Andes Líneas Aéreas

"have not reimbursed my money"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Buenos Aires to Bariloche. The airline canceled my flight without letting me know. I had paid for 4 passengers. At the check in they informed me the flight was canceled and they offered no help. I had to book last minute with another airline for over twice the cost and Andes Líneas Aéreas still have not reimbursed my money.
RouteBuenos Aires to Bariloche
Date FlownJuly 2019

"avoid at all costs"

Trip Verified | Buenos Aires to Iguazu. Our flight was cancelled 20 minutes before departure time; no planes available! After standing in line for hours the airline just reimbursed our airfare. No other flights were offered and no hotel or food vouchers either. We were few lucky ones who flew out on another airline at $1,000 extra cost for a one hour flight. Our ticket was part of a package. I would avoid this airline at all costs in future.
RouteBuenos Aires to Iguazú
Date FlownDecember 2018

"This airline is a mess"

(Argentina)

Trip Verified | Tucuman to Buenos Aires. This airline is a mess. Our flight was delayed for 10 hours without notification, we were dropped at the wrong airport, and missed our hotel reservation and were forced to sleep in the airport. No accommodations were made by the airline and we were just notified that our flight back is changed again. This is unacceptable. This airline has caused people to miss reservations, wait long hours, and nothing changes.
RouteTucuman to Buenos Aires