flydubai

"poor aircraft equipment"

(Slovakia)

Flew from Dubai to Bratislava. Horrible service and poor aircraft equipment. Where to start? Coffee and water are not for free! Water really? No snack! Inflight Entertainment doesn't work, even you buy it! Cabin crew do not collect garbage. In general I would say that you can choose from many budget airlines which offer higer service for a better price! If you have another option then do not waste your time and money with flydubai.
RouteDubai to Bratislava
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"worst flight that I had"

(Bahrain)

Trip Verified | Bahrain to Dubai. Flight has been delayed twice. They keep people waiting and they have really a bad customer service. Its been the worst flight that I had. I thought it’ll be better because of the marketing but it doesn’t deliver well.
RouteBahrain to Dubai
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"provides way less than others"

(Lebanon)

Trip Verified | Beirut to Bangkok (Dubai layover) via FlyDubai. The flight attendants are friendly, at least most of them. The smell when entering the aircraft was unbearable, coming straight of the toilets, the AC was at minimum power, which left us suffocating inside the plane, and was not turned on properly until reaching cruising altitude. The seats are very tight, not comfortable at all, you can't lean forward to sleep, heck you can barely perform safety measures when docking down. I booked my ticket online and requested meals on all of my 4 flights via flydubai, but no meal was served to me, they said my name was not on the list so they cannot serve me any meal, so I offered to pay for a meal but they declined saying there is an exact number of meals for the exact number of passengers names on the meal list. So I asked for water, same story, there are not bottle of water, so I also offered to pay for one, but they also declined. A nice stewardess offered me tap water. If I had known that, I would have got some food and drinks from the duty free prior the flight. Entertainment, a 7 hour flight from Bangkok to Dubai should have movies or songs, but to my surprise, I couldn't watch without paying via credit card or cash (35 Derham ) while i've been on many airlines before and they never never asked for a payment to use the screen to watch movies, series or listen to music which was very frustrating. I ended up paying, money is no issue but it's about the concept. So basically, choosing flydubai, even though it cost less than the other airlines, but it also offers and provides way less than the others, so instead of saving 150$-200$ on a flight, when taking flydubai you are only paying for a seat to sit on instead of standing during the entire flight, nothing more.
RouteBeirut to Bangkok via Dubai

"never ever again"

Trip Verified | FlyDubai is the worst of airlines that I ever used. My flight was from Istanbul to Dubai, and after 5 days from Dubai to Colombo. Airplane seats are very uncomfortable, you don't have space for keeping small bag under neath which you basically need for long flights such are 4-5 hours flights. Cabin crew was mess at both flights, not paying attention at passengers. Bar offer is very bad: cheap wines, low variety of food. Screens were out of order both flights and they are producing hot air all flight. Cabin had extremely dry and hot air in first part of cabin and crew cannot do much about this. I needed change of dates for return and that was very complicated and very expensive to arrange when you take in consideration fact that you are getting such low service. Overall: never ever again!
RouteIstanbul to Colombo via Dubai
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"seats were unbelievably small"

Trip Verified | Flew flydubai from Dubai to Istanbul. The worst airline I have ever flown, the seats were unbelievably small and tight. The quality of the seats was bad, the seat on my second flight was broken and the recline wasn't working. Furthermore the entertainment screen on my seat was broken for all my flights.
RouteDubai to Istanbul
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"No respect for customers"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Faisalabad. Did not allow me to check in online due to nationality issues as they wanted to verify my credit card. However at check in counter no one asked for credit card. Long ques at Checkin with only two counters open for many flights. Again long ques for boarding and a 35 min wait in the bus to get on board. Tight leg space. No respect for customers. Not recommended at all. In low cost operations , their competitor air Arabia is way ahead.
RouteDubai to Faisalabad

"no compensation given"

(Oman)

Trip Verified | I had a flight in flydubai last night December 24, 2017, boarding in Muscat to Dubai supposedly at 17:05 and arriving in Dubai at 18:10. However we departed from Oman at 22:53 and we landed Dubai at 12:30. Worst ever experience as the crew at the airport doesn't care about what we feel. I am at the airport from 14:00 as i don't want to miss my flight. I've waited for 9 hours and when i ask for a manager to complain, the staff just answer me that they are not available anymore and just log a complain on the site. I missed my appointments because of the delay and their is no compensation given on the delay.
RouteMuscat to Dubai
Date FlownDecember 2017

"flight was delayed 3 hours"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Jeddah. I had a miserable time as the flight was delayed 3 hours then another hour on the plane. I booked transport that was missed and not refunded, also we arrived very late to Makkah, very exhausted could not do Umrah on time also we had problems with the hotel and it was too late to fix it. We had a problem with our TV screen and the attendant refused to let me move to another seat. It was a horrible experience, we hope we will not face it again going back to Dubai.
RouteDubai to Jeddah
Date FlownDecember 2017

"worst flight of my life"

Verified Review | Dubai to Kathmandu. Horrible airline, this was the worst flight of my life. It was so hot in my seat that I thought I would pass out. Not only was there no air coming from the vents, my “tv” that didn’t work was overheating, creating more unbearable heat. To top it all off they didn’t have half their menu and the bathrooms were the dirtiest I have ever seen on a flight. These horrendous conditions got me sick, do yourself a favor and fly with another airline.
RouteDubai to Kathmandu
Date FlownOctober 2017

"worst airlines I flew"

Verified Review | Dubai to Kathmandu. This airline is one of the worst airlines I flew. Crew members were so arrogant as I asked something. I had elderly my mother travelling with me and I was seated in economy. It was so cold when i asked a blanket and pillow for my elderly mom, they refused to give. I was happy to pay them for business class because business class was empty, but they refused to help me. I finally bought blanket paying certain amount. They should treat people in economy class as human beings.
RouteDubai to Kathmandu