Korean Air Passenger Reviews and Korean Air Customer Trip Reports

Korean Air Customer review :  19 August 2014 by E Roberts    (Thailand)

I flew Bangkok-Incheon-Dulles return, and was impressed as always. As an American who has lived in Asia for some time I have flown across the Pacific many times, and I always fly Korean if possible. There are numerous entertainment options, and the system is easy to use. The food and beverages are great. The only airline I have found to have better food is Asiana, and that doesn't mean Korean food is unsatisfactory, just that Asiana's is incredible for economy class. I have always had positive experiences with ground crew and FA. The service is pleasant, attentive, and prompt to meet my needs. On a previous flight that connected with an American airline the Korean ground crew went out of their way to address a mistake made by the American airline's staff. Economy seats are comfortable, and more spacious than I expect for economy. Even when I have a sport coat to hang I find that I am not cramped - and I'm 6'1".

Korean Air Customer review :  19 August 2014 by M Bromley    (Australia)

I flew from Brisbane to NYC on 15th July 2014. Flight was smooth. However, the negatives: Their meals are not edible. I was served beef noodles which were overcooked and mushy, I called an attendant and told her I could not eat it and she said there was no more chicken so there was nothing more to give. Drinks: They were slow to serve. Flight attendants did not co-ordinate the service to serve coffees when passengers were eating their desserts. Flight attendants speak English but are very difficult to understand. In fairness, they do give you a smile which is good. Seats: Well, I was in economy so I accepted that it was not as comfortable as business or first class. However, it was painful when sitting. Seats need more cushioning.

Korean Air Customer review :  7 August 2014 by A Lin    (USA)

LAX-ICN, July 7 2014 on KE018. ICN-RGN, July 8 2014 on KE471. RGN-ICN, July 22 2014 on KE472. ICN-LAX, July 23 2014 on KE017. Flew LAX - Incheon, then Incheon - RGN. Return 2.5 weeks later. LAX - Incheon watched 3 great movies and a fun Korean drama. Most of Incheon - RGN and the return trip I slept. Staff left meal for me when I was asleep and it still tasted ok when I woke up and ate it.

Korean Air Customer review :  1 August 2014 by G Bennett    (UK)

LHR-ICN-LHR. I have flown this route a number of time with British Airways and it was with some reluctance I booked my most recent trip with Korean Air based on the schedule they offer on the service. Well I have to say that I was extremely impressed with the service. Less seats in the Business Sections mean the cabin feels more spacious and the seat itself was bigger and more comfortable. The service from the cabin crew was excellent, very attentive and keen to ensure I was looked after. Plenty of choice on the in-flight entertainment and the food was definitely better than what I have experienced with other airlines. The only negative would be the lounges both at Heathrow and Incheon - they are not quite up to the standard in terms of food being offered.

Korean Air Customer review :  1 August 2014 by W Choi    (Singapore)

KE0642, SIN-ICN, May 12 2014. KE043, ICN-SIN, May 18 2014. KE0602, HKG-ICN, Feb 23 2014. KE0643, ICN-SIN, Mar 2 2014. There was a strong sense of service onboard the plane. Flight attendants welcome you with a positive energy and friendliness. They are very attentive taking care of your needs. I remember a flight attendant finding me and thanking me for taking their plane. They didn't do this with everyone. A minor detail, but is much appreciated is the multimedia system. You can start watching movies as soon as you take your seat. No need to wait until plane is airborne.

Korean Air Customer review :  30 July 2014 by C Hall    (Australia)

The flight was quite great. Mostly a smooth ride and very reasonably priced, however the food was disgusting. I am a vegetarian, therefore had special requirements. I also found that once meal time was over, the air staff were very absent, therefore making it awkward when you wanted water or another beer. All aside, I would definitely fly with Korean Air again.

Korean Air Customer review :  30 July 2014 by P Baker    (Australia)

Brisbane - Incheon - Toronto June 19 / Toronto - Incheon - Brisbane July 11. All flights were full with not a seat to spare. The service on all flights was excellent with pleasant helpful attendants. The service seemed immediate always - <1 minute response. BNE-INC was on ageing A330 and the AVS kept resetting and touch screen didn't work. The crew eventually moved us to the section of empty seats reserved for staff where the AVS worked. The B777 on the Toronto route was nice with excellent leg room for economy. These planes have several women only toilets which mean men can wait a disproportionate length of time because women use any toilet. This is problematic when there are more men then women on a flight and the fasten seatbelt sign had been on for a long period of time. Everything on the aircraft was kept clean and fresh throughout all sectors. The only snack available on the Toronto to Incheon leg was peanuts and spicy instant noodle. Surprising for a flight of this length, we had much better catering on the Incheon - Toronto leg with hot Pizza and other snacks. Good supply of drinks provided - but its bring your own snacks. Lost and Found service is excellent: I left a pair of sandals on the plane arriving into Incheon from Brisbane. I checked the next morning prior to Boarding for Toronto at the lost and found. Within 10 seconds L&F had a colour photo with description on their system and I confirmed they were mine. A kind staff member then walked me through the service maze to the classification section where I promptly received my item. On one leg we fell a sleep before meal time - Attendants left a sticker to request our meals when awake. Upon request, meals were promptly heated and served fresh. We tried to get seats re-assigned in Incehon. However, the service desk gave us incorrect information on the 777's layout advising the Y class layout was 2-4-2 rather than 3-3-3. Overall - Korean Air is now our first choice for the Brisbane to Toronto route.

Korean Air Customer review :  28 July 2014 by J Catchings    (USA)

Flew the following flights round-trip ATL-ICN-DPS. KE036 - ATL-ICN 7/10/14. KE629 - ICN-DPS 7/11/14. KE630 - DPS- ICN 7/19/14. KE035 - ICN-ATL 7/20/14. I would not recommend taking a red-eye with Korean Air. For reasons unbeknownst to me, they leave the neon lights on in the cabin for the first two hours of the flight, when it's obvious the majority of passengers wish to sleep. When asked about this, all they could give me was some canned "the captain decides this" response. Window seats are not comfortable as well, as it is difficult to sleep in them. If you're a westerner, In-flight entertainment is practically non-existent. If possible, I would suggest using Virgin Australia for your Transpacific flights out of the US, as the comfort of their aircraft, cabin management processes, and in-flight entertainment are far superior to KE.

Korean Air Customer review :  23 July 2014 by Karl Parkes    (Australia)

SYD to LAX, July 2nd on KE 122 and KE 61 then return on July 17th on KE 18 and KE 121. On all legs staff were friendly and competent and kept snacks, drinks etc. available at all times. Aircraft was kept clean, inflight entertainment top class and legroom excellent for me who is 6ft 5 ins. Food was adequate but only two courses offered. Take it or leave it. My first time with Korean and satisfied.

Korean Air Customer review :  21 July 2014 by S Shen    (Japan)

KE024 from SFO to HND via ICN on July 18-19, 2014. I've been a loyal customer to Korean Air for the past 3 years. Despite living in Japan, I would fly to Incheon just to fly with KA whenever I returned to the US. However, I'm extremely disappointed with my most recent trip. I'm not sure if there was an internal reorganization or a cutback of some sort. From check-in to the business lounge, all staff seemed irritated and overwhelmed and it wasn't even that busy. I always fly business class, but I was certainly not treated as a business class customer. In my opinion, the ground staff needed to be retrained in customer service.

Korean Air Customer review :  21 July 2014 by C Terry    (Australia)

Brisbane - Incheon - Narita - return. Out of the four legs 3 were delayed due to operational issues. Inflight entertainment selection is very limited. Aircraft cabin was clean and "fresh", economy seats uncomfortable on all A/C types. Inflight service was average, with the crew very inattentive, any a very bland selection of inflight meals. Korean Air, Excellence In Flight? I don't think so. My personal opinion, if you had a choice, Korean Air are acceptable (just) but if you have the option try Singapore, JAL or Qantas first.

Korean Air Customer review :  18 July 2014 by Joseph Goh    (Singapore)

Took Korean Air the first time from Singapore to Hokkaido and back. Was surprised that it only allowed 1 piece of check-in baggage, which caused a lot of inconvenience for me and my fiancee. Plane was clean and the staff provided good service. Food could be better, but still edible. The 1 check-in luggage policy really lowers my impression of the airline.

Korean Air Customer review :  18 July 2014 by S Kent    (USA)

Flew from Chicago to Incheon and back last week. On both legs, we were very pleased with experience. Service at check in counter is excellent. Cabin is meticulous and kept that way. Seats are comfortable for economy class with plenty of leg room, even for tall person like myself. The staff are well groomed, friendly, smiling and attentive from beginning to end. Even after 13 + hours on board, they look as fresh as ever. Puts average US frumpy flight attendant to shame. Food service was good as well, with meals or beverages served every two or three hours.

Korean Air Customer review :  16 July 2014 by M Oscar    (Philippines)

JFK-ICN-MNL. I'm usually a fan of KE, but the Prestige service on the red-eye was not quite up to standards. They serve "supper" at almost 2.30 am, when I think full dinner service should apply immediately after take off. You're paying big bucks here, no one wants a lousy 1-course supper. Then, breakfast after 4 hours. Then, you get to the KAL Prestige lounge at 4 am and there's nothing, no meals, no people to clean, no proper snacks. They should learn from Emirates, if you are a major airline serving the whole wide world, your lounge should be fully- operational 24/7. Very mediocre experience.

Korean Air Customer review :  16 July 2014 by Michael Marmion    (Australia)

I flew Sydney to Seoul, LAX through to Sao Paulo, July 11 2014. First time with Korean Air and I am very impressed, my trip was a dreadful 40 hours but it was made easier by the friendly and prompt service of the cabin crew who adorned their guests with smiles. The inflight food was good, inflight entertainment the same. Only bad things were: Good legroom but harder than normal seats, no salt and pepper with food and no transit directions at LAX.

Korean Air Customer review :  16 July 2014 by D Davalan    (Philippines)

MNL-ICN-LAX-YVR-ICN-MNL. Checked in at NAIA terminal 1. Check-in was fast, tons of counters were open. KE flight 624 to Incheon was great. Given a blanket and a pillow together with headsets. They wake you up if you put a sticker on your headrest if its early morning breakfast. We arrived in Incheon, waited 10 hours for our connecting flight with KE017 to LAX on an Airbus A380-800. Left Incheon at 3.30pm Korean time. They also had headsets, pillows, blankets and amenity kits though the amenity kits only contained slippers and a toothbrush. 2 hours into our flight they served us early dinner, the food was excellent, flight attendants were so kind and friendly. 3 hours after dinner they served food again, every following 2 hours they'd go through the cabin and serve peanuts and beverages. An hour before we landed at LAX they served breakfast. Took our 2nd to last flight of trip which was Vancouver-Incheon, flight 72. Service was the same to LAX. When we arrived back in Incheon we went through security for our final leg which was ICN-MNL, we waited just an hour. Service on flight 623 was the same as on 624. I recommend Korean Air.

Korean Air Customer review :  9 July 2014 by Purna Ananth    (India)

KE 601 from Seoul to Hong Kong: On time, somewhat bumpy ride, but quite satisfactory in all respects. Crew served well, special meal as ordered, were friendly and willing to help. A330, cabin was clean, spacious. Crew handled a bunch of difficult Chinese passengers well. But a notch below their Korean cousins, Asiana.

Korean Air Customer review :  7 July 2014 by TK Hill    (Vietnam)

SGN-IAD: The usual excellence in flight and on the ground. Helpful, charming and professional staff. Spotless 777 ER from SGN to Seoul and from Seoul to IAD. More than adequate legroom. If only the guy in the middle seat hadn't insisted on taking half of mine! The Prestige Lounge in Seoul was, however, a disappointment, offering meagre choice of cold food and very generic decor. But the coffee was terrific! Will use KAL again and again.

Korean Air Customer review :  1 July 2014 by K Pardoe    (Australia)

Travelled 3 times SYD-ICN, FRA-ICN and ICN-BNE. All 3 flights lots of leg room. SYD-ICN the crew were fantastic, continuously bringing soft drinks/water around. FRA-ICN on an old 744, sitting near the back and it was very noisy. Crew allowed many passengers to have carryon baggage on the seats next to them as we came into land. ICN- BNE similar to previous flight but a bit stricter with bags on seats. Flew out in May and back in June but very little had changed on the in-flight entertainment.

Korean Air Customer review :  24 June 2014 by S Park    (Switzerland)

ICN-ZRH. Last month, I moved from Korea to Switzerland. The fleet was Airbus 330-200. It was quite good but the problem was the bathroom. It seemed like a new plane but the smell of the bathroom was bad. However, their service was really good. The AVOD contained various movies, music, and games. Also, the seat has a USB outlet so it was possible to charge my phone. But the value for money was very bad. I know that a one-way ticket is quite expensive but paying 2000 USD for a 10 hr flight is unacceptable. I will use Qatar or Finnair instead of Korean Air.

Korean Air Customer review :  21 June 2014 by Lee Matthew    (Hong Kong)

Flew from Hong Kong to Paris via Seoul return in June. Great seat pitch. If you like Korean cuisine, you will love the bimbimbap. Inflight entertainment is sufficient with large individual screens. What distinguishes Korean Air from other airlines is its cabin crew. All crews are very friendly, attentive with above average English. Definitely recommend!

Korean Air Customer review :  5 June 2014 by C Chapman    (USA)

LAS-ICN-MNL-ICN-LAS. The flight left late Friday night which is great as it allowed me to work all day and still eat dinner and head to the airport for my flight. The aircraft was fairly new or at least it seemed new. The interior was clean and spacious. What I liked was that there is a channel that allows you to get a pilots view of takeoff or you can see underneath the aircraft while taking off. This channel does not stay on the entire flight but it is a pretty cool thing to see. During the flight they gave us a little travel kit with eye cover and slippers a toothbrush a a little thing of toothpaste. I know this is pretty common but it's a nice touch. On the Vegas-Seoul flight I had the Korean meal. They have a selection of Korean beers. The inflight entertainment has many options in English/Korean and Japanese. I was able to watch some pretty new movies. Each seat also had a USB outlet to keep your phone or tablet charged during the flight. I had this on all 4 legs but I guess is only on certain flights. I found the crew very friendly and full of smiles, they are quick to assist if you need help or just want a drink. They come through the cabin frequently with water/OJ or juice and are pleasant to talk with if you aren't shy with them. My only complaint is this, it's not Korean's fault as I also had this issue on ANA and EVA but the 777 is not designed with an overhead seat vent so I always get very hot and sweat on these flights as it's controlled centrally within each area of the cabin. Throw in 12 hours in the same seat and it can get pretty uncomfortable All in all I'd say a good experience on a high quality airline. I love that they fly directly to Vegas.

Korean Air Customer review :  5 June 2014 by D Richards    (Indonesia)

Flew economy RT from CGK to ICN. The A330 to ICN showed signs of significant ageing (yellowing interior, worn seats, filthy bathrooms). The B777 on return was generally comfortable. VOD was large and responsive but selection limited. Disappointed by the baggage allowance of 1 bag per pax (except to USA), additional bags $100. Flight attendants were direct and the food service was too long leaving finished meal trays on our laps for over 30 minutes. Overall my expectations for the inflight experience, staff friendliness and efficiency were greater than what was delivered.

Korean Air Customer review :  24 May 2014 by D Brown    (USA)

SFO-ICN-PEK, XIY-ICN-LAX. Due to the many changes in itinerary, aircraft equipment and seat assignments made by the airline I had 45 mins minimum connection time in Seoul which did work, barely, as the flight was on time and the connecting passengers were escorted from the arrival to the departure gate. The return leg departure time for the flight from Xi'an to Seoul was brought forward without previous announcement (although this is part of their terms of service). I had previously been obliged to change my itinerary to return to LAX instead of SFO when this flight had originally been re-scheduled to depart later. Now I find with the revised earlier departure that I could have taken the SFO flight after all and made my connection back to SFO. I did get a free pass though for the Prestige Lounge for the 3.5 hour layover. The return flight to LAX was on a packed A380 and the cabin staff were completely disorganized rushing individual meals from one end of the main cabin to the other. The meals were okay but not served up to the standard of their competitor Asiana Airlines. The traditional decorum of the cabin staff wore thin dealing with a huge Chinese tour group who had probably never flown before. The leg room is restricted by almost 2 inches due to the thick airline sales catalogues that they cram into the seat pockets. I was further delayed at immigration since the airline somehow had omitted to tell the US authorities about the changes in flight numbers.

Korean Air Customer review :  22 May 2014 by Michael Carroll    (USA)

CNX-ICN-LAX round trip ticket. Taxi to airport involved in a bad accident. 2 hour Police delay caused me to miss my flight at CNX. Due to a long layover in ICN I was able to book a flight on another airline to ICN in time to catch my flight to LAX. Korean Air refused to allow me to check in. Said that since I missed my flight segment from CNX-ICN my paid ticket was cancelled. I had to pay an additional $1400 for a one-way ticket to LAX. KoreanAir also cancelled my return tickets from LAX- CNX which caused me to purchase an additional return ticket. "On a different airline of course". Korean Air refused to reimburse me for the round trip tickets they cancelled and kept the money. I had trip insurance for the flight but Korean Air refused to provide a statement that they did in fact cancel my tickets until after the insurance filing date had expired so I was unable to file an insurance claim. Korean Air caused me to pay the equivalent of 3 round-trip tickets. The customer service was terrible and their explanations changed with every coorespondence. Knowing that Korean Air can cancel paid tickets on any pretext and strand customers in a foreign country unless they purchase another ticket is a serious concern. I have flown Korean Air on several prior occasions and was always satisfied, but I will never fly Korean Air again.

Korean Air Customer review :  17 May 2014 by Michael Hollifield    (South Korea)

HND-GMP was purchased as a JAL codeshare. Korean Air product, was excellent. Definitely a step up from our GMP-HND flight on an ancient JAL Boeing 767. The KE flight was on a 777 with AVOD and excellent pitch and clean cabin. Cabin crew pleasant, polite and efficient. The food was normal Korean Air bulgogi. You have it a thousand times but it always tastes pretty good! The negative aspect comes in the codeshare experience. As we purchased on Japan Airlines website, Korean Air effectively shut us out with our elite status - no Morning Calm number on the reservation, no Morning Calm mileage, no Morning Calm preferred bag tags. We were actually seated on the very last row, on a 750$ RT Y fare class ticket. We checked in at two hours, like all Koreans do, and were told that was "the best seat." I do give Korean Air staff one negative comment. The baggage handling at Gimpo was the slowest I've ever seen. I believe that Korean Air should have understood their timing better. Our flight arrived at 10:15, but our bags did not arrive until 11 PM - and Gimpo Airport is tiny. As such, we (and the entire plane) missed the last buses to Seoul/other areas and and to pay for an expensive taxi. I really feel that, as KE is so customer focused, that they dropped the ball on this one. I know that it's part of the risk you take, but Korean Air is usually good about those kinds of things. 50 minutes should have been enough time to get bags and out of tiny Gimpo Airport. I've never code shared before, but after this experience, I am completely against it. Perhaps I miseducated myself, but codeshares are not worth it.

Korean Air Customer review :  9 May 2014 by Charles Kennedy    (UK)

BKK-ICN-LHR. It seems Korean Air are mostly using their still-substantial 747 fleet on regional routes, rather than upgrade the business class to a full-flat standard as found on their more modern long haul fleet of 777-300ERs. So while the hard product is a little old-fashioned, the aircraft type on the Bangkok to Seoul leg is still the Queen Of The Skies (although I think it depends on the day). With some decent snacks in the Air France lounge and a midnight departure, a couple of meat lollypops and a green tea was enough for supper, with sunrise came a full Korean breakfast. The six hour transit at Incheon sped by in the luxurious lounge. Shower facilities were particularly welcome. Descriptions of cabin crew on Asian carriers as robotic are exaggerated anyway but on the long daylight flight to London the hard working all-girl crew were approachable, witty and kind, as well as having excellent English skills. The bibimbap main course was extremely tasty and the second service before landing also good. Flat bed seat as comfortable for sleeping as my own bed. Surprisingly light on entertainment options but I was happy to read my book. We landed a few minutes early. Only complaint is that the airline has moved from T3 across the field to T4 which is neglected by the Heathrow Express train service into London. Great experience on Korean Air and will go out of my way to fly with them again.

Korean Air Customer review :  1 May 2014 by Nicola Origgi    (México)

Flown on the A380 from LAX to Incheon last October. Business class is located in the upper deck and the overall experience was something to repeat. Great service, great IFE with a wide selection of movies and shows not only in English but also in Spanish and Italian. There is very nice bar in the back of A380 where a wide range of tasty and perfectly prepared Martinis are served. It's a good spot to meet some other fellow passengers and to exchange a few words. It reminded me of when traveling by plane had its glamour.

Korean Air Customer review :  30 April 2014 by M Chua    (Canada)

April 7, YVR-ICN, KE 072. Apr 8, ICN-MNL, KE 623. Return, April 21, MNL-ICN, KE 622. April 21, ICN-YVR, KE 071. I was impressed by the hospitality and great service of the stewardess. They were efficient, friendly and helpful. If there was turbulence, the captain gave us a warning right away. The leg room was good enough. Time of arrival was on the dot. Plus Incheon Airport was fabulous. Great shopping area. I wish I have a longer layover time. I highly recommend this airline to those who are flying to Asia.

Korean Air Customer review :  29 April 2014 by Sean Tan    (Singapore)

Flew from Singapore to ICN and back in 777-300. My first time flying with Korean Air. Overall service is ok. It is the minimum what a premium airline would provide. My flight to ICN departed after 10pm and they served dinner at about mid-night. Only turned down the lights at about near 2am and woke us up at 4am to prepare for landing. No snack was served before landing at ICN. I would have preferred they serve us a snack after take off and breakfast before landing. The timing for serving food on the return flight was also a bit odd. Took off at 2pm and served us lunch at about 3.30pm. Then a snack at 5pm just before landing. Flight attendants also did not serve drinks throughout both the flight. Only during meal times. In flight entertainment was ok. Small movies selection. Took Singapore Airlines a few weeks before this flight. I must say SIA is a lot better.

Korean Air Customer review :  28 April 2014 by M Obermann    (Korea)

Traveled ICN-FRA-ICN in 747-400. I flew this route several times last year. Seat comfort, entertainment system, check-in service and punctuality were all good. Western food in economy class is consistently bad. Cabin crews are friendly, cabin service is fair average. Safety checks and safety attitude of cabin crew is below standard.

Korean Air Customer review :  25 April 2014 by J Lavigne    (Canada)

Two recent flights in economy were excellent. Kansai to Seoul and Seoul to Sydney. Flights were on time, service was friendly and efficient. Both A330s were new and spotless, with plenty of leg room in economy. in flight entertainment is the best I have seen anywhere. The Korean food served was superb. All in all a very good first impression.

Korean Air Customer review :  22 April 2014 by M Graham    (UK)

London to Auckland and return. All faultless. Flights on time, amenity kits, hot towels and decent food. The crew worked hard throughout the flight, regular water rounds and snacks on offer. We were not put up at the Hyatt this time but the Ramada Songdo a little way out. This is my second time with Korean and I look forward to flying with them again.

Korean Air Customer review :  22 April 2014 by S Jacoby    (USA)

LAX - Seoul, business class, Flight 62 evening flight. Not a good deal for the money but you don't have any choices other than Asiana. This flight was my most disappointing business class experience. The "supper` was the same as in economy (where my son rode) and it was beyond mediocre. During the flight the only snacks were cookies, There was no bar available. The seats were not lie flat. To book a seat it was the usual KAL routine of having to wait 90 days prior to departure to snag a good seat. Not sure what I would advise other than flying to Narita on smoe other airline and connecting there. I think I'm done with KAL, avoid KAL from LAX to Seoul.

Korean Air Customer review :  16 April 2014 by H Delfino    (Paraguay)

NRT-HNL, April 2nd. We traveled with our one year old baby, and we all had a great time. The crew were extremely polite and attentive, dinner was delicious, also breakfast, but could be good a warm dish on it. The flight attendant was kind and patient with us and our son. Looking forward to the return flight.

Korean Air Customer review :  14 April 2014 by R Girard    (France)

Seoul Gimpo to Busan (PUS), from Busan (PUS) to Tokyo Narita (NRT) and from Kansai airport (KIX) to Paris CDG via Seoul Incheon (ICN). Crew very nice, helpful and speak several languages (usually Korean, English and Japanese). A lot of legroom, and very large seats with a big screen with a large choice of movies from all continents and all new releases are available. I was also surprised to get a real breakfast and lunch for medium haul flights where I usually get a croissant with coffee. For long haul flights they propose 3 different meals. I wish that American and European airlines take Korean Air as an example.

Korean Air Customer review :  2 April 2014 by Hunsa Punnapayak    (Thailand)

KE704, NRT-ICN, Biz Prestige class. KAL lounge at the NRT was nice looking at the entrance. Inside was barren. Almost nothing to eat but some rice cakes and cookies and drinks. It would be better to use Delta lounge instead. In flight the seats were comfortable. Food was limited to Korean beef Bibimbap or baked fish.

Korean Air Customer review :  2 April 2014 by Hunsa Punnapayak    (Thailand)

KE 703, ICN-NRT, Biz Prestige class. KE Prestige lounge at the ICN was good with plenty of food. The seat in Biz was rather old , recliner. Very limited food served on board. Only brunch , either Korean bland noodle soup with 3 thin beef-sliced or omelette. Korean food takers were not allowed to have bread. Landed with a hungry stomach. No in-flight entertainment.

Korean Air Customer review :  2 April 2014 by Hunsa Punnapayak    (Thailand)

KE 654, BKK-ICN, Biz Prestige Class. Seat was nice and very comfortable. The Biz class was limited to only few passengers. Nice FAs . Very limited food selection for Biz class. Only 2 shrimp sticks once on board and a breakfast prior to landing. One passenger asked for extra shrimp sticks but the answer was no. This is a very savvy Biz food service I have ever seen. Korean breakfast was a bland congee and not allowed to have bread.

Korean Air Customer review :  2 April 2014 by Hunsa Punnapayak    (Thailand)

KE 8659, ICN-BKK, Biz Prestige Class. Comfortable seats. Interior design of the biz and first class was simple and looked cold. First class was empty. Toilet was stocked with only basic items like toothbrush etc but none of the luxurious items (no face mist, no cologne). No amenity bag . Only one pair of slippers. Food was limited, only Korean beef bibimbub or a beef steak. Would not be a good place for a non-beef-eater. Fruit came without cheese and crackers. Surprised by the very limit food choices and quantity in the KE Biz class. Nice FAs but did not really return to fill drinks.