IndiGo

"delayed by more than 5 hours"

Trip Verified | Kochi to Hyderabad via Mumbai. I earlier travelled to cochin, it was delayed by 1.3 hours. This time they directly rescheduled my travel. I was supposed to travel from Cochin to Hyderabad via Chennai. But they had rerouted me to Mumbai then to Hyderabad. Before rescheduling directly they should have given me options of cancellation or showing next available flight options. I got delayed by more than 5 hours. Who would want to suffer without sleep for purely airlines mistake? When i ask for compensation they say you should have called before starting your travel.
RouteKochi to Hyderabad via Mumbai
Date FlownApril 2018

"poor quality of ground staff"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Singapore. Horrible experience with check in staff at Bangalore. We had an onward flight from Singapore to Jakarta on Singapore Airlines. The check in staff refused to check us in saying we did not have Singapore visas. We explained that we were transiting at Singapore so did not need a visa. They refused to accept. I explained that at Singapore it is possible to freely transfer between terminals T2 & T3 without needing to pass Immigration. They refused to agree and insisted we required a Singapore visa. After much discussion they allowed us to board after they realized we possessed valid US & other visas. Wereached Singapore and there is no requirement to pass Immigration. Imagine if we did not possess other visas- would we have not been allowed to travel. Sad to see the poor quality of ground staff at Indigo.
RouteBangalore to Singapore
Date FlownApril 2018

"missed my Delhi - Dubai flight"

Trip Verified | Udaipur to Dubai via Delhi. I was travelling with my spouse, mother and infant. Udaipur - Delhi flight was delayed more than 2.5 hours and because of this I missed my Delhi - Dubai flight. No one from IndiGo was there to assist, I struggled for 5 hours at Delhi airport with my kid, they made me run between the counters. After struggle of whole night they arranged to fly in another flight but only for two people, I had to travel with my kid and mother leaving my spouse at Delhi airport. They arranged a flight for my spouse after 12 hours.
RouteUdaipur to Dubai via Delhi
Date FlownApril 2018

"the flight I booked was cancelled"

Trip Verified | I am a frequent domestic flyer and several times I have traveled with IndiGo. Apart from one or two exceptions, every time the flight I booked was cancelled and I was re-booked on another flight. It was alright when the re-booking was done for another flight at the same time but lately the re-booked flights are at very inconvenient times. As a female passenger traveling alone, I could not accept the revised time of 21.50 reaching my destination at 23.05 for my last booked flight. The only other alternative for me is a flight one day later. Not to mention the unexpected delays in airport. I do not recommend IndiGo flights. The chances of getting your entire schedule messed up is pretty high with Indigo.
RouteTrivandrum to Bangalore
Date FlownMarch 2018

"sincere thanks and appreciation"

Trip Verified | My wife travelled on Indigo flight 6E-459 from Mumbai to Chennai on 20/3/2018. She arrived late at the airport in Mumbai. There was a flash strike by Uber which she booked earlier and she had to take an auto at the last moment to travel from Thane to the domestic airport. The Indigo staff at the Mumbai airport were very helpful in arranging to board the aircraft at the last moment. She was travelling alone and had no knowledge of Hindi. The Ground staff of Indigo also arranged to send her luggage in another aircraft travelling to Chennai. We had a few tense moments till she arrived safely here at Chennai. To our pleasant surprise the baggage was also delivered personally by Indigo staff at Chennai within an hour. I wish to place on record my sincere thanks and appreciation to all the Indigo staff who helped her out both at Mumbai and Chennai.
RouteMumbai to Chennai

"good customer service"

Trip Verified | Trivandrum to Bangalore. Airline provided special consideration to families with small kids so we also got the preference on boarding the flight first. The kids were provided with small Indigo passports by the hostess. The Kids and we as a family enjoyed the flight. We were provided with soft drinks and in one hour we landed at the Bangalore Airport. It was a good customer service from Indigo
RouteTrivandrum to Bangalore
Date FlownApril 2017

"service and concern is exemplary"

Trip Verified | Dimapur to Bangalore via Kolkata. I flew with IndiGo and received exemplary service. On my previous flights on IndiGo as well as Dimapur to Kolkata leg of this flight, I had inquired about buying the "Girl Power" Lapel Pin for my daughter and was told every time "not available". I inquired on this flight as well and the pin wasn't available but seeing the disappointment in my eyes, cabin crew immediately took off the Girl Power badge off her uniform and gave it to me. This level of service and concern is exemplary and way beyond call of duty - kudos for her generosity and to IndiGo for nurturing employees like her - way to go!
RouteDimapur to Bangalore via Kolkata
Date FlownMarch 2018

"pleased with this airline"

Trip Verified | Chennai to Hyderabad and Hyderabad to Bangalore in February. Very pleased with this airline, clean aircraft, on time service, no luggage issues. I booked this trip from the US and everything worked out without any issues. Excellent value for money and way better than full service airlines I have flown within India.
RouteChennai to Bangalore
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"As always exemplary cabin service"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | My umpteenth flight with IndiGo in the past four years, almost always Bangkok-Pune-Bangkok via Calcutta. As always exemplary cabin service, efficient check in service. This time had a harrowing experience that the airline handled with aplomb: I checked in and was asked if I had a PowerPac in my luggage and I said no. While waiting at the departure gate to board, the IndiGo agent called me over and said that there was a problem with my check-in luggage and that there was something "suspicious" inside. They asked me to exit security (surrendering my passport at Immigration and having my boarding pass cancelled). An IndiGo employee accompanied me to the bowels of the airport where my luggage had been held. I opened it up and what had aroused the scanner operator's suspicions was a litre of oil I was carrying. They opened the container examined it declared it "passed" and I re-locked my luggage. All this time I was very nervous that I might miss my flight. The IndiGo employee who accompanied me throughout this ordeal assured me that I would not. He re-escorted me through security and immigration where a new boarding pass awaited me. He assuaged my nervousness, stayed with me till I went through security and Immigration again, escorted me to the plane where I was the last passenger to board! A exemplary and totally extraordinary performance by an IndiGo employee who stayed with me during the entire ordeal. Many many thanks. On the downside, no Foreigner Arrival Cards on board the flight from BKK to Cal and no Thai immigration forms on the flight from Cal to BKK.
RouteKolkata to Bangkok
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"very professional cabin crew"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | Dubai to Singapore via Chennai. New aircraft, very professional cabin crew. They assist me at the check in to put my luggage to Singapore via Chennai. Transit in Chennai was very smooth despite the procedures of Indian police - checking three times our passports but all went ok. On time flights. I will fly with them on this route if needed.
RouteDubai to Singapore via Chennai