Top 100 Airlines

Tigerair Taiwan

"just want my money back"

Verified Review | I booked my flight to Taiwan since September last year to go to Taiwan in February this year. Not long before my flight, they just sent me an email, automatically changed my flight schedule to the next day (more than 24 hours from the original schedule). I was very furious, why would I book this exact date, at this time in this first place if I want to travel 24 hours later? Never mind, I called to change back to my original flight but the answer was no, they cannot. Ok, then I agreed to change my flight and I would like to refund my ticket. That should be easy right? No, it is not. The call to refund happened in January 2016, now we are almost in May 2016, 4 months later and I still haven't got my money yet. The slow in process is one bad thing, the poor call center is another. I waste my time and my money to call them back and forth, all I hear was "your money has been refund, please check your card". Of cause I checked and there is nothing coming in from Tiger whatsoever! I try to contact customer service, email. phone call, chat etc. I just want my money back.
RouteSIN to TPE
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"counter staff unfriendly"

Tigerair Taiwan from Singapore to Taipei. No notification on flight re-time via email or sms. There was no staff directing passengers what to do next when we arrived at the airport. The counter staff were extremely unfriendly. The queue was very long, and yet, there were at least 3-4 other counters with the staff who were very free, just "looking" around, chatting.
RouteSIN to TPE
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"seamless and flawless flight"

(Thailand)

Having no low cost carriers until relatively recently between Bangkok and Taipei, this was one of the few major Asian routes which meant a plane change in a third country to find a decent fare for budget travelers. Now it is served by two - V Air and Tigerair Taiwan. On the basis of this flight, both are excellent and put similar carriers in the shade. The Tigerair Taiwan afternoon flight to Bangkok's Don Mueang airport was boarded efficiently using a bus gate and taxiing commenced 10 minutes early. FAs were smartly dressed and super efficient, smiling as they carried out their duties. My pre-ordered meal was piping hot unlike on some full-service carriers who serve from a trolley. All in all a seamless and flawless flight.
RouteTPE to DMK
Date FlownJanuary 2016

Tigerair Taiwan customer review

My jewel among low cost airlines. Courteous, efficient and highly safety oriented cabin crew. Very enjoyable flying experience thru out. Every time the washroom had been used the crew checked it for cleanliness. Great public announcements.
RouteTaipei to Bangkok DMO