Vote Airport

Jetairfly

"a 10 hour delay?"

(Belgium)

Brussels to Cancun via Varadero. If you want a big chance of missing any connection flight, or ruining one day of your vacations, or missing one day at work and have in return just a cynical response, avoid Jetairfly. My final destination was Mexico City, so I booked the last available flight Cancun/Mexico because when you buy a ticket with Jetairfly, you know the schedule is very very probable going to change. My original flight was scheduled at 9:50 am, and was going to arrive to Cancun at 5:30 pm. One night before, they sent me an email saying that they changed the flight to 3:00pm, 6 hours later, so, I was going to miss the flight Cancun to Mexico. I changed the flight, with a very big penalty that was the same as booking a new flight. Then when I was about to arrive to the airport after 2 hr ride from my home at the south of Belgium, they sent me another mail (not even they have the attention to call you) saying that the flight was delayed again to 18:45pm. And, I was going to miss the second flight I purchased to Mexico City. A friend from Mexico City had to purchase for me a third flight. The worst thing is what Jetairfly staff said "We can't do anything about it". And after sending a hard complaint, their response was "It's in the contract". I know low fare airlines won't be punctual, but delaying it two times in a day - a 10 hour delay? I've never heard of something like that without giving you any kind of compensation!
RouteBRU to CUN via VRA
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"wasn't too expensive"

(Belgium)

Brussels to Casablanca on Jetairfly, and everything was great. The price wasn't too expensive, there were no delays and the staff were polite and professional. Only negative point is the leg space, but that's okay for less than 4 hours in my opinion. I will fly with them again.
RouteBRU to CMN
Date FlownFebruary 2015

"recommend in this cabin"

(Belgium)

Miami to Brussels. On this Boeing 767 plane Jetairfly has a separate cabin called comfort class and I was able to book seats there for an extra fee. Only 31 seats in this cabin with 2 FA's doing a great job. Seats configuration in 2x3x2 while regular economy is 2x4x2. Legroom was very good. After take off we were offered Champagne followed by a hot meal together with wine, coffee and digestif. Before landing breakfast was served. I would recommend this airline if you can get seats in this cabin.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteMIA to BRU
Date FlownNovember 2015

"last flight with Jetairfly"

(Italy)

Jetairfly from Brussels to Boavista (Cape-Verde) and return via Sal. Boeing 767, not the newest one, with zero legroom and minimal seat reclining - the six-hours flight was all but pleasant! I arrived with all bones aching, and I'm just average height! No decent IFE either (unless they consider the small screens showing nonstop your flight route to be an entertainment!) In the end the 6 hrs felt like they were 10hrs! One warm meal, basic standard - you feel the charter company cutting corners everywhere! Jetairfly may be okay for the short range charter destinations in southern Europe, but I could not recommend flying it for mid to long-Range! For me it definitely was the last flight with Jetairfly.
RouteBRU to Boavista
Date FlownOctober 2015

"friendly professional cabin crew"

(Belgium)

One way Jetairfly flight from Antwerp to Berlin Tegel. 50 minute delay was only announced at the planned time of departure.? Nearly new aircraft (the largest that is able to fly on Antwerp's runway), thin seats but ok for short holiday flights. Very quiet and clean. Friendly professional cabin crew, excellent service. Prices of onboard food and drinks are for airline service reasonable. This airline often has very good deals available, even on short notice. Very reasonable price, but the available fares vary a lot. Flight was about 70-80% full, so they don't seem to be doing too bad. The airline tries to be something in between a full-service carrier, a charter operator and a low-cost operator.
AircraftEmbraer 190
Cabin FlownFirst Class
RouteANR to TXL
Date FlownAugust 2015

Jetairfly customer review

Booked this flight as it was a convenient schedule allowing flying from the lovely small airport of Antwerp to Barcelona. This airline operates several leisure and business destinations nowadays from Antwerp so I gave it a try. Check in a breeze, friendly staff, very limited airport facilities though. You can save substantial time when flying out of ANR Taxi from city center just around 12 E, I booked an onboard standard meal at 9 E and that included a soft drink and coffee. The meal was a salad and a cake/bread roll. Not that appealing, however anything bought from the onboard menu would worked out at the same price. Staff onboard friendly, seating cramped, except on row 1. 3 attendants for 112 passengers. I was able to book a reasonable priced one way ticket, and all fares include 15 kg checked baggage. Would book again.
AircraftE-190
RouteAntwerp to Barcelona
Date FlownAugust 2015

Jetairfly customer review

One way BRU-VRA in new B787. Mixed feelings about this one way flight. On board the leg space was for economy not bad - seats had ok recline. on the 10 hr flight 1 hot meal (no choice) of good quality was offered and before landing 2 stale hard pieces of bread with jam / cheese which was definitely one of the worst meals. Alcohol was charged for at 450 euro for wine or spirits at 350 euro. There were free juices and soft drinks on offer at the galley. One of the toilets was broken despite the aircraft being only a year old. IFE - headsets free and touchscreen with limited choices in Dutch / French / English. Several hours during flight there was no IFE due to system problems. Customs cards for Cuba where given upon disembarking while landing cards for Mexico the next destination where given out halfway during flight. If you can get a deal or need a cheap one way it fits the bill. Baggage was free.

Jetairfly customer review

22nd Feb 2014 Tenerife South and Brussels Charleroi. I considered the price to be quite expensive. Check-in consisted of 2 lines operated by a combination of uniformed TUI staff and an Iberia uniformed agent too. The lines moved quickly and efficiently. I had reserved my seat online and paid extra for a seat the front of the plane. The cabin crew were very pleasant polite and multilingual. However passengers were allowed to take far too much hand luggage on board and this was a problem both when boarding and when exiting the flight. There had been a catering strike in Belgium and so the catering I had paid for online was not quite what was served. I was offered an exceptionally watered down cup of stained milk otherwise known as tea! This was additional to the very disappointing meal I had paid €8 for online. My seat was wafer thin at the back and I could feel every kick from the screaming baby behind me. The aircraft used was a 737-800. It included two small screens at the front of the aircraft near the door on which an interactive map chartered out the route from Tenerife to Brussels. I saw during the flight the cabin crew seat aside food for themselves. I also noted that the crew had poor discipline over the passengers. Disembarkation was one of the worst I have seen in years as the crew were oblivious to the couple with the screaming baby who blocked the aisle and also prevented passengers from removing their belongings from two of the overheard lockers. The young cabin crew attempted a polite farewell to passengers and did their best under a grey Belgian sky.

(Mexico)

We recently traveled on from Mexico to Brussels and return. The reservation was made over 9 month ago a month prior to departure the airline changed many things: departure and arrival times class of service booked and even the type of plane used. However when we finally started our journey the plane was delayed 3.5 hours the comfort class booked did not have all the service elements described or offered from no blankets to many other things. Because the delay connections in Brussels were missed the airline offered zero help. On the return flight we booked a class of service which Jetairfly claimed is no longer available and therefore had to downgrade our booking. At the airport and in the plane there personal did not know the situation and confirmed that this is comfort class. If you have a choice of flying another carrier - please do.

Jetairfly customer review

Had booked and paid (5 months in advance) for Comfort Class and XL seats. Just prior to departure received email stating that due to operational reasons they had to switch planes insufficient Comfort Class seats made them to give those seats to the earliest bookers (we booked 5 months in advance). Additionally seating in this Boeing 767 was terribly poor legroom non existent. Crew were rude to passengers and offered no choice of food (front seats got beef middle of plane fish rear seats chicken). Crew were busy talking among themselves no attention whatsoever for the passengers.