Best Cabin Crew

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"small but very nice"

Small but very nice lounge at Austin Airport. Though small, you can still find a quiet corner. Food ok but not a great deal of choice only a small selection available (breakfast time). Austin as an airport is not that big but looking at expanding I believe, so you can expect some improvements as it gets larger.
AirportAustin Airport
Date VisitJanuary 2016
Washrooms 12345

"denied access to lounge"

I was flying first class from Houston to LAX, with business class connecting flight from LAX to Frankfurt and onto Cairo. United Airlines denied me access to their lounge in Houston - they considered first leg of travel, although first class, will not give you access to their airport lounge. A total bunch of nonsense - a traveller was gaining access at the lounge heard my discussion, and said this is unbeleivable. Went to the clerk at the desk, told her to admitt me to the lounge as his guest. My ticket cost me 5 times as much as an economy ticket, yet United Airlines denied me access to the lounge. From now on, will try to avoid flying United again. The lounge food options are mediocre at best.
Lounge NameUnited
Date VisitJanuary 2016

"expected a lot more"

Slightly disappointed with the layout in the lounge. Expected a lot more for an international flight, specially from an international hub like Houston. Despite having 2 levels, the food (for someone who is a vegetarian) was limited to dry pretzels, cold fruit and hard bread. Wi-fi connectivity was good, unfortunately, lavatories were similar to public washrooms in the terminal. Did not see any showers.
Lounge NameUnited Club (Terminal E)

"Expected a lot more"

Expected a lot more, since Panama is United and Copa Airlines hub in Central America. Only had packed cookies, Kettle Chips and cold bananas for food. Fountain drinks and a small bar were there for use. Washrooms were akin to the public lavatories in the Terminal. No Showers.
Lounge NameCopa
AirportPanama Tocumen Airport
Washrooms 12345

"good variety of beverages "

Lounge was on the same level as the boarding gates, so no hassle of climbing up and down the escalator or taking the elevator. Layout was poor for an intercontinental lounge, only warm food item was the Lentil Soup (which was one of the best soups I've had). Wi-fi connection was a bit buggy at first. Washrooms located on the other end of the lounge and had no showers. Some couches did not have any charging stations. Bar had a good variety of beverages (even though I didn't have any) and were serving Eggnog as a Christmas special.
Washrooms 12345

"one of the best lounges"

This is one of the best lounges I have visited, with a dining room serving restaurant quality food. The service was friendly and attentive, without being obtrusive. I was flying Thai Airways when using this lounge, and was impressed that United (which I haven't flown for 30 years) could do so well.
AirportLondon Heathrow Airport
Washrooms 12345

"appreciated the smiling welcome"

United Club lounge at Chicago O'Hare Airport. A lovely lounge- lots of seats and power outlets to charge devices. Usual assortment of snacks. Really appreciated the smiling welcome from the greeters, and impressed when she remembered our names to say goodbye!
AirportChicago O'Hare Airport

"had a great experience"

I used this lounge while I was stuck in Houston overnight after I missed the last available connecting flight to my destination. The United Club in Terminal E was very clean. Best of all, I actually found friendly people and staff! (Well, it is Texas.) On this occasion, I was so grateful to be able to use the Club shower services. Each private shower room has great water pressure and water temperature range. A fresh set of towels and hygiene/shower items were provided. I especially appreciated their laundry service. I had them press my shirts while freshened up. The seating arrangement throughout the club is okay, but is not anything special. There is a TV room (no mobile calls allowed) that I enjoyed. Additionally, I also appreciated the slight improvement in breakfast items United now offers in their clubs. The offerings are simple, and seem more geared for people on the go. As a side note, I hope they plan to offer full breakfast options (ex: cooked-to-order) even if it is for purchase. Club wifi was actually good. Overall, I had a great experience and the opportunity to make use some of the Club lesser known services.
Lounge NameUnited Club - Terminal E
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitAugust 2015
Washrooms 12345

"experience was worth the $50"

This was my first experience using this facility. I had purchased a One Time pass to use this United Lounge in terminal 2. It was clean, looked amazing and staff was quick in clearing tables. The lounge has an open bar and even though you can go up to get your own alcoholic beverages, staff delivered drinks to the passengers tables. I was approached by staff with a polite good afternoon and she asked me if she could get me a drink from the bar which she willingly did. Overall my experience was worth the $50 and the food options was fantastic.
AirportLondon Heathrow Airport
Washrooms 12345

"dirty and crowded lounge"

(Belgium)

This United Airlines lounge at Terminal 5 of Washington Dulles Airport is dirty and a crowded lounge! No air-conditioning. Almost no seats available when I visited. A true shame. Snacks were depressing and awful. Dirty lavatories as well.
AirportWashington Dulles Airport