Best Cabin Crew

IndiGo

"yet another bad experience"

Yet another bad experience with Indigo from Udaipur to Mumbai. We arrived at the airport 2 hours prior to departure. We were told that seats were all web checked in so we were forced to take paid seats or sit in different rows. Concept of unregulated extra charges within economy class is wrong. Moreover these are not declared at the time of booking tickets.
RouteUDR to BOM

"punctual and comfortable"

Pune to Nagpur with IndiGo. The plane was new, check in was smooth, boarding systematic, they are the only airline who use walkway to board the aircraft, this is better than using steps as PNQ airport does not use its airbridges for every flight. FA were smartly turned out and professional. The onboard trolley had snacks and beverages for purchase. The flights were punctual and comfortable.
RoutePNQ to NAG

"was very impressed"

Delhi to Goa, and I flew three times with IndiGo. The planes are new and clean, and staff very professional. Seats are large and comfortable. The pilots communicate well with the passengers. Flights were on time. They have shuttle buses which bring you to the plane. Check-in was fast and smooth, and you can bring along 2 check-in bags with no extra charge. I was very impressed as I was not sure what to expect.
RouteDEL to GOI

"I missed my flight"

Bangalore to Pune. A lack of organisational and communication skills and ticket counter staff had no idea how to handle awkward customers. I arrived at the airport with enough time to check in, the counter staff was dealing with a customer who missed her flight and this lasted over 15 minutes and meant that even though I was fast tracked to the front of queue I missed my flight - despite the flight not departing for another 40 minutes. I was told that I had to rebook a fresh flight at the cost of 17,500INR, which was then reduced to 3,600INR after I complained and explained the situation.
RouteBLR to PNQ

"would fly them again"

Flew Delhi to Mumbai and the first time I tried Indigo, via my travel broker. I have flown SpiceJet and Jet Airways and didn't really enjoy my experience with them, so I was keen to try another option. Pleasantly surprised on all fronts: customer service, flights were on-time and the inflight food was good. Seats were good sized as well, not as crammed as Spicejet. I would fly them again.
RouteDEL to BOM

"all flights on time"

Flew various domestic flights with IndiGo through last year. All flights on time, never more than a ten minute delay, and they have a fairly comprehensive network. Food was poor, choices often not available. Prices are no longer cheap. Staff is competent but not that courteous. They use bus boarding even at terminals where airbridges are empty which is irritating.
RouteBOM to CCU

"long admired Indigo"

Bombay to Ahmedabad return I have long admired Indigo for it's focus on providing on-time service at a decent price with seats which are reasonably comfortable. I never minded paying the fee for better seats in the first row or exit row or for food which is against decent and I recommended it to many. However after a gap of over a year, I flew Indigo again and found the seats so thin, and the fares were not that decent compared to some carriers.
RouteBOM to AMD

"recommend IndiGo"

Port Blair to Delhi via Kolkata. The check in process required more time than expected. The staff was average. Seats were quite comfortable and aisle access was fair. Reliable airline and never been delayed. Food was available on request and is not included in the flight ticket. In flight entertainment was fair. I would recommend IndiGo for budget travellers, solo and family.
AircraftA320-200
RouteIXZ to DEL via CCU
Date FlownJanuary 2015

"service and aircraft up to the mark"

I have flown with IndiGo on several occasions domestically and this was my first international flight with them. Seamless check in with very polite ground staff. Cabin crew were polite, pleasant and efficient. The aircraft was clean, even the lavatories were kept fairly clean. Choice of food onboard to be purchased was decent. DXB-BOM had a long check in queue but the process however was efficient. Onboard service and aircraft cleanliness was up to the mark. Seats are pretty comfortable, as they're slimmer hence providing a better amount of leg space. Departures/arrivals on time.
RouteBOM to DXB

"another flawless flight"

(Thailand)

Another flawless flight with IndiGo. Returned to Thailand ten days ago and flew from Pune to Bangkok with a plane change at Kolkata. (Layover time about 2 hours.) Smooth check-in (Pune and Cal), smooth boarding at both places, and very smooth and comfy flight with the always-friendly, efficient and helpful cabin crew. On time departure and arrival a few minutes early. I like the use of a ramp in Pune while getting on/off IndiGo planes. So much easier than steps/stairs. Clicked N/A on food and bev, these are available but I have never tried them.
RoutePune to Bangkok via Kolkata