Best Economy Class Seats

IndiGo

"a pleasure flying with IndiGo"

Verified Review | Flew from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar with IndiGo. The flight arrived and departed on time. The interior is also well maintained and the seats are quite comfortable. The cabin crew are very polite and listens to one's problem very patiently. The landing was a smooth one and the pilot kept us well-informed about the delays. The food was delicious and it was a very enjoyable flight. I will have a pleasure flying with IndiGo again.
RouteBOM to BBI
Date FlownMarch 2016

"worst experience so far"

Verified Review | Delhi to Hyderabad with IndiGo. While I'm writing this, I'm waiting to make the payment for excess luggage. The problem is, it's been 40 minutes, and having been moved from one counter to another, three times, I'm still stuck in a state wondering if I'll ever get my boarding pass for an already delayed flight. I've travelled on pretty much every domestic airline that operates in India. This is my worst experience so far. Unlikely I'll ever buy a ticket with Indigo again.
RouteDEL to HYD
Date FlownMay 2016

"seats not that comfortable"

Verified Review | Cochin to Delhi with IndiGo, flight was late by 1 hour due to incoming aircraft arriving late. Seat was 13E(XL). Seats not that comfortable and cushioning is very hard. Had the instant noodles which was tasty along with Cappuccino which is always hot and tasty. Service was okay. At DEL, baggage took a long time to come.
RouteCOK to DEL
Date FlownApril 2016

"flight experience always been good"

Pune to Lucknow via New Delhi. I have flown every low cost airline in India and I find Indigo the best. Their booking is hassle free through app on both ios and android. Web check-in is a breeze, getting any optional services is also good. The check-in is curteous and to the point. Mind you they dont allow even 1kg extra on planes without payment, plus they have also started to screen weight of cabin bag just before boarding the flight. Its a business model because they are a budget airline. The planes are clean with courteous crew. The leg space of economy seats is ample. I am a heavy built person and I have never faced space crunch in the seats. The in-flight food is okay, nothing to write about. I never had to wait for my baggage for more than 10 min. Overall the flight experience has always been good.
RoutePNQ to LKO via DEL
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"flight experience was good"

The overall flight experience from Delhi to Visakhapatnam via Hyderabad was good compare to other airlines.The seats were comfortable and spacious. The food was nice but there was no In Flight entertainment.I suggest Indigo to Have InFlight entertainment.
RouteDEL to VTZ via HYD

"ambience was pleasant"

Overall experience with Indigo flight from Delhi to Pune is good compared to others which I have travelled. Cabin space and seating arrangement is better than others. Overall ambience was pleasant. I think Indigo could enhance their service by adding some information devices inside the cabin showing a route map and if possible some outside coverage such as cameras. They could also offer Indian food during meal times rather than junk food.
RouteDEL to PNQ

"a flawless flight"

(Thailand)

Sometimes I seem to be repeating myself - travel from Bangkok to Pune via Kolkata 3-4 times yearly - but, once again, a flawless flight from IndiGo. Something I have written about in the past, the fact that the on board crew never has any Arrival Forms for foreigners, was finally rectified but, however, with an amusing twist: on my asking the cabin attendant for an Arrival Form, something that only non-Indian nationals need to fill, she very pertly asked me as to why I needed one since I look Indian. I replied that I was only 99.99% Indian, the remaining .01% being American as I carry that country's passport. (I did not mention that the Indian diaspora is the largest in the world. I was, however, tempted to do so.) P.S Food and beverages have to be purchased on IndiGo. I never comment on these as I usually carry aboard lots of munchies/snackies.
RouteBKK to PNQ via CCU
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"well-trained and helpful"

Mumbai to Jaipur. I am a frequent flyer on this particular route. I prefer a low-cost flight on this route as the journey time is just 2 hrs. IndiGo is not a full-service carrier but one thing is for sure if you are booking an IndiGo flight be sure that you reach on time. They have a record of on time departures. The ground crew and cabin crew is well-trained and swift and helpful. The only place where this airline lacks is the entertainment system. The magazines provided inside are good enough if you are in India for a vacation or a tour. The airline connects almost each and every airport of India. Also they are flying to some international destinations like Dubai. They also provide free reminder service for your flight and the communication system between airline and consumers is way too good. The meals served are ready to cook meals and some snacks also available with good range of beverages.
RouteBOM to JAI
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"yet another bad experience"

Yet another bad experience with Indigo from Udaipur to Mumbai. We arrived at the airport 2 hours prior to departure. We were told that seats were all web checked in so we were forced to take paid seats or sit in different rows. Concept of unregulated extra charges within economy class is wrong. Moreover these are not declared at the time of booking tickets.
RouteUDR to BOM

"punctual and comfortable"

Pune to Nagpur with IndiGo. The plane was new, check in was smooth, boarding systematic, they are the only airline who use walkway to board the aircraft, this is better than using steps as PNQ airport does not use its airbridges for every flight. FA were smartly turned out and professional. The onboard trolley had snacks and beverages for purchase. The flights were punctual and comfortable.
RoutePNQ to NAG