Vote Now

IndiGo

"departure and arrival was on time"

Verified Review | Flew IndiGo from Jaipur to Kolkata. Take off and landing was smooth. Departure and arrival was on time. Seats were comfortable. Check-in was done smoothly. While boarding the aircraft the cabin crew welcomed us but not with their smiling faces. When I saw the air hostess serving water I asked for a glass of water, she didn't give me one but instead carried on serving water to other passengers even though I had asked before anyone else. On asking again twice, she replied twice "I'll come back". After that, I was given glass of water.
RouteJaipur to Kolkata
Date FlownMarch 2017

"recommend this airline"

Verified Review | Bengaluru to Mumbai by IndiGo Airlines. The check-in was quite comfortable. We were welcomed warmly by the cabin crew while boarding the aircraft. The aircraft seemed clean as compared to other airlines in India. The lavatories were also well maintained without any faul smell. The seats had a very soft cushioning hence it made quite a comfortable journey for us and were also wide. Though we had to buy food but it did not create any issues. Their food tasted fantastic. The flight departed and arrived on time. The landing and takeoff were very smooth. I recommend this airline and always a pleasure.
RouteBengaluru to Mumbai
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"cabin seemed neat and clean"

Verified Review | Flew from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar with IndiGo. It was the first time I was traveling in an A320neo aircraft so was quite excited about it. At the airport check-in was done smoothly without standing in any queue. While boarding the aircraft the cabin crew welcomed us with their smiling faces. The aircraft cabin seemed neat and clean. The lavatories were clean. The seats were quite comfortable and wide. The legroom was quite good. The food menu consisted of sandwiches, instant biryanis as well as instant noodles. I decided to go for sandwiches. They tasted good. The flight departed on time but arrived 20 minutes before the scheduled time of arrival. Really it was a pleasure traveling with them.
RouteMumbai to Bhubaneswar

"not value for money"

Verified Review | Indore to Delhi. Staff at airport are pretty rude, I had 1 check-in luggage and no hand luggage. My check-in luggage weight was 16.7kg. That lady was asking me to pay and when I said that I am not carrying any hand luggage still they said you can take out stuff and carry on hand luggage. I have been traveling with IndiGo for 7 years, they are getting worse and not value for money.
RouteIndore to Delhi

"they divide our family"

Verified Review | Rachi to Vadodara via Delhi. One day prior to my flight IndiGo changed my flight time, and worst part they divided our family of four into 3 and 1. Three of us has one flight and time and single member has another flight with a different time for the same destination on the same day. And when I was travelling many seats were vacant, why they didn't know.
RouteIXR to BDQ via DEL

"good on-time airline"

Verified Review | IndiGo is my preferred airline on the Dubai to Mumbai route - especially when not carrying checked in baggage. Good on-time airline and good flight timings. Courteous and mostly well trained staff - no inflight entertainment. Food and drinks paid as it's a budget airline.
RouteBOM to DXB
Date FlownDecember 2016

"handling of baggage was horrible"

Verified Review | Hyderabad to Chennai. I had the worst experience flying with IndiGo airlines. The flight was delayed by 2 hours and adding to that handling of baggage was horrible. Baggage of 6 flights was released on a single belt at the same time. It took almost 1 hour to find the baggage and to find the baggage I had to make my way through 1000s of passengers waiting for their baggage. When contacted customer service they didn't have the contact info of IndiGo go personal in the airport.
RouteHYD to MAA
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"on time and comfortable"

Verified Review | Delhi to Hyderabad with IndiGo. My flight was cancelled and I was moved to another flight. Apart from this, everything was good apart from the cost of the meals. I didn't find the coffee and noodles too special and weren't great. New flight was on time and comfortable. Not much to talk about but was good as far as the budget airline tag goes.
RouteDEL to HYD

"only as a last option"

Verified Review | I have been having consistent horrible experiences with Indigo regarding delays. I was travelling from Cochin to Bangalore - the flight was supposed to depart at 8.45 pm and it departed the next morning at 2.05 am. A week later, I was returning from Trivandrum to Bangalore - the flight was supposed to depart at 8.15 pm and it departed the next morning at 12.05 am. Today, my wife was supposed to travel to Chennai from Bangalore. The departure time is 7.20 am, the revised departure is at 9:15 am. Indigo used to be consistently punctual. When I speak to the staff, I hear that the fleet is overbooked and you are trying to optimize. I will look at Indigo only as a last option.
RouteCOK to BLR
Date FlownDecember 2016

"did not have Thai immigration forms"

(Thailand)

Yet another comfortable, friendly and smooth IndiGo flight flying from Pune to Bangkok via Kolkata. A caveat: In a hundred international flights into Bangkok in the past two decades, for the first time ever in my experience, an airline (IndiGo) did not have Thai immigration forms. Anybody who has been through immigration at Suvarnbhumi expects a wait of up to one hour. So, to not have immigration forms on board a flight can develop into an even longer wait. Come on, IndiGo! Otherwise, as usual, a flawless IndiGo flight.
RoutePNQ to BKK via CCU