IndiGo

"the flight was delayed"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Bangalore. This is the second time I'm booking Indigo from Mumbai and both times the flight was delayed. The scheduled take off was 1545h and take off was 1725h for the flight. Both times I've missed being where I was supposed to on time.
RouteMumbai to Bangalore
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"Crew service: Pretty good"

Trip Verified | Flew IndiGo from Chennai to Madurai. The flight was a pretty short one, one hour. During that time, these are the things that I felt about the airline. 1) Check In: The Lines were long, the number of counters were pretty reasonable but could be increased considering the number of flights IndiGo operates. My advice, arrive early. 2) Aircraft: Neat. Clean aircraft. No problems. 3) Crew service: Pretty good. Up to standards. 4) Ground Support: I didn't face any trouble and the staff were pretty helpful too. 5) On Board Meal: it's not complementary. You have to buy it. Tasted good for the money. 6) Punctuality: On-time. No issues there. 7) Communications: Book online. You would get all the information via SMS, even the boarding gate information.
RouteChennai to Madurai
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"quite careless these days"

Trip Verified | Chennai to Raipur via Hyderabad. Indigo is being quite careless these days, they mess up things and all we get to hear is "sorry for the inconvenience mam". Recently While booking the tickets i had selected a XL seat for my father according to his comfort and convenience and had paid for it in advance, but still indigo somehow managed to sell all the XL seats including my father's, so today when we went to get our boarding passes, they said sorry mam, all seats are full and then they made me go here and there but in the end all they said is, you will have to manage and we will try to refund your money. Its not about money but the inconvenience which my father had to go through. Why have a feature of prior booking the desired seats if you people can't handle it properly.
RouteChennai to Raipur via Hyderabad
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"waiting for some imaginary flight"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Mumbai. My flight 6E 464 was scheduled for departure at 9:20am on 30 December and is finally boarding at 3:45 pm. In between this many flights for Mumbai has flown and Indigo crew remained clueless about this particular flight and spoke rude to passengers who we're enquiring. After the delay till 2:40pm the airline stopped sending any information to passengers via SMS or call. At some point we were thinking as if we were waiting for some imaginary flight! The refreshments were announced only at 12:30pm when most passengers had arranged their meals.
RouteBangalore to Mumbai
Date FlownDecember 2017

"respects passengers valuable time"

Trip Verified | Indigo flight scheduled at 9:30am from Hyderabad to Ranchi has been delayed 3 hours 30 minutes on December 25th 2017. I am still not sure how long it would take me to finally board my flight today. I have a family event to attend but I think I won't be able to attend it. It would be a customer delight if airline respects passengers valuable time and value for money. I have been a valued indigo customer but today I am sorry to say indigo customer centric ideologies are fading away these days.
RouteHyderabad to Ranchi
Date FlownDecember 2017

"cheating elderly people"

Trip Verified | Kolkata to Mumbai. I had a wheelchair passenger. Indigo provided no help getting onto the flight to Mumbai on Nov, 15. She had to walk to the gate. They issued the boarding pass but didn't wait for us and closed the gate 35 minutes before departure. They then charged me extra Rs.6500 to get us on to another flight. I have noticed the exact same happening to another senior citizen couple at the Mumbai airport on Nov 28th. When I objected they issued two tickets to the couple for free. Indigo seems to be cheating elderly people using this technique.
RouteKolkata to Mumbai
Date FlownNovember 2017

"flight service is not good"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Bengaluru. Travel time, check in procedure, check out procedure and baggage collection are smooth and good. Inside flight service is not good. Our company has booked the ticket along with meals as well. I am not aware of it. I didn't check my boarding pass properly for special service. Crew members did not inform me about my meals while going to Bangalore. In return journey to Hyderabad they provided 1 cookies box (Rs.50/-). +1coke (Rs.100/-). We pay more money for meals at the time of booking, while not receiving the service we paid for.
RouteHyderabad to Bengaluru
Date FlownNovember 2017

"final flight I will book with IndiGo"

Trip Verified | Had one of the worst experiences with IndiGo during a very critical moment. We had booked our flight 3 months ago. Our flight was from Trivandrum to Patna via Bengaluru. While we wer in Thiruvananthapuram we got a phone call from IndiGo 2 days prior to our departure saying that one my flights has been canceled and other one rescheduled. I was suppose to leave Trivandrum at 8:00 am and reach Patna by 3:00pm afternoon and we had to travel all the way to Nepal in order to attend a meeting on the very next day. IndiGo screwed us very bad and said they will provide us with a different flight but both on separate days. Now I am here in Trivandrum airport one day earlier to my actual departure and waiting for my flight which has been delayed once again. Now I will reach Bengaluru at midnight where I have to stay for 12 hours waiting for my next flight. Now my time and money are completely wasted. Staying over night in Bengaluru costs minimum ₹5000 and on top I'm stuck here wasting my time when I had to attend a party. This will be last and final flight that I will book with IndiGo.
RouteTrivandrum to Patna via Bengaluru

"an impeccable flight"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Pune via Kolkata. As usual on this run, a route I have flown close to 30 times in the past 6 years, an almost-flawless flight. The only problem being no arrival cards on board for non-Indian nationals thus needlessly spending a much longer time in queue at Kolkata immigration. Other than that, an impeccable flight, especially the superb cabin crew.
RouteBangkok to Pune via Kolkata

"as a worst experience"

Verified Review | Goa to Mumbai. It was a worst experience we had at Goa airport while travelling back to Bombay. We got to Indigo counter at 43mins prior. However we were denied for boarding as we were 2 mins late and were asked to pay difference of 10500Rs for next flight. We tried requesting the ground staff but they were arrogant and didn't show any respect or courtesy. It seemed like we have to live on their mercy to get on board to get back to Bombay. As it was way below self respect we decided to book another flight with Air India and got back home. It was most inferior action by the Indigo staff which could have been avoided.
RouteGoa to Mumbai