Darwin Airline

Review by (Malaysia) 20th May 2015

Have flown PRG-TXL-PRG both ways on time. The net flight time was only 35 min so the staff had to be quick to serve us some drinks and snacks. The service was professional. Will use them again.

Review by (Malaysia) 20th May 2015

Review by (Switzerland) 20th April 2015

ZHR-GVA-VCE and back. Check-in at Zurich and Venice airport very quick and efficient. Good connection times at Geneva airport much better than other carriers. Flights departed on time and arrived early. Flight Attendants very friendly both ways. Flew over the Alps which was nice but small amount of food served on the flights. Overall did the job. Looking forward to my next trip with Darwin in July.

Review by (Switzerland) 20th April 2015

Review by (Switzerland) 25th March 2015

Flew LUG-FLR via GVA and back. Excellent airline. Flights on time FA very friendly and service excellent! Would fly with Etihad Regional again.

Review by (Switzerland) 25th March 2015

Review by (United Kingdom) 22nd December 2014

Flew DUS-STN booked on Air Berlin flight was operated by Etihad regional which in turn is operated by Darwin Airlines. Flight was slightly delayed leaving which wasn't too much of an issue. Boarded onto buses by very disinterested gate staff and taken to the remote stand flight was only 3/4 full which was nice crew member was very professional and smiley welcoming everyone onboard with a big smile. Did look very professional in uniform. Service was started but there wasn't much point given a cold towel the sandwich is the smallest I've seen either ham sandwich or cheese sandwich and either water tomato or orange juice tea or instant coffee or soft drinks. No beer or wine was available like most other European carriers. No water in the toilet sink to wash hands only the cold towels to wipe hands. Landed at STN only to be disembarked by Menzies into the satellite which had been evacuated due to an escalator fire the arrivals tunnel was very smokey ground staff from swissport came to our rescue and took us out to a stand where we had to stand for over 30 minutes until a bus came to take us to the arrivals hall although not Etihad regional fault didn't really help with the overall experience. Would not book with these again as I didn't think the offering on board was worth the extra cost compared to other airlines flying the same route a real shame as I did expect more.

Review by (United Kingdom) 22nd December 2014

Review by (Japan) 5th October 2014

Travelled from Dusseldorf to London Stansted booked as Air Berlin flight but actually it was Etihad Regional operated by Darwin Airline. I could not book the seat in advance and were forced to wait at the airport until check-in counter opened. Flight was stated as delayed by 40 minutes but actually this was more than 60 minutes with very few announcements. Flight itself was comfortable SAAB2000 is unique aircraft with one seat on one side and two seats on the other side of the cabin which I like. Fortunately I sat on one seat which was good for me. As it was an evening flight they gave a bread snack which for a short flight is fair. As I like this aircraft maybe if I have a chance I will take this flight again however I would not recommend to my friends.

Review by (Japan) 5th October 2014