IndiGo

"needless 5 more hours"

Verified Review | Vishakapatnam to Delhi via Hyderabad. An earlier direct flight finished boarding and was not full. They wouldn't let us on that flight despite having sufficient space for absolutely no reason. A systems or customer service problem I'm not sure. But a plane just took off that we could have been in, and now we get to sit in airplanes for an absolutely needless 5 more hours. Awesome.
RouteVishakapatnam to Delhi via Hyderabad
Date FlownOctober 2017

"seats were pretty cramped"

Verified Review | Journey from Kochi to Dubai, seats were pretty cramped, we asked for an aisle seat and the adjacent seat to that (middle seat in this case as it was 3x3) but they gave us both an aisle seat, that was still ok, the passage area was not wide enough as you have to adjust yourself when an air hostess passes through. The seat was well cramped the storage area was good, its a budget airlines with the cost of ticket of a normal airlines, only benefit was that we have 30 kgs each. The storage area on above the seats was pretty wide. Staff and service was pretty average - average experience.
RouteKochi to Dubai
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"friendly and professional"

Verified Review | Dubai to Trivandrum. We had a eventful day flying from Dubai to Trivandrum, first upon check in we were told that we lacked a return ticket out of the country so our visa would not be valid. The check in lady was very friendly and explained it very calmly. So my son and I went to book a flight out of the country, returned to the check in counter, where the lady saw us and waved us over and let us jump the que. We proceeded to security where the staff was friendly and gave clear directions to passengers who did not know the rules yet. After security however things got exciting again, while presenting our boarding pass I heard the staff talk to each other and we were told there was something in our bag that caught their attention. All was said in an extremely friendly manner while we racked our brains trying to imagine what was in the suitcase. I was allowed down to the tarmac where I opened the suitcase and it was examined, it turned out to be a door stop I brought? The staff were friendly during all of this and let us into the plane with a smile. The flight itself was very nice the seats were more comfortable and spacious then our previous flights with Pegasus. All in all the staff was extremely friendly and professional.
RouteDubai to Trivandrum
Date FlownOctober 2017

"offered genuine hospitality"

(Qatar)

Verified Review | Doha to Kochi via Mumbai. I was having least expectation for this early morning flight. But crew on board offered genuine hospitality and big smile. They seems to be attentive and happy to operate this flight. And seating in the forward cabin crew working in the forward cabin did a good job on this flight. I would recommend indigo and would definitely fly with them again.
RouteDoha to Kochi via Mumbai
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"Seats narrow with not much legroom"

(Oman)

Verified Review | Bagdogra to Delhi. Check-in slightly chaotic at IXB. Flight full to the last seat. Service on board consisted of one cup of water. Seats narrow with not much legroom, which guaranteed very close contact to the neighbors. Arrival in DEL on time but we had to wait for some 40 min for the checked baggage to appear. We had flown the same route with Jet Airways before, who provided a much better experience than IndiGo.
RouteBagdogra to Delhi
Date FlownApril 2017

"an extremely annoying experience"

Verified Review | We were traveling back from Hyderabad to Bangalore with our 85 year old mother and young children. The flight was delayed by 90 minutes in total and instead of arriving at 10.30pm we arrived at 12.05am. We had requested a wheelchair for our mother and whilst getting off the aeroplane as we approached the gate, we were advised to go back and sit. As the passengers were coming through the passage we couldn't make our way back to the seats. The air hostesses were extremely rude, repeatedly asked us to go back to the seats although there was no possible way to get back to the seats. They were just not willing to listen and talking in an extremely humiliating tone. They asked us all to leave behind our mother with one person which made the rest of us further anxious. In summary an extremely annoying experience, air hostesses who are expected to be kind and helpful were extremely rude, intolerant and unwilling to listen.
RouteHyderabad to Bangalore

"would definitely recommend"

Verified Review | The service has been consistently good. Easily the best airline for domestic travel within India. In my experience they have been on time every single time (6 - 7 times a year that I flew). Extra legroom seats are charged nominally, no business class. Decent choice of snacks and beverages (no alcohol), crew are very professional and friendly. The aircraft could do with some inflight entertainment though. Would definitely recommend this airline to anyone visiting India or flying out.
RouteChennai to Muscat
Date FlownAugust 2017

"late night flights late"

Verified Review | Bangalore to Mumbai. Indigo's late night flights are always late. This is my third experience with same flight - flight is delayed by 1hr 10mins, last time when I travelled a month before then it was delayed by 2 hours this is really horrible. Generally this flight is taken by one who attends office whole day and then come for flight and you face this issue again and again. Indigo will lose it's reputation if they continue to do so.
RouteBangalore to Mumbai
Date FlownAugust 2017

"amazes me with their service"

Verified Review | Indigo always amazes me with their service. The environment in the aircraft from Chennai to Mumbai is very well maintained and the crew takes care of the passengers so very well. It is definitely the best airline in India. I would always be happy to fly with Indigo Airlines.
RouteChennai to Mumbai

"No through check-in"

Verified Review | New Delhi to Muscat via Mumbai was an horrific experience. I booked Delhi-Muscat ticket on Indigo website. They had a flight via Mumbai where flight was to be changed. The ticket was under single PNR, I confirmed with customer care if the luggage will be through checked in & he confirmed it would be done. But at the time of check in, the officer denied & started asking me the name of person who confirmed. Now, who remembers the name of customer care executive! So, I had to take the luggage in Mumbai & check-in again. With no other option, I did take the luggage. The gap between the 2 flight was of about 3 hours. I was supposed to be transferred to International airport. When I asked the ground staff to arrange transfer, they were clueless & asked me to go out, hire a taxi & leave. I got upset, but instead of helping me, the Mumbai ground staff kept on arguing. The taxi took a good time to reach International airport, as it was peak hour. Finally we could make it just in time only to find that the flight was delayed. This is the first time I have seen that international flight booked under one PNR from an airline website. No through check-in, No transfers,when both the flights are from same airline. Basic flight, No service, No entertainment, expensive Food.
RouteNew Delhi to Muscat via Mumbai