
Date FlownOctober 2015
Seat Storage 12345

"Jet Airways has very uncomfortable seats"

Jet Airways Boeing 777-300 has very uncomfortable seats, I found it impossible to sleep, even though I tried to be creative with blankets and pillows. It was hard to tilt the seat back (in my seat you had to push against the window as hard as possible while pushing the tilt button). Very little seat width, meaning the next door passenger is liable to invade your personal space! Entertainment had lots of technical faults, and cabin crew did not respond to the call button. No scope for charging devices (e.g. USB port) which would have been helpful during long flights.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-300
Seat Layout3x4x3
Date FlownSeptember 2015
Power Supply 12345
Seat Storage 12345

"can comfortably sleep"

(Malaysia)

We flew Jet Airways plane with Etihad crew servicing. Technically we booked Etihad tickets but the KU- AU leg was serviced in a Jet Airways plane. Our ongoing flight to AMS was on Etihad plane. The interior and seat comfort of Jet Airways plane is so much better than Etihad's Coral Economy seats. I can comfortably sleep without reclining my seat and I can have my meal with the seat in front of me reclined fully.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A330
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

"flight was not so uncomfortable"

At the end this Brussels-Chennai flight was not so uncomfortable. May be because my neighbour was of a small size on one way and without any neighbour on the way back flight. Quite poor entertainment system. Very poor meals quality.
Aircraft TypeAIRBUS A330-200
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

"good legroom and seat pitch"

(New Zealand)

The seat was ok good legroom and seat pitch but the let down was that the service was so bad
Aircraft TypeA330-300
Viewing Tv Screen 12345

"should be footrest in economy class"

Pitch should be 34" and width should be 1-2" more. There should be footrest in economy class.
Aircraft TypeA340