flydubai

"worst flight of my life"

Verified Review | Dubai to Kathmandu. Horrible airline, this was the worst flight of my life. It was so hot in my seat that I thought I would pass out. Not only was there no air coming from the vents, my “tv” that didn’t work was overheating, creating more unbearable heat. To top it all off they didn’t have half their menu and the bathrooms were the dirtiest I have ever seen on a flight. These horrendous conditions got me sick, do yourself a favor and fly with another airline.
RouteDubai to Kathmandu

"worst airlines I flew"

Verified Review | Dubai to Kathmandu. This airline is one of the worst airlines I flew. Crew members were so arrogant as I asked something. I had elderly my mother travelling with me and I was seated in economy. It was so cold when i asked a blanket and pillow for my elderly mom, they refused to give. I was happy to pay them for business class because business class was empty, but they refused to help me. I finally bought blanket paying certain amount. They should treat people in economy class as human beings.
RouteDubai to Kathmandu
Date FlownOctober 2017

"have gotten so much worse"

Verified Review | Muscat to Dubai. FlyDubai has gone south. Instead of improving they have gotten so much worse. Delays guaranteed no matter when you take the flight. My one hour flight delayed 45 minutes to one hour on each leg. You can't blame the staff, but there is no sense of urgency or sorry. Most importantly, FlyDubai has hiked their prices so much that they are comparable if not more expensive than the competing airline flying the same route.
RouteMuscat to Dubai
Date FlownOctober 2017

"traveling supposed to be fun"

Verified Review | I travel a lot but never have I experienced such poor service twice. The first time was the 22nd September 2017 when the flight attendants were extremely rude, not professional or accommodating, they spoke disrespectfully not only to me but to others. Of course the flight was late as usual. Thought to myself it happens, flydubai is trying to work on their service and reputation, let me try flying with them again. Let's be honest for a 3 day quick get away the price is right that's why I chose them in the first place. 3 weeks later 12th October, I planned another short get away so I booked with flydubai again hoping it will be a better experience. Let me tell you, it was far worse than the first trip. First they were late as usual, second 90% of the flight were using the menus to fan themselves. For 30 mins, people were sweating including the flight attendants, and guess what flight attendants were rude again. TV does not work and if it does it overheats. Do not take flydubai, put in a little extra and save yourself the frustration, traveling is supposed to be fun, but they've managed to ruin the fun part.
RouteDubai to Beirut
Date FlownOctober 2017

"little leg room for a business class"

(Saudi Arabia)

Verified Review | Very little leg room for a business class seating. For a journey less than 3 hours it would be fine, but more than that I think I would opt for another airline. The airline has its own Business Class Boarding gate at Dubai Airport's terminal 2, which is a long walk from the Business Class lounge. Food was and on board service was ok. In flight entertainment was inclusive and had a good variety but no remote is provided so every time the volume or channel needs to be changed you have to reach out to the screen which is not good.
RouteDubai to Riyadh

"Nice budget airline"

(Saudi Arabia)

Verified Review | Riyadh to Dubai. Nice budget airline providing the minimum requirements for a short flight. Boaring was ok and takeoff almost on time. For short flights less than 2 hours I would recommend this airline. Flight attendants friendly and carry out the required safety duties.
RouteRiyadh to Dubai
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"best cabin crew I've seen"

Verified Review | It's one of the rare days where I've made an effort to go on a website and write a good review about the services which I received on board. Not a frequent flydubai customer but would like to use it more frequently from now onwards. It's not just that you have comfortable seats in your flight and the fact that departure is from T2 in Dubai (closer to home) but I'm glad to see the quality of your inflight staff. All of them were good - one was extremely helpful and professional throughout the flight and probably the best cabin crew I've seen. I'd say keep it up flydubai for the quality of staff that you hire. And yes, the one who did my check in was great too. A suggestion though, if we can have a few more vegetarian options on selected routes that'd be great.
RouteDubai to Delhi
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"very unhelpful and rude"

(New Zealand)

Verified Review | Dubai to Baku. Very disappointed by customer service and crew. Price was not bad but they have some really stupid rules which they follow by the book, and that's how they make money. This trip cost me far more than what I originally planned for, because this airline is not trying to help, very unhelpful and rude. They are Not flexible at all and even call centre was very rude and not caring at all, Airplane was fine but no food, drink, headphones not even blanket for children.
RouteDubai to Baku
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"cabin crew kind and caring"

Verified Review | We flew flydubai on the 24th August 2017 FZ559 (Colombo to Dubai) and the cabin crew were very kind and caring. They were very much listening to passengers and cooperative. I will definitely use flydubai next time. The TV screens were malfunctioning but we were allowed to use available empty seats to use the entertainment system. We missed nothing during our flight.
RouteColombo to Dubai
Date FlownAugust 2017

"seats very uncomfortable"

Verified Review | Almaty to Dubai with flydubai. Pros - easy to book, affordable prices. Flexible policy to change the ticket date with no extra charge even in less than 24 hours before the flight. USB charger. Cons - seats don't recline and very uncomfortable. Screens were switched off and nobody knew on which altitude are we, where are we, therefore there was no entertainment. Found a lot of black hair and some rubbish in the seat pocket for magazines. For the cost of airline at least a free water would be a good gesture.
RouteAlmaty to Dubai