Alaska Airlines

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"a great place to relax"

My spouse and son visited the Boardroom in both Anchorage and in Seattle last week. Both of the Boardrooms were clean, well stocked and employees were first rate. The Anchorage Boardroom appears a bit smaller than the two in Seattle however the service is great. I wish they served a little more variety in the way of food, snacks but the salad and cheeses filled me up. We had a redeye flying south so this is a nice quiet place to chill, read the newspaper and or books and watch the planes arriving and departing. The Seattle Boardroom was just the place for us early arriving folks. It was pretty quiet overall as it was a Sunday morning. The coffee was outstanding as were the rolls etc. I sat next to an individual who had a lifetime benefit at the Boardroom and she used it everytime she flew out. Lovely lady and we spent about an hour talking about Alaska and how things have changed in the past six decades, All in all, both lounges were a great place to relax, chat with fellow travelers and enjoy the service.
Date VisitDecember 2016

"understand quality service"

I had many hours prior to my trip out of Anchorage so I visited the Alaska Airlines Boardroom in the airport. I had a great time with the wonderful staff and had soup, cheese and various things to nibble on. I enjoy the fact that Alaska really seems to know how to hire the right employees for this line of work, very impressive bunch! My return trip to Alaska, I once again had plenty of time to visit the new North Boardroom. The staff was great, very informative and wonderful attitudes, even at 5 AM when they open. The selection of coffee, juices, breads, etc. was just perfect for me. The quiet that this spot provided was wonderful as right outside the door chaos lives! The noise out in the terminal, with everyone in a hurry, announcements etc. did not get to us inside, thankfully. Again, great service by Alaska employees who understand quality service and care about the customers they serve!
Date VisitOctober 2016
Catering 12345

"enjoyable couple of hours"

I stopped in at the Alaska Airlines Boardroom in Anchorage before departure and once again had an enjoyable couple of hours. The room was about half full of folks waiting to fly somewhere and all seemed to be in decent spirits. The staff was great as appears to be the case whichever Boardroom I visit. Had a great visit with some people flying back to Washington state. They had been in the Greatland visiting their son and his family. Very enjoyable experience overall. I went also to the new Boardroom in Seattle prior to my flight to Nashville. It is staffed with fine employees as well. The coffee and various snacks hit the spot and I enjoyed my time there. I noticed that a sign had been placed on the bathroom door apologizing for it being the only bathroom there. Apparently I was one of many who complained about that issue. There are plans to have more bathrooms at the next new Boardroom. Again, no problems encountered and I was pleased to have spent my time there, reading the paper and my books. Even though it was quite full with numerous business types, obviously in a hurry, it was a good experience overall.
Date VisitJune 2016
Washrooms 12345

"only issue is one bathroom"

This is now my second visit to Alaska Airlines new Boardroom in the North terminal at SeaTac. All went well, the morning food was fine as was the coffee, much needed after my redeye from ANC. It was very crowded in there with families, business folks and who knows who else. My only issue is again with their one bathroom. It does not make sense to have only one and that was quite apparent as numerous folks had to wait in line. The staff was busy so I did not bother them in asking why only one? I will contact Alaska and see if they can do something about it or not. I was not the only person wondering about it I can tell you. All in all though, everything else was great!
AirportSeattle Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2016

"staff are friendly"

(Indonesia)

Access to this Alaska Airlines lounge cost me $45.00, It's a small lounge but it's okay. They have business center with 2 computers, a fax and shredder machine, so you can get all your business done. Staff are friendly. there is no meal buffet, but their are some snacks, soda and coffee machine. There are no showers in this lounge.
Lounge NameBoarding Room
AirportLos Angeles LAX Airport
Type Of LoungeFirst Class
Date VisitFebruary 2016
Washrooms 12345

"service was great overall"

My son and I had a few hours until our redeye to ORD so we went to the Boardroom. The service was great overall - good staff! I had a few snacks, a salad and a beer. I read a book and my son used the free wi-fi and recharged his phone. He had never been there so I gave him a quick tour. He was impressed. I told him if he ever ends up doing a lot of traveling he should get a membership. Well worth the money. Another reason is that you can also use the American lounges at various airports and relax there as well.
Date VisitNovember 2015
Washrooms 12345

"better than sitting outside"

It is a small lounge which was busy. Basic drinks and snacks. Pancake machinery a visit. Better than sitting outside but nothing special.
AirportPortland Airport
Type Of LoungeFirst Class
Date VisitSeptember 2015
Washrooms 12345

"the service was outstanding"

I recently joined the Alaska Air Boardroom after receiving a discount as an Alaska Gold member. I was quite impressed overall. The service was outstanding! The women working at the front desk were professional and went beyond their job to assist everyone who came in. Their smiles went along way for the numerous harried travelers. I think that Alaska could use a larger lounge area though - it felt a tad small but I am not complaining, I was glad to relax there. Fine service, great coffee and fun folks to talk to, what more can you want?
Date VisitJuly 2015
Bar & Beverages 12345

"selection of drinks and snacks was standard"

I was flying first class from SEA to LAX. Alaska is one of the U.S. carriers (maybe the only one) to grant lounge access to those flying first class domestically and not connecting to an international flight. Lounge was large (didn't realize at first there was a second floor). Selection of drinks and snacks was standard. Wi-Fi access was fine. Lounge was crowded on a weekday morning but I had no trouble finding a place to sit and plug in my PC or phone. I don't know if there were showers.
Lounge NameBoard Room
AirportSeattle Airport
Washrooms 12345

"attractive display of food and beverages"

Flying Alaska Airlines from LAX to Vancouver Canada. Lounge in LAX was fine with quiet areas good selection of food to nibble on and nice bar offerings. Even better in Vancouver where hot soup beef stew wild rice and a wide variety of sandwiches and cookies were available. Nice area for self- service wine and other drinks. Very attractive display of food and beverages. Free wifi in both lounges.
Lounge NamePriority Pass