Read Air Pacific Reviews and compare Passenger Reviews

Air Pacific Passenger Reviews and Air Pacific Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Air Pacific Customer review :  19 September 2012 by Singh Ak    (Australia)

Flew from Melbourne to Nadi on March 2012. Flight got delayed (as always). No explanation given. Our return flight was delayed due to weather and communication. Having paid premium airfare, food served was pathetic. A chicken burger with a cold slice of chicken on a tiny bun. Air Pacific needs to revamp it's catering and customer service to win good ranking as other airlines like Emirates, Singapore etc. I will definitely choose another airline next time.

Air Pacific Customer review :  17 September 2012 by W Ostgaard    (USA)

They changed flight times by 8 hrs, without giving notice. This caused missed connections with other airlines, andleft us stranded without hotel reservations. Airline staff could not care less, were rude and surly.This is a budget airline, with no customer service, cancellations and changed flight times and is not worth flying.

Air Pacific Customer review :  5 September 2012 by P Greene    (Australia)

Travelled Air Pacific for the first time in August 2012 with my wife to Los Angeles with a stop in Fiji to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Flight was delayed over 1 hour before takeoff with no communication on the reason for the delay or how long until take off. We were kept seated on the aircraft without air conditioning on a very hot day during this period. In any case, I accept these things happen and is not the reason for my dissatisfied flight. On arrival to Los Angeles, for our three week vacation my luggage was missing and no assistance provided to find it, besides asked to complete a form. It was only one week later when they called and advised another patron had mistaken taken it.

Air Pacific Customer review :  5 September 2012 by D Corbett    (Australia)

My first experience flying with Air Pacific I found the meals to be very unsatisfactory. Sydney to Nadi at 6.30am I survived only on an apple bag, small yoghurt and juice. Couldn't stomach fruit cake at that time of day. On return from Nadi to Sydney, midday meal was worse. Some sort of terrible chicken sausage thing on a dinner roll (that my two children found inedible), biscuits and juice. Almost a five hour flight and I had to ask for additional biscuits as my kids were starving, which the air hostess wasn't impressed about. Had to stay on the tarmac in Sydney and wait for quarantine to board our plane to check on a sick child. Overall, not very impressed.

Air Pacific Customer review :  30 August 2012 by M Thornton    (Australia)

SYD-NADI on 737 and return on 747. No complaints with the actual flight itself and the staff were polite and as good as other airlines. However, the catering on board at the moment is insufficient and not appropriate for a full service air fare. On the way over on the early morning flight, we were served the dreaded 'breakfast pack' along with tea/coffee/water. The box contained apple pieces, tiny orange juice, tiny yoghurt and a small piece of fruit cake. Even know it is a relatively short flight, this is not good enough when leaving at 0630. Unfortunately, the return flight was worse and after a 60min delay after boarding we again received the 'box' which contained orange juice, yoghurt, a small tub of fruit salad and a cup cake the size of a 20c coin. This was all that was served in 5.5 hours of flights with no further offers of drinks or snacks. People had to grab the hostesses as they walked past (the call buttons did not work) and ask them for food and drinks as they were hungry. Not good enough in my view and would not fly with them again if could help it. If you do fly with them, fill your bag with food.

Air Pacific Customer review :  17 August 2012 by U Kumar    (UK)

On round the world trip, I was connected with Air Pacific flights from Christchurch to Nadi and again from Nadi to Sydney. I was really happy with the flight staff but I was so disappointed with the in flight meal. Served in a small box with very small portions. If I did not take my own I would have been very hungry on arrival. That was a major let down. I would understand if it was a charter flight, but a full fare I expected more.

Air Pacific Customer review :  10 August 2012 by Scott Phillips    (USA)

My first flight from LAX was cancelled. Did leave the next day. However I missed my next flight from Nadi to Savusavu. Had to overnight in terrible hotel and bad food. Return trip flight cancelled from Savusavu to Nadi. Had to overnight 2 nights in another bad hotel with even worse food. I spent 4 extra days in travel on one trip. Air Pacific does not care about customer service because they are the only airline that goes direct from LAX to Fiji. I spent $6000 on air fares and stayed at the same hotels as coach customers. Meal vouchers were also at the same restaurants.

Air Pacific Customer review :  10 August 2012 by William Moreland    (Australia)

I have been travelling to Fiji for many years on Air Pacific and yes the service has changed considerably, particularly in the last two years. I have left some negative feedback in the past. However we must accept changes. Is it absolutely necessary that people travelling from the east coast of Australia be offered more than a snack and something to drink. In economy now, on an early afternoon flight you get a cup of tea and a biscuit. Yes there are some things that we would probably like to have changed. No mechanical problems, more flights for greater flexibility. Would I recommend Air Pacific? Yes. For a very small airline (five planes flying internationally) they don't do a bad job.

Air Pacific Customer review :  10 August 2012 by G Savage    (Australia)

Travelled SYD to LAX, stopping in Nadi. Very impressed, staff were helpful, the entertainment systems were great and each seat had quite a lot of legroom and reclined quite far back. Excellent for the price paid, caught a sale for only $634 return!

Air Pacific Customer review :  7 August 2012 by R Parr    (Australia)

A 4 hour delay at Sydney Airport for a 6.30am flight of which 1.5 hours was on the plane waiting on the 27/7/2012. A message comes over saying sorry but we are also short on catering for the trip, a piece of fruit cake, a little yoghurt, a bag of sliced apple and an orange juice. Lucky the staff were so nice. The trip home on the 3/8/2012 was worst - the flight was cancelled. No real explanation from staff but they did get us on a Virgin flight but we had to pay for food and drink.

Air Pacific Customer review :  3 August 2012 by G Quintal    (Australia)

Left Sydney at 6.30am and the breakfast was dreadful a small piece of dry fruit cake with a baby sized yoghurt and fruit juice. That is not acceptable. The staff were very good though and the seats comfortable, the return journey from Nadi to Sydney the lunch was not any better dreadful food even for an airline. Very disappointing.

Air Pacific Customer review :  10 July 2012 by John Langley    (Australia)

We have flown between Sydney and Nadi for the past 8 years and have chosen Air Pacific because full cabin service is included in the airfare. Their website asserts "your meal will be a sumptuous reflection of South Pacific cuisine." We have found the food acceptable up to 2011, but this year we had the "box". The contents were a small bland container of tasteless pasta, a tiny chicken wrap with very little chicken in it, and a tiny packet of corn chips. Next year we will look at cut price alternatives, Virgin and Jetstar, that do not include meals, and think about taking our own sandwiches.

Air Pacific Customer review :  4 July 2012 by L Dalsan    (Australia)

Just got back yesterday, so both legs of journey was pretty average to say the least. My seat had no TV operating that is, no overhead light, no service button nor did 6 out of the 8 we travelled with. Staff very sweet so no complaints there. Overall from Sydney to Nadi its not that long a flight so I really didn't care however if this was a long haul service it would be a different story.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8