Jetstar Asia

"extremely pleasant flight"

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. It was an extremely pleasant flight. Cabin crew were extremely friendly. They even asked me how my day was. I was charmed by their kindness. Seat width and legroom were good for a low cost airline. The only downside was the cleanliness of the plane as I found an oily paper bag in the seat pocket of my seat. Overall, I would highly recommend Jetstar.
Date FlownJune 2018

"money hungry company"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City. My first impression is being hassled to spend more money on my carrryon bag because it was 1 kilo over the eight limit. Even after taking my sweater and a scarf and wearing them to make it .02 kilos over “7” they told me it was still To heavy and I’m Not allowed to wear my items? I had to pay 60 Singapore dollars for a tiny backpack that Weighed 7.2 kilos! So disrespectful and money hungry company. To top it off the airplane was extremely dirty. I would never fly this airline again. My carry on in back pack that had one laptop in it and some clothes items and a book was more expensive than my air plane ticket!
RouteSingapore to Ho Chi Minh City
Date FlownMay 2018

"dissatisfied with this airline"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Darwin via Singapore. Very dissatisfied with this airline. I first started having issues with them at booking. It wasn't clear in their process that baggage was not included with the price of the flight. So I had to call them to add a bag. Then when I checked in they wouldn't let me carry my guitar on but had to check it and they charged me an extra $100 for that privilege. Then the guy who told me I had to check my guitar told me it was 40 RM per kilo and when I went to go pay the bill it was 50 RM per kilo.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Darwin via Singapore
Date FlownApril 2018

"flight was quite comfortable"

Trip Verified | I flew from Singapore to Jakarta on Jetstar Asia (codeshare with Jet Airways). The flight was quite comfortable for the short flight. The legspace and seat width and support was comfortable. Since it was a codeshare flight, I got a complementary snack and beverage which was sufficient and good for the flight duration.
RouteSingapore to Jakarta
Date FlownMarch 2018

"I will choose Jetstar again"

(Myanmar)

Trip Verified | Yangon to Singapore. Very Nice Trip. Flight on time and seat is comfortable Flight attendants are very friendly and very impressed. This is my first time flown with lost cost airlines but they make me very impressed. Starting from the purser to all the cabin crew all are very friendly and they talk very polite and a very comfortable flight. They also remind passengers to notice the time difference between Yangon (Myanmar) and Singapore. Both landing and take off was smooth. I will choose Jetstar again because of them. Wish I will meet them soon on the coming future.
RouteYangon to Singapore

"A comfortable flight"

(Myanmar)

Trip Verified | Singapore to Yangon. A comfortable flight but crew not friendly. There are 4 cabin crew, 1 purser and 3 (1 male and 2 female) Only one are friendly other 3 including purser are not friendly and they look angry I don't know what wrong with them. Although I greet the Purser when boarding the aircraft she just say hello and no smile and so different form the one I flown from Yangon to Singapore. The only one friendly is so helpful and she explain me kindly about the duty free objects and I requested her for a money exchange she also helped me with that. What a nice crew and very thankful to you for making a great flight. She is very smart can speak 3 languages.
RouteSingapore to Yangon
Date FlownMarch 2018

"The flight was delayed"

(Sweden)

Trip Verified | Hanoi to Ho Chi-Minh. Terrible airline. The flight was delayed, as always from what I have read earlier. The people at the gate didn't speak english and were just rude when asked questions. Wasn't allowed to bring my carry-on, which I was allowed to bring on my flight here with another airline. However, I have no complaints regarding the seats.
RouteHanoi to Ho Chi-Minh
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"I'd rather fly with other airlines"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Taipei. Will never fly with Jetstar again no matter how cheap they are. They have staff walking around in the check-in area and stop every traveler and check their carry on luggage. If they exceed 7kg each, prepare to pay $60 (cash only). They strictly enforce this and don't think you can go under their radar. I was flying from Macau 6℃ to Singapore 30℃. So I was wearing those thick and heavy jackets. After spending a few days in Singapore, I packed those few more pounds jackets in the carry on and they forced me to pay $60 to check in the bag. Why cash only? What if people have spent the last cent? I'd rather fly with other airlines even if I need to pay more. Jetstar will lose me forever.
RouteSingapore to Taipei

"an awful experience"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Simple message: avoid Jetstar in Kuala Lumpur at all costs. Everything about their local service is third rate and unacceptable. Came off on an international flight at KLIA2 and wanted to stay outside, but it required a Jetstar transfer desk - non-existent. After clearing customs, went to ticketing to discover no Jetstar office, ticket desk or personnel anywhere in airport. Was told by airport employees they are only available two hours before flight. Check in opened two hours before the flight and there were three agents for 150 passengers. No kiosk check in option, no online check in option guaranteed lengthy queues. Airport personnel are not Jetstar employees - they are all contract employees, who lack knowledge, skills and basic competency. Boarding chaotic as nobody pays attention to instructions. In summary an awful experience which I will not repeat nor recommend.
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"I regret my decision every single time"

(Finland)

Trip Verified | Flew from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. Never ever fly with Jetstar. Due to connection flight timing I have had to fly Jetstar 6 times within the past 6 months and I regret my decision every single time. Leg room, cramped. Departure, late (6/6 times). Service, sub par. Regardless of price, it is just not worth the headache. It is understandable that an airline's flight is late here and there, but every single time is just absurd. Please, do yourself a favour and never fly with Jetstar Asia.
Date FlownDecember 2017