Jet Airways

"dreadful experience"

Not Verified | London to Kolkata via Mumbai. Appalling experience of flying Jet Airways via Mumbai airport for my wife and myself. Slow and incompetent immigration staff caused serious delays in our arriving in the Baggage Hall, where Jet Airways staff piled up baggage on top of others by the baggage carousel while we had to wait in the queue on the first floor. We had to struggle to extricate our baggage from the huge stack, where hundreds of others were all pushing and shoving each other. And yet, there was not a single airline staff to be found anywhere to assist us. In the process, my wife and I nearly missed our connecting flight. In view of our dreadful experience, I certainly would not recommend Jet Airways to any prospective traveller and definitely not Mumbai Airport for transit.
RouteLondon to Kolkata via Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"Very unprofessional team "

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Mumbai. We were intime to the airport and tried to do kiosk check in simultaneously in two different kiosks, my friend got the boarding pass with last seat and It was declined for me showing the reason for there no seats available and approach counter person to get help in this regard. After I approached the check in counter that lady said check in was closed due to delay in reaching counter, hence they can’t provide boarding pass, I was shocked and conveyed the reasons shown by kiosk as seats not available for not getting the boarding pass, but Jet Airways team saying seats available but check in closed. My friend traveling with me same flight and he got the boarding pass and he boarded the flight. After he boarded the flight he realised that the flight is packed and no seats available and then we realised that we have been cheated by Jet Airways brutally. If airlines looking for additional income this is not the way to cheat the passengers claiming they are not in time. If seats are full you have to provide alternative options and allow passengers to travel in next flight, nicely suggesting that I need to buy ticket for next flight as this ticket is not valid for next flight, they said seats full is no the case in the flight anytime but for next flight they themselves saying economy class is full I need to buy business class ticket which is again a robbery they want to initiate with passengers. Very unprofessional team at check in counter, pathetic behaviour, big time cheating to passengers for additional income. Suggest not travel in this airlines, at least try to avoid or give least preference.
RouteHyderabad to Mumbai

"not customer friendly"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Chennai. Check in staff asked me for upgrading to Business class (by paying more 10K) since I have had some points. I don't know really how they are calculating that mad things - I denied. Their interactions are not customer friendly and nothing I found positive among their services. Worst experience.
RouteDelhi to Chennai
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"Customer service is so poor

(New Zealand)

Trip Verified | Singapore to Delhi. I would not recommend this flight to anyone. Customer service is so poor, they give you cheap juice and drinks. The aircraft we traveled was having just 1 washroom, passengers has to wait for 30-40 minutes to use washroom due to long queue always.
AircraftBoeing 737 800
RouteSingapore to Delhi
Date FlownAugust 2018

"like an inconvenience to them"

Trip Verified | Chennai to Heathrow via Delhi. Our initial connecting flight (Chennai - Delhi) was delayed by 1h30. We were scheduled to catch our next flight (Delhi - London) 1h55 mins after so we knew we would be cutting it fine and were assured a number of times by the cabin crew on the flight that the necessary arrangements had been made at the airport in order to swiftly connect us to the next flight. Upon arrival, no such arrangements had been made and we missed our flight. We were then asked to hang around the transfer desk until the necessary amendments could be made to get us to our destination. There were no seats in the area so we had to make do sitting on the floor, we were not offered any water or food (we were there for 4 hours in the end) and we were not kept informed on what was happening, which made the experience all the more stressful. We were finally told that we had two options, both of which would get us to London 24hrs after our scheduled arrival time. We took the initiative to look up flights on Skyscanner and found 12+ alternatives that would have got us there 12 hours earlier. We then went through these options with the staff at the help desk who, after almost 90 minutes, managed to finally secure us one of these options. They then had the nerve to suggest that we leave them a glowing review for arranging this when we essentially did their job for them. Thanks to all the Jet Airways staff for putting minimal effort into helping us and making us feel like we were an inconvenience to them. If at all possible, I strongly discourage anyone from flying Jet Airways.
RouteChennai to Heathrow via Delhi

"Worst experience ever"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Hong Kong. Worst experience ever, the flight was delayed by an hour because of which our connecting flight to Seattle missed. Then Jet Airways just abandoned at hongkong, no representative showed up to at least let us know what was happening. Will never travel with Jet Airways again.
RouteDelhi to Hong Kong
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"one of the best experience"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Riyadh. I would like to convey my special regards to the in-flight service attendants. During my last flight in August 2018, from Mumbai to Riyadh, I was travelling with my family. During the flight, my wife falls unconscious due to low Blood pressure and I don't get what was happening, the in-flight attendants attended her with no time and did the first aid which helped her to become normal. This is my one of the best experience and unforgettable with the Airlines.
RouteMumbai to Riyadh

"2kgs excess in baggage"

Trip Verified | Chandigarh to New Delhi. Rude and non co-operative staff at the check in counter. I have flown many times but no flight has ever created a fuss over 2kgs excess in baggage although I dont have any hand baggage of 7 kg. On top of it the person was really rude.
RouteChandigarh to New Delhi
Date FlownAugust 2018

"nightmare with Jet Airways"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | Doha to Bangkok via Mumbai. The operations and catering is a nightmare with Jet Airways, I was traveling to Bangkok from Doha using Jet Airways, All inflight food is Indian cuisine no international option. During transit in Mumbai, all the ground staff during call time are talking in Local language (Hindi). This is not a domestic route, this is an international route.
RouteDoha to Bangkok via Mumbai
Date FlownAugust 2018

"not a first class service"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Amsterdam on 18/8/18 night flight, 9W 232. Upgraded from business class to first class due to overbooking. Flat bed in private suite with sliding doors very comfortable, I slept almost 6 hours. Amenity kit not available with this airline, as Star Alliance and Flying blue gold member I found this quite strange. I ordered cold breakfast and when it arrived, jam jar was already open and almost empty, not a first class service.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER