Hong Kong Airlines

Review by (Hong Kong) 13th December 2014

HKG-BKK-HKG. Outbound Flight HX765 delayed by almost 2 hrs Inbound Flight HX762 delayed by around 30 mins. Flight delay seems to be a norm at this airline. Only pork bun and basic drinks were served inflight. Aircraft's were slightly old. Limited choices of Inflight Entertainment. However the flight attendants are young energetic and eager to serve.

Review by (Thailand) 13th December 2014

We flew from Bangkok to Hong Kong Hong Kong to Shanghai Shanghai to Hong Kong and Hong Kong to Bangkok. We liked the staff seat and the airplanes. The airplanes were new. We had delays on all flights. The foods were OK. The fares were low. We will fly HK Airlines again.

Review by (Hong Kong) 13th December 2014

Review by (Thailand) 13th December 2014

Review by (China) 10th December 2014

Shanghai Pudong-Hong Kong then Hong Kong-Shanghai Hongqiao both on A330-200 and delayed more than 1 hour. Seat comfortable and AVOD with a few movies. Cabin crew young and lack of experience no newspaper provided like KA/CX food awful and very tiny size the only reason I fly with HX is their low airfare between Shanghai and Hong Kong.

Review by (China) 10th December 2014

Review by (Thailand) 20th October 2014

My route was BKK-HKG-Okinawa-HKG-BKK. All flights offered a bun and juice for meal even lunch time! Due to typhoon no.19 the flight from Okinawa to Hong Kong was rescheduled without prior notice. The first rescheduling from 11.55 to 15.30 is acceptable but then it kept being rescheduled to 19.30 then 2.30 the next morning. Luckily I decided to change my flight to the next day so I didn't need to spend a night at airports. All flights were delayed at least half an hour. My first and last time on Hong Kong Airlines.

Review by (Thailand) 20th October 2014

Review by (Singapore) 30th June 2014

Hong Kong Airlines uses two types of planes on their Hong Kong to Bali route. An A330-200 which I flew on as well as a newer A330-300. The -200 series has a 2-2-2 configuration in business class with angled lie-flat seats which is good enough for this 4.5 hour flight. The service is good and the food choices reasonable. The IFE is old with not many movie choices but for a regional flight that's quite decent. This was my first time flying them and I was pleasantly surprised. Although next time I will try and fly on the A330-300 which has a more modern 1-2-1 lie flat biz class seats.

Review by (Singapore) 30th June 2014