Vanilla Air

Seat Comfort N/A
Staff Service N/A
Value for Money N/A

"staff were friendly and welcoming"

(Japan)

Verified Review | Flew Vanilla Air from Tokyo Narita to Okinawa Naha. Boarded on time and with no troubles, staff were friendly and welcoming. Seats were reasonably comfortable, I'm 6ft tall and my knees weren't touching the back of the seat in front of me which was definitely a welcome surprise on a low cost carrier. No entertainment systems available but not an issue as I usually travel with my iPod and something to read anyway. Flight was calm and we experienced no turbulence en route. You need to purchase on board food or bring something with you but we knew this in advance so brought some food bought at Narita departures terminal. All round good flights, cheap and efficient and did exactly what we wanted. Took us from A to B with no fuss or issues. A solid experience, I'd recommend and plan on using again in the future.
AircraftA320-200
RouteTokyo Narita to Okinawa Naha
Date FlownAugust 2017

"cabin crew was nice"

(Japan)

Verified Review | This was the first time I flown with Vanilla Air (parent airline is ANA). They have a different terminal for low cost airlines: Terminal 3 at Narita Airport for LCCs and also at Okinawa. Check in was smooth for both flights. I had no expectations whatsoever. The inflight service was basic and for and 3.5 hour flight is just fine. Seats were comfortable and the cabin crew was nice. This is a low cost carrier and I will recommend it and I will be flying again. Within Japan is it rather difficult to get a bad service!
RouteOkinawa to Tokyo
Date FlownJuly 2017

"last time I fly with them"

(Japan)

Verified Review | Tokyo Narita to Okinawa. This is the third time that I have taken a flight with this airline. This is also the third time it has been delayed over 2 hours. This will be the last time I fly with them.
RouteTokyo Narita to Okinawa
Date FlownMay 2017

"quality and reliable services"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Hong Kong to Tokyo Narita, and a very good low cost airline! I chose Vanilla Air because of its nice flight times. Appreciated its professional and hospitable ground services. Flights took off on-time. Flight attendants were polite and attentive to all passengers. Clean seats and well-prepared in-flight services offered. Very little turbulence was experienced during both flights between Hong Kong and Tokyo. Highly recommended to travellers finding late seats to go out of town. Although airfares may be about the same as those of major airlines offering in-flight meals, Vanilla's quality and reliable services are valuable. Will choose it again in the future.
RouteHKG to NRT
Date FlownNovember 2016

Vanilla Air customer review

(Taiwan)

Vanilla air is a Japan LCC. I choose this airline because their price is the most competitive but you have to prepare yourself (red eye flight). The flight attendants are good, nothing to complain and always with a smile.
RouteTPE to NRT