Air India Customer Reviews and Air India Passenger Trip Reports

Air India Customer review :  22 April 2014 by G Puri    (Bahrain)

Flew from Bahrain-New Delhi. Excellent flight, service has improved drastically since when I last flew. Clean, new aircraft with comfortable seats. Cabin crew were polite and enthusiastic. Good selection of beverages and food (Indian options only) was delicious. Departed and landed on time. Entertainment was limited to Hindi films, and a few old Hollywood classics. Air India could try improving its entertainment system. Other then that a perfect flight. Would not hesitate to fly AI again.

Air India Customer review :  22 April 2014 by Patva Darayus    (Australia)

SYD-DEL-BOM via MEL flew on 18th April. Flight was full so no chances for change of seats, my entertainment system broke down so no entertainment available for whole flight, it was a new 787. Lots of other passengers were complaining that their systems were not working. Otherwise flight staff were efficient, quick and the food was good. Flight landed one hour late may be due to head wind but otherwise it was an OK flight.

Air India Customer review :  22 April 2014 by Adam Simmons    (Spain)

LHR-DEL-SYD. In both cases, the plane was very lightly loaded, in both business and economy cabins. Seats in B777 (LHR-DEL) and B787 (DEL-SYD) were lie flat and not too difficult to manoeuvre after a little experimentation. IFE: B777 has less choice for western tastes and the remote control was very fiddly, in the end, I gave up. B787 had touch screen which was much easier to use and more responsive. Service overall was very good, except for one older female attendant on LHR-DEL who appeared to speak barely any English and could learn to crack a smile from time to time.

Air India Customer review :  17 April 2014 by Shrivastava Sachin    (Singapore)

AI 842 from Mumbai-Chennai-Singapore on 12 April 2014. Advised at the time of booking that this would be a direct flight, after a few days we get a message that this is going to be via Chennai. The atmosphere onboard was so poor, we could smell urine in the air although we are sitting pretty far from the rest room. The entertainment system was non-operational throughout the journey. The toilet seats were found to be broken and overflowing. I will never make the mistake of booking Air India again.

Air India Customer review :  14 April 2014 by Sean Singh    (Singapore)

AI 102 from JFK to DEL on their non stop service. I would rate the trip to be completely satisfactory. Comfort - This is what the trip is about. Kudos to AI team for having their Boeing 777-300ER to be configured as 3-3-3 seating instead of 3-4-3 seating which many airlines do, this translates to excellent seat space and good leg room. The trip has perfect timings and usually reaches Delhi well ahead of schedule. Food - Being from Indian origin I liked the food, which is hot and a little spicy. Entertainment - Now many would want a great entertainment units for this flight and even would have made plans to watch a lot of things inflight, well don't, this flight is great to sleep and rest. The movie selection was not great, and their interface needs improvement, Crew - Now there are a lot of small things that make an airline great and I do tend to see them, from the captain speaking about the journey and enthusiasm of the crew with a big smile each time they serve. Transfer at Delhi was fast and breezy. Overall even though there are a few shortcomings I would recommend this flight.

Air India Customer review :  8 April 2014 by V Arya    (India)

AI 55, Kochi to BOM. Fully packed late night flight, on time, decent dinner and decently well looked after for a short flight. Polite crew. Will fly again.

Air India Customer review :  7 April 2014 by V Arya    (India)

AI 54, BOM to Kochi. Slightly old plane, but perfect trip, great food and on time.

Air India Customer review :  4 April 2014 by I Chatterjee    (USA)

JFK to CCU and back in Air India, and I was in for a pleasant surprise. The aircraft, a Boeing 777-300ER, was clean, the seat was reasonably comfortable. The food was good, they offered Indian veg and non-veg, and one continental platter. The crew would only offer you veg or non-veg, one has to poke the crew and only then they would tell you of the continental option. The JFK-DEL flight arrived almost 70 minutes ahead of schedule. Once we deplaned, there were Air India ground staff to help us connect to the onward domestic flights. The domestic flight was an Airbus A320. The flight was clean, although surprisingly, I found the crew more helpful and courteous than the international leg. It was on time as well and we landed at CCU a full 7 minutes before time. No surprises during the return flights as well. Luggage was delivered quickly on all occasions. The airline have certainly improved since the last time I traveled with them. However, there are rooms for improvement in staff behavior and in-flight entertainment.

Air India Customer review :  2 April 2014 by Rajiv Krishnann    (France)

Paris (CDG) to Mumbai (BOM) - The flight took off on time from CDG. It was a Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. The food served onboard was good, plenty of drinks, extremely hospitable and wonderful flight hostesses. In-flight entertainment was excellent. Reached Delhi half an hour before the scheduled arrival. Had a changeover at IGI T3, New Delhi. The flight from Delhi to Mumbai was an average one, with good food, good crew, but a little bit noisy people around. I would definitely repeat Air India in the future.

Air India Customer review :  31 March 2014 by PS Benning    (UK)

AI 115, Amritsar to London Heathrow via Delhi, the flight left Amritsar on time, snacks served during flight and there was IFE available. The flight leaving Delhi was on time and we flew in a dreamliner. The flight actually landed an hour early and it was hassle free. The crew were attentive and the whilst there was IFE it could do giving you a wider choice of viewing you get the same selection on both inbound and outbound flights.

Air India Customer review :  31 March 2014 by PS Benning    (UK)

AI 112, Heathrow to Amritsar via Delhi, flight was on time leaving London, staff were attentive, only down side was the IFE, need a wider choice of programmes and films. Aircraft was clean and the crew did make you feel welcome. Captain did keep us informed when we hit some severe turbulence as to how long it would last. I had heard some horror stories about flying with Air India but my experience was a good one. The connecting flight from Delhi to Amritsar also left on time you going get served snacks given it is only a 40 min flight.

Air India Customer review :  31 March 2014 by A Carpenter    (UK)

Flew BKK-BOM-LHR. BKK-BOM unexciting and somewhat hard-nosed female cabin crew which is a shame. Flight was on- time. 7-hour layover in Mumbai was lovely in new terminal building, great food options and plenty of lounger chairs to lay-back and rest. BOM-LHR on 787 was fabulous, very comfortable, lots of legroom, pleasant peaceful cabin except for one unfortunate air-rage incident which was handled very professionally by the cabin crew. Food a bit heavy for my liking but I would fly these guys again.

Air India Customer review :  27 March 2014 by C Thoas    (Panama)

I recently took 4 trips on AI, 1 domestic and 3 international. They were, in a word, a nightmare. JFK-DEL is 15 hours. The seats had their cushioning removed, the entertainment panel only partially worked on 1 flight and didn't work at all on our return flight. The flight maps did not even work on any of the 4 flights. Cabin maintenance (or lack thereof) made me question their mechanical maintenance. Flight attendant service was horrible. People were still in the aisles when they pushed off for take off and jumped out of their seats as soon as we touched down - opening overhead compartments etc as the cabin crew ignored everything. Too busy talking in the galley. No comments at all from the flight crew about the 3+ hours of terrible turbulence after leaving Delhi. The cabin crew routinely locked one of the coach bathrooms for their own use which meant 2 toilets for about 200 people. They never walked through the cabin before or after meal service. As a former flight attendant who has flown millions of miles on different airlines, I can say this is the worst airline ever.

Air India Customer review :  26 March 2014 by Arjan Nagra    (New Zealand)

I travelled on Air India, flight AI301 serviced by the Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. It was an excellent flight. The cabin crew were very friendly and smiled. The food was good, but there was not enough western entertainment compared to other airlines. The seat was very comfortable with a great amount of leg room. I would love to fly with Air India again.

Air India Customer review :  18 March 2014 by Satish Bedi    (UK)

The seats on 777-300 for AI 112 and AI 111 are a bit small. The reclining part of the seat is also not very much. Food is served quickly after the drinks are served. I was told that it is AI policy not to allow passengers to mix drinks. There was no wine on AI 111 and I think only red wine on AI 112. When I requested a second drink (AI112), I was asked why did I not ask for a larger drink first time. The food and staff were ok. Good value for the price in comparison to other airlines.

Air India Customer review :  13 March 2014 by S Sareen    (UK)

My husband and I travelled from Amritsar via Delhi to London. Our flight was cancelled at Amritsar due to weather conditions, they decided to take us by coach to Delhi, the coach provided was very basic and there was no Air India staff to look after passengers. We were not provided with food during the journey that took about 17 hours when it should have taken only 6 hours, there were children on the bus who were very disturbed, no provisions were made available. When we got to Delhi there was no Air India rep to greet us and direct us, we were all lost and did not have any information, we were all running around from pillar to post to find out where to go and get some info, when they should have looked after us, at least when we got to Delhi. We were very disappointed with the whole service, they clearly don't know how to provide customer care so I will never travel with them in the future.

Air India Customer review :  13 March 2014 by Kshatriya Sandesh    (Thailand)

AI331, 6 Feb, BKK-BOM, A321, Seat 29F (Window). Excellent check-in service by BFS staff, warm welcoming, polite and very helpful. Good Legroom, much better than other airlines narrow body for sure (even after the guy in front of me reclined the seat did not touch my knees - I'm 6ft 1). Excellent set of crew on the flight (all female operated flight) pre-booked for VOML (Vegetarian Oriental) was served promptly - after I ate, I greedily asked for more food and was again promptly given a regular Vegetarian meal with a warm smile and was told to just call if i needed anything else. Could not fault this flight at all.

Air India Customer review :  13 March 2014 by Kshatriya Sandesh    (Thailand)

AI330, 20 Feb, BKK-BOM, A321, Seat 27C and my wife 27A (middle seat empty). Average service from the Indian staff at Bombay Airport, no eye contact, no greetings, just come and go types. Crew again all female crew including cockpit, welcoming and pleasant - but midway through the flight after the meal service things changed. I moved to the last empty row so my wife and I both could get some sleep, however, one of the crew members walked up to me and told me I could not sit there. This left a sour taste after the wonderful flight I had on the inbound.

Air India Customer review :  12 March 2014 by Andrade Sunita    (UAE)

My family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children traveled Dubai-Goa-Dubai on 20th Feb to 8 March on Air India direct. On 20th Feb, Dubai-Goa, the flight was scheduled at 11pm but took off at 12.20am. The delay announcement was very brief and no one was available at the gate for comments. If passengers were told even at 7-8pm in the evening, it would have avoided rushing to the airport. Food specially for children could be managed by us, etc. We were left standing as there was nowhere available to sit. No entertainment onboard, the seat in the front had a torn pocket which had a wire coming out which could be very dangerous for my child. I had ordered a children's meal, however on the flight back on 8th March none was given. When we pay a similar fare compared to other flights why can we not get the same services?

Air India Customer review :  4 March 2014 by J Humeau    (France)

CDG-DEL-CDG. I flew on a dreamliner, it was my first time with this airplane. Surprisingly, the business class is simultaneously comfortable and neutral. There is no soul in it, not an ounce of charm, that you frequently find with other companies. However, it is very comfortable to sleep on a flat seat.

Air India Customer review :  3 March 2014 by N Seenivasan    (Germany)

The FRA-DEL leg was delayed 24 hours due to the heavy fog in Delhi (not Air India's fault), but they quickly and painlessly transferred us to a Airport Hotel, where we had to spend the night. Air India even arranged for Indian food at the Hotel. Flight took off on time the next day at around 4pm and the Dreamliner was as usual excellent. Great leg room, good food (though the portions were tiny, the Steward quickly fixed that on request by providing me with an extra tray), staff attentive throughout. What surprised me was the attentiveness of the Stewards towards parents with young kids. Came to check up on the parents multiple times and kept the kids happy with candy and cola. The DEL-HYD leg was pleasant and on time. The return journey HYD-DEL-FRA was uneventful and on time. As a regular traveler on this route, I can only recommend Air India for their great service. Contrary to what people say about the airline, it has transformed from a hopelessly terrible service to a rather decent airline.

Air India Customer review :  3 March 2014 by Stefan Thordersen    (UAE)

My wife and I flew from Dubai to Goa and back. Check in Dubai was pleasant and the lounge offered average. On the flight to Goa there was no entertaining system available and very limited selection of beverages. Flight back from Goa via Mumbai to Dubai was however a complete nightmare. Check-in in Goa was very slow and there was no lounge facilities available. The flight it is self was OK but on arrival to Mumbai passengers from economy class rushed forward thus generated a chaotic that crew did not have the capabilities to manage. On arrival to Mumbai (3 hour stopover) we headed to the lounge offered but were not allowed to access as check in staff in Goa had not given us lounge access slips. After half an hour we were finally allowed to enter. On arrival to the gate we were informed that the aircraft had been dispatched from the gate and we would have to be re-routed to another flight. We now were asked to leave the departing area as it was necessary in regards of our rebooking and we had meet up with a duty manager. This process took 1.5 hours and finally we met up with the station manager. We did not have any other option than to buy a new ticket for the following day.

Air India Customer review :  17 February 2014 by Saketh Rahm    (USA)

Its been 20 years since I flew Air India and absolutely nothing has changed - the airline is still awful. I took a short hop DEL-JAI and a 40 minute flight turned into a 3 hour ordeal. Arrived DEL airport and check in staff said flight was on time. Went to gate, and no plane or agent to ask questions. Told by uninterested ground staff flight was changed to different gate. Went to new gate and waited for 90 minutes and finally asked what time boarding would begin. Told flight was delayed by 1 hour due to late arrival of incoming aircraft - no announcements, no information, nothing. Ground crew stood around chatting on their cell phones as passengers got annoyed and angry. Finally boarded 90 minutes late and hustled into seats. After 30 captain says, airport at JAI Is closed, waited another 60 minutes then abruptly push back fro gate. Flight to JAI uneventful, crew had a few smiles.

Air India Customer review :  14 February 2014 by Nurul Afandi    (Malaysia)

AI 301, 3 Feb 2014. Flew MEL-DEL. Chose Air India as it has a direct connection Delhi-Chandigarh. A friend was raving about the new Dreamliner. End up disappointed. Nothing special other than the fancy lighting on its windows and interior. The remote did not work, thank goodness for touch screen TV. Food choice was either veg or non veg only, both Indian cuisine. Portion was small, ended up asking for a snack 3 hours after lunch was served. Cabin was messy by end of flight, too many children on board unfortunately. Good points: Cabin staff were attentive to requests. The female crew uniforms are an old style, definitely need a modern design. Also, ground support staff were very good to ensure elders all received wheelchair support.

Air India Customer review :  11 February 2014 by J Turner    (Australia)

We arrived at check-in for AI302, the Dreamliner non-stop to Sydney, 4 hours before departure, only to be told our flight was overbooked and we must take the next flight, 24 hours later. They made no attempt to warn us beforehand so we had no opportunity to remain elsewhere. They made no attempt to book us onto associated airlines towards our destination. Instead, 2 hours later, we were bussed to a hotel miles out of Delhi City. Having eventually boarded the next day's Air India flight to Australia, we then sat and waited 2 hours on board with no service and only a single (late) announcement as to the reason. Something about late incoming connecting pax. So we eventually departed 2.3 hours late from Delhi, arrived 2 hours late in Melbourne, 1.8 hours turnaround there, eventually arriving at our final destination, Sydney. Rather than the Sydney direct flight we'd originally booked for the previous day, we ended up at Sydney 30 hours late.

Air India Customer review :  7 February 2014 by D Whalley    (UK)

Out LHR to DEL on Boeing 777. Return COK to DEL (A321) and LHR (Boeing 777). All sectors on time with DEL to LHR arriving 30 mins early. Air India staff looked after us well. On return met at domestic terminal by ground staff and escorted to international terminal. Many aspects of the service were good, but not consistently good to rival better carriers. Choice of English films/music very poor with virtually no new films or music available. Meals (we are vegetarian) variable but unimaginative and not at a standard acceptable in business class. Staff generally attentive and good, but not on domestic sector. Both journeys from and to LHR only half full in business. Whilst the overall product is not the best, it is still good value and the low cost.

Air India Customer review :  7 February 2014 by Mathur Vaibhav    (Belgium)

Traveled from Frankfurt and Delhi and back. New large aircraft, very comfortable. Good food good service. Left on time. Efficient ground staff and cabin crew. Highly recommended.

Air India Customer review :  4 February 2014 by Indraneel Upponi    (India)

AI 672 from Chennai (MAA) to Mumbai (BOM) by VT-SCT (A319). The only flight I had until now which departed 15 mins before the scheduled departure time from Chennai, and arrived 30 mins before the scheduled time in Mumbai. South Indian snacks were given as a veg-option and the IFE was working. Though the movie started halfway when we boarded the aircraft. Cabin crew were very acknowledging.

Air India Customer review :  3 February 2014 by Ralph Evans    (Australia)

Business class (AI 302) returning to Australia. I had read the poor reviews, but the schedule was good, it was non-stop, the price was OK and I wanted to try out the new B787 Dreamliner. We were very pleasantly surprised. First, the plane: it lives up to the hype. It was quiet, and I can believe the pressurisation and humidity are closer to life on the ground. We slept well and felt good on arrival. The lie-flat seats were fabulous, with cleverly designed spots to store your things. It was on time. Cabin service was fine if not notable. Ditto entertainment. One quibble: they served a large curry "supper" just before landing in Sydney early in the morning. Everyone else serves breakfast.

Air India Customer review :  25 January 2014 by Sanjay Goel    (Australia)

I have used Air India for my 2 trips in 6 months for Sydney-Delhi flight. Even though planes are new and spacious with good legroom, unfortunately 6 month old planes are falling apart too quickly, components are broken in toilets, inflight entertainment remote broken, water seeping out of toilets on carpets, service light not working or erratic, tray tables dirty with no effort to collect rubbish during or at end of flight. Entertainment: Not much to watch / listen. Food: Nothing exciting again. If you are lucky to take off on time you will get a quick round of drinks. Staff will whack the meal on your tray table. As soon as meals are served you will see cabin crew coming at 100 miles/hr with tea / coffee pots. Next cabin crew are back with trolleys to collect your trays even though half of the plane is still finishing their meals. Staff: Pilots: No updates / Announcements. Cabin Crew are uninterested, uncaring and rude. Overall, hopeless and frustrating airline.

Air India Customer review :  25 January 2014 by Phil Ward    (Switzerland)

Flew FRA-CCU-FRA in January 2014, changing planes in Delhi both ways. All sectors by new 787s, except for CCU-DEL which was on a respectable old A321. All flights reasonably on time. FRA-DEL delayed 45 minutes, but as there was nothing much to do in transit in DEL I didn't care, and DEL-FRA delayed by 30 minutes as waiting for a connection, but we still made our train from FRA with 10 minutes to spare. Check-in personnel friendly and helpful in both FRA and CCU, all plane interiors clean including toilets, pleasant food. Excellent in-flight map display on the 787s. A few niggles: on one of the 787s my AC power socket didn't work and the audio feed to my seat was dead.

Air India Customer review :  23 January 2014 by R Heywood    (UK)

As stated elsewhere, the seats/condition of planes are very poor. However there seems to be more legroom. The international flights often come out a lot cheaper - so accept poorer conditions for economy! However, the worst part of the flights I've done is the security at an Indian airport. It's atrocious and to be avoided if possible. My last trip travelling from Bangkok to London took more than an hour and that was on airside. To make it more infuriating, my hand luggage was searched 4 times and not one was a decent/thorough search - more like they were going through the motions! I will not fly with an Indian stop over any more and would rather pay a little more to avoid it.

Air India Customer review :  22 January 2014 by PraveenKumar Prem    (UK)

Jan 7 2014, MAA-DEL-BHX-MAA. Departure on time, though on an old A320, cabin crew attentive and food was good. Connection at DEL was 1.5 hrs which was quite decent timing, security again at DEL needs to be streamlined-some customer service skills for the security personnel. DEL/BHX on new Dreamliner, seats most comfortable compared to competing airlines. Electronic centrally controlled tinted windows a definite hit in Air India Dreamliners - peaceful sleep, food very good but limited drinks in Economy - no wine served. Landing good, severe delay in baggage collection, waited 45 minutes. I would definitely fly Air India B777 again.

Air India Customer review :  22 January 2014 by Vijayakumar Arumugam    (Australia)

I recently flew on the MAA-DEL-SYD leg. At Chennai airport, for an A320 flight, they had only 3 operating check-in counters, whilst planes from other airlines had 5-6 counters. This led to long delays and lengthy queues. The Air India ground staff at New Delhi airport seemed to be helpful in helping the passengers getting to their connecting flights. The Dreamliner for the Delhi - Sydney leg seemed to be a good one. The flight was delayed by 3 hours due to 3 stewards reporting sick at the last moment and they had to bring in replacement crew. The announcements were spotty and not easily forthcoming. The food served was tiny in portion with only one round of drinks offered for a 12.5 hour journey. The IFE was limited but worked. The toilets didn't have any amenities for a long-haul flight. The punctuality and the unreliability of this airline would make one say, never again.

Air India Customer review :  21 January 2014 by R E James    (UK)

BKK-DEL-BHX on 9th December and you do get what you pay for (not a criticism)! We left BKK on time and the first leg was around 4 hours on a fairly old A320 which looked a bit shambolic but did the job. Staff were almost comically surly as a first impression although once you engaged a bit they got better. They dealt with some very rude passengers so in the end we sympathized them more than anything. There was simply no IFE at all but I had brought a book so that didn't make too much difference. The pilot guided us very well through a long patch of turbulence and we slowed right down near landing in response to fog at Delhi. Overall, it was pretty poor but pilot seemed experienced and we got there safely so not complaining. The connection was ok and we had a slight delay due to aforementioned fog but this time we were on the 787 dreamliner. Lovely modern aircraft with decent IFE but nowhere near as good as Emirates though a lot is invested in Bollywood stuff. The toilets could have done with cleaning. The food was reasonable with the lamb curry on the first flight the best and all were passable if not great. Staff were a little more enthusiastic on the 2nd flight which was good although the audible "bing" sound every time anyone requested crew assistance was unnecessary. Staff were reasonably attentive and drinks were available throughout. I would recommend as it's value for money.

Air India Customer review :  13 January 2014 by Tapani Utunen    (Finland)

FRA-DEL-MAA return during the festive season on 787 and A320 on the domestic sector. Booked 9 months in advance to get a good price for the peak season and felt it was good value, because everything was perfectly fine with the Dreamliner (seat pitch, cleanliness, meals, staff service with a sense of humour at times, good on-time performance, IFE). The domestic sector was served by an older single-class A320 which was far inferior to the Dreamliner, but the staff were good both ways and served hot meals during the 2 1/2 hr flight. Cannot fault Air India in any way and loved the Bollywood films onboard the 787. However, the transit arrangements at Delhi International Airport are a nightmare, which easily bring the spirits down after a good flight. Air India management should work closely with the authorities to make transit arrangements flexible because their European flights (LHR, CDG, FRA) as well as Melbourne/Sydney seem to depart within an hour. Too much chaos and too frustrating really.

Air India Customer review :  13 January 2014 by Mark Wilkins    (UK)

London-Delhi-Bangkok return in business class. Got a very good deal back in May which was only 100 more than my usual Etihad economy trip in economy for the dates. There were some good points to the trip, but several bad points to mention. All flights on time except last leg back to Heathrow, that was compensated though by my bag being first off. Lounge quality was varied, which I'll review separately. LHR-Delhi on B777 - very good seat for sleeping (slept probably 7 hours), though privacy lacking. Good choice of drink selection, but food for business class very poor in both presentation and quality. No amenity kits on board for overnight flight. Entertainment on demand but western choice limited with only 3 recent films. Delhi-BKK. Poor all around for a 4 hour flight except the seats were wide and drink choice good again (malt scotch whisky). As noted before, chicken or veg should not be the default option for business class, and the quality of both was poor, even for airline food. No immigration forms on board, and fast track vouchers only offered on landing after numerous requests from passengers. Entertainment system on the A321 from the 1990's - no on demand, and a choice of 5 channels, 1 English. Ended up watching an Indian cop movie. BKK-Delhi - more of the same, but breakfast of better quality. Delhi - BKK - although late, best of all the legs with attentive cabin crew, calls answered on request for drinks, a good quality meal this time. Still could see the cost cutting with the amenity kit in business class being a cheap pair of flight socks and eye mask. No explanation given either of 90 minute delay. Will not be returning even considering the cost paid.

Air India Customer review :  13 January 2014 by Anne Taylor    (Australia)

Flew from Shillong to Kolkata. Check in and cabin staff were pleasant and the flight was on time but the state of the plane: broken seats, frayed seat belts, all the panels were grimey, the carpet was worn out. I hope the vital parts of the plane were better maintained.

Air India Customer review :  31 December 2013 by Indraneel Upponi    (India)

AI 234 from Gaya (GAY) to Kolkata (CCU) by A319 VT-SCI. Flight delayed nearly 45 minutes. IFE was switched off for the whole duration and we were served only 2 cookies and a bottle of water. As usual, there was a duplication of seats allocated for some passengers which led to some chaos. The only reason I travel AI is because of its ample legroom for a person of 180 cm like me. And the reason I chose this flight was because of the cheap fares available (2k per head) on the domestic leg of international flights (this flight operates as Yangoon-Gaya- Kolkata). Overall an uneventful flight minus the 45 mins delay.

1999-2014  Copyright Skytrax