PAGE loading ... please wait!

Aigle Azur Passenger Reviews and Aigle Azur Customer Trip Reports

No Ranking Awarded

Add your Aigle Azur Review

No Aigle Azur Star Ranking

Aigle Azur
6.4 out of 10  6.4 out of 10

Aigle Azur Customer review :  31 March 2014 by D Lee    (Singapore)

Porto to Paris Orly on ZI 312 (A320) on 28 March 2014. First time on this airline and I'm a little bit unimpressed with check-in at Porto Airport. No effort to direct passengers to correct boarding desks, hence I ended up in the web-check in/bag-drop queue with passengers who had not even checked in online. Thankfully queue was processed within 20 minutes and got to the gate with plenty of time to spare. My seat was next to the emergency exit so I had plenty of legroom. Seat itself was comfy and perfect for a nap. Crew extremely professional and always had a smile on their faces. Flight took off on time and landed smoothly in Paris-Orly 20 minutes ahead of scheduled arrival time. Once on the ground we were told by the cabin crew that the captain of this Aigle Azur flight had piloted his last flight so we promptly congratulated him as we departed the aircraft. All in all, Aigle Azur was worth the money that I paid . Not sure if I'll have another chance to travel on them again but if they have routes that I want to fly I'll keep them in mind.

Aigle Azur customer review :  17 January 2012 by Y Kadrin (Switzerland)

BSL-ALG-BSL on A320 both legs. First time flown ZI and overall was an impressive experience. The cabin was quite clean and the seat was quite comfortable with good pitch. Warm and delicious meal for 2 hrs flight was a very good service. Another positive was the 30 kg free baggage for all economy class passenger.

Aigle Azur customer review 2 May 2010 by N Sutherland

Customer Rating : 4/5

4 Star Rating

CDG-HME (Algerian Desert), slick check-in in CDG B2. I'd quite a bit of baggage but no hassles. On time departure on A319. Seat pitch was a bit tight but OK for a 2-3 hour flight but there was no IFE. Cabin crew were professional and efficient. The meal was simple but very tasty and Duty Free was good in both price and selection. No problems - pretty good flight.

Aigle Azur customer review 12 April 2010 by R Cotrim

Customer Rating : 3/5

3 Star Rating

Paris Orly to Lisboa A321. The flight was delayed because the airplane had a problem that was resolved about one hour. The service was good and cabin crew friendly and helpful. The inflight service was good too. They offered sandwich and drinks. I give only 3 stars because of delay.

Aigle Azur customer review 17 September 2009 by Torsten Kaminski

Customer Rating : 4/5

4 Star Rating

Lisbon - Paris on A321 at a reasonable fare (below Easyjet) and I was very satisfied. Cabin slightly worn but generous seat pitch and 20 kg baggage allowance without surcharge plus a real inflight service: They offered a large and tasty chicken sandwich, wine, beer, soft drinks and coffee/ tea at no extra charge. The cabin crew was friendly and accomodating. I found the service superior to TAP Air Portugal on the same route at a much lower fare.

Aigle Azur review by N Bessafi

21 January 2008  Customer Trip Rating : 1 Star Rating

Lyon to Oran. Two Airbus A320 are mainly dedicated for operations between Lyon ad Algeria. I would allow that the service tends to decrease. I can't stand how Aigle Azur operates "charter planes with high density configuration for regular flights between France and Algeria. It is unbearable to get sat so tight in those seating rows, impossible to move or eat correctly.

Aigle Azur review by M Fadjar

9 December 2007  Customer Trip Rating : 4 Star Rating

I did some flights with Aigle Azur on Paris - Hassi Messaoud route (Algeria, for those who are not familiar). This flight has only one type of customer: oil & gas people. I have found the service as fair overall, crew friendliness and meals are actually in good category (crew friendlier then Air France). It's a pity Aigle Azur does not have baggage transfer handling agreement at CDG, which means that each time we transit at CDG to / from other airlines, we need to go through the immigration to recover our luggage, no automatic transfer between Aigle Azur and other airlines at CDG (leading to LOSS of luggage at CDG for those not in the know, such as in my case). I hope they could one day operate inside Algeria (the company owner is Algerian - French), since with the local monopoly by Air Algerie, the service is non existent.

Aigle Azur review by M Ellis

12 January 2007  Customer Trip Rating : n/a

Have flown Paris Orly to Oran return several times over the last three months. Whilst there have been some delays this has not always been due to the airline. Air crew seem extremely helpful, carrying children and baggage to seats etc. Overall service much better that I would have expected and a generous luggage allowance.