Vote Now

Interjet

"90 minutes in line to drop bags"

(Mexico)

Verified Review | Cancun to Mexico City. Waited 90 minutes in line to drop bags. Was quite a wait and not fun for my 4 small kids. Priority check in had no line. Aircraft is new and there is plenty of space (I am 198cm). Flight delayed so far by 15min. Would only fly again if with priority checkin.
RouteCancun to Mexico City
Date FlownApril 2017

"Worst airline experience ever"

Unverified | Havana to Houston via Mexico city. Horrific service. Arrive at Havana airport to be informed that airline changed our flight from Havana, which meant we lost our connection in Mexico city. We were not informed in advance and ended up stuck at Havana airport for 8 hours. There is literally nothing at the Havana airport, not even hot food. No one at the Havana airport could make arrangements for a hotel in mexico city as we were stranded overnight. When we landed at Mexico city we were forced to walk miles with our luggage to be dealt with so rudely by staff. Essentially we were ignored by counter staff until I was crying and begging for assistance from security. We waited nearly 2 hours for a hotel to be arranged that took an hour to get to from the airport, when there are hotels in and around the airport. Worst airline experience ever.
RouteHavana to Houston via Mexico city
Date FlownNovember 2016

"Nice experience, overall"

(Romania)

Verified Review | Cancun to Mexico City. Flight delayed, also we had to wait at the parking place in Mexico city for about 30 minutes for busses to come, although it was a code share flight and many passengeers had a connection flight with Iberia. Remarkable there was lot of space among seat rows, more than in national carrier airplanes. Crew was friendly and helpful. Nice experience, overall.
RouteCancun to Mexico City
Date FlownMarch 2017

"friendly crew, onboard service ok"

(Austria)

Verified Review | Generally a perfect flight with Interjet from Cancun to Havana. Check-in in Cancun was very friendly and fast. Flight was on time, friendly crew, onboard service ok. (Beverages non-/alcoholic and crackers). As used to mostly European airlines I had to point out that seat space is more than exceptional. Interjet seated their A320 with only 150 seats. Each row is 34" apart. Was now my fourth flight with this airline. All of them went similar to this one. Can only recommend Interjet.
RouteCancun to Havana
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"it was like being on a cheap bus"

Verified Review | Flew Interjet from New York JFK to Mexico City. TVs were on and blaring for a majority of both our departing and returning flight, including at about 3 am in the middle of a red eye when they turned on the cabin lights so everyone could have drinks. This was incredibly obnoxious. It's 2017. If you want to watch TV you've probably got your own way to do it, or at the very least don't blast the sound throughout the cabin but offer a headphone jack. It was like being on a cheap bus when all you want to do is sleep but can't because of obnoxiously loud entertainment. If you can put up with that for the discount, then the airline was extremely cheap and did seem pretty reliable. But in my mind, it wasn't worth it, and I wish I'd known that this was the case before so we could've had a more pleasant travel experience even at a higher cost.
RouteNew York JFK to Mexico City
Date FlownMarch 2017

"worst experience with any airline"

Verified Review | Houston to Lima via Mexico City. This is the worst experience I have had with any airline. I travel internationally very often, and am always looking for a good deal, so despite the terrible reviews about Interjet, I figured it was worth the risk. We originally were to leave at 6 am from Houston and get to Lima at 5 pm. Then they changed the flight from Houston to Mexico to 7am, only giving 1 hr layover, which they told us is not long enough to make the connecting flight. That was the only flight of the day so we were forced to take a flight the day before from Houston to Mex at 5pm and have a 12 hour layover in Mexico (and after being on the phone with them for 4 hours, they refused to give us hotel accommodations). They changed the flight from 5pm to 7am, meaning our flight time was now 33h 45 minutes in total. Still offered no accommodation. I called to verify the new 7am flight and they said that we still owed a balance. I had paid for the flights in full at the time of booking, but they stated they had raised the price and we owed $300 more. I thought that was illegal? They denied that they raised the prices and instead said I only partially paid at the time of booking. Even though I have the confirmation in front of me that states paid in full. I have never left a negative review of anything before, but I cannot stress enough not to fly with them. We booked them through Justfly.com and they are also extremely difficult to deal with over the phone.
RouteHouston to Lima via Mexico City
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"don't waste your time or money"

Unverified | Dallas to Guatemala via Mexico City. Interjet cancelled our flight less than 24 hours before departing and didn't have replacement flights until mid February. We called several times to get a reimbursement for our tickets and every time we called, they asked the same banking information all over again. Customer service was rude and not helpful at all. We have been waiting for almost 2 months and they are atill saying the disbursement didn't go through after asking banking info again. Don't waste your time or money with them.
RouteDallas to Guatemala via Mexico City
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"1h40 min flight took us 22h"

Verified Review | Never fly Interjet. I am a frequent traveller and this is the worst experience I had flying. Initially they changed the time of my flight with a 2 hours delay from Cancun to Miami, then the flight was cancelled and we had to fly through Mexico City. The flight to Mexico city was also delayed, then we had to wait for another flight to Miami which again, has been delayed. Instead of a direct 1h40 min flight to Miami it took us 22h. This airline is so disorganised, unprofessional and ruined all our nice memories from this vacation. Trust me whatever is your motivation do not take Interjet.
RouteCUN to MIA
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"punctuality gets worse"

(Mexico)

Verified Review | Tijuana to Mexico City. I am a usual Interjet customer and starting 2017, I will quit flying with them. It seems like they have been over estimating their poor ability to organize themselves on time. I have been flying on Interjet for last 3 years almost monthly base, and their punctuality gets worse to the point of being not acceptable.
RouteTIJ to MEX
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"Outrageous and unacceptable"

Verified Review | Tijuana to Mexico City. Flight 2403, Scheduled to depart at 5:30 PM on December 23, but it was delayed 3 hrs, and we waited until 8:40 for the plane to depart. After arrival to Mexico City again we waited 2 hours for luggage. While waiting there, we found out another flight from Interjet had already waited almost 5 hours for there luggage, Outrageous and unacceptable!
RouteTIJ to MEX