Airline of the Year

Jeju Air

"not good value for money"

(Russian Federation)

Verified Review | Flew Jeju Air from Seoul to Saipan. Queuing for hours in Incheon (Seoul) airport. I almost missed my flight although I was at the airport 4 hours prior the departure time. The matter is that as a holder of foreign passport I can't use check in kiosk. An airline's staff should verify that I'm in possession of all necessary documents to go to US territory. The flight itself was quite smooth, but all window blinds should be closed (maybe because of North Korea, I don't know). There's no meal but you could buy some beverages and snacks (a very limited assortment) Considering that my one way ticket costs almost 300 US$ it's not good value for money.
RouteSeoul to Saipan
Date FlownApril 2017

"offer free water and kind service"

(South Korea)

My first flight with Jeju Air from Seoul to Kota Kinabalu. They're a low cost airline, but they still offer free water and kind service. The attendants are friendly, courteous and don't look overworked. As it's a low cost airline, the plane is older but you wouldn't know. The inside was kept clean and in good condition. I booked an exit seat to have the most room. If you book exit row, book Row 16. Row 15 is an exit row, but it doesn't recline.
RouteICN to BKI
Date FlownJuly 2016

"clean cabin, friendly crew"

(South Korea)

Cheongju to Jeju with Jeju Air. Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Efficient budget airline, quick boarding, checking in was quick and easy. On board - clean cabin, not very noisy, friendly crew, just half a cup of juice for a short flight (about 40 min), on time. Short on leg space. No entertainment.
RouteCJJ to CJU
Date FlownMay 2016

Jeju Air customer review

(Indonesia)

My wife and I were on flight from GMP-CJU and CJU-PUS last June 2013. We were very much satisfied with the on time performance ground and on board services. Although they were budget airlines but their services were as good as the full service one. Surprisingly we were not charged for checked baggage as the other budget airline in south east asia did. We were with 738 aircraft for the fist stint but old 734 for the later one. Snack were provided still.