Atlasglobal

"airline is actually really nice"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | I have travelled with Atlasglobal from Moscow to Istanbul and return. I must say that this airline is actually really nice, but there were small issues that prevented me from giving them a 10/10 rating. SVO-IST was flown by a half-empty A321, which had great seat pitch and recline, plus everyone could select any row they liked due to the low-load factor. The cabin crew on this flight really shined, being friendly, generous and professional. Even though the flight was less than 3 hours long, a hot and delicious meal (the baklava was seriously out of this world!) was served, together with some complimentary and generously distributed wine and beer. The aircraft itself was very comfortable, but the seats were showing their age and not-so-perfect maintenance, and some parts were falling out. This airplane was 20 years old. Nevertheless, the crew's constant attention and perfect seat comfort made this one of the best flights in my life. IST-SVO was flown by an almost full A319 with completely different seats - slightly less comfortable, but still fine. Poor maintenance showed once again, since 2 out of 3 tray tables malfunctioned and would not stay in a proper position, and in some seats the recline buttons were pushed in, making it impossible to recline. Once again, the age of the aircraft was similar to the first one. The crew on this flight were polite and friendly, but they could not keep control of the rowdy and drunk passengers onboard. Some of them were yelling, drinking their own booze (despite there being plenty of free wine onboard), watching videos without headphones, and the crew did not step in. Moreover, they kept serving the drunk passengers additional alcohol, creating awful atmosphere onboard. The meal was warm and tasty once again, no complaints there. Overall, I feel like Atlasglobal is a very nice airline, especially considering the competition on this route (Pobeda, OnurAir and Pegasus Airlines don't offer free meals and drinks onboard, Aeroflot's service is slipping, and Turkish Airlines are usually overpriced) and the inclusion of a generous 30kg luggage allowance. I would fly with them again for a good price, but I would advise the management to control the cabin better - the return flight was unacceptable.
AircraftA321 / A319
RouteMoscow to Istanbul
Date FlownMarch 2018

"will definitely use them again"

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Stansted. Well organised, very friendly and polite cabin crew, clean planes with good leg space. 30kg baggage allowance included in price as well as free meal and drinks. I was a bit skeptical as I never used this company before but I'm so happy with them and will definitely use them again.
RouteIstanbul to Stansted
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"lost my luggage"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Milan to Yerevan via Istanbul. AtlasGlobal lost my luggage 25 days later still haven't found it I am without my clothes and belongings. Contacted them numerous times and they do not have any idea where it is. At my way back wanted me to demonstrate visa to go back home, but I did not need visa?
RouteMilan to Yerevan via Istanbul
Date FlownDecember 2017

"miss our connecting flight"

Verified Review | Stansted to Antalya via Istanbul. We arrived at the check in desk for this flight there was only one person at the counter for a very large queue. When we got to the check in desk at 1pm we asked if the flight would be delayed as it was obvious it would be, we were told it was still running on time. Because the check in was so slow we didn't embark onto the plane until 2pm and bad weather hit the airport resulting in us leaving at 4.30pm. Now this would mean we would miss our connecting flight to our destination of Antalya and we were concerned. We raised this issue with the air stewardess who said she would get back to us. Soon the pilot announced on the PA that all connecting flights would be waiting for us in Antalya and that they will not leave until we had arrived. We arrived in Istanbul at 9.50pm (take off time for antalya flight) and left the aircraft by 10pm andwere told we had missed our flight. I was furious as we had been told all connecting flights will be waiting and secondly, how they couldn't wait a little longer for us to arrive. My mother and I were the only passengers travelling to Antalya from that flight and we know there had been more of us I am sure the airline would have made the flight wait for us. We asked for a complimentary upgrade to business class and were told that there were no more seats, but following day there were two free business class seats when we got on the plane! We had a problem in Antalya airport too. We were told our baggage would go with the morning flight and not to worry. When we arrived in Antalya everyone's luggage had arrived except ours and we were concerned they had forgotten it in Istanbul. Only when we went to the lost and found office were we told that our baggage was in the international terminal (a different terminal) and on the baggage claim belt. We were furious that we were not informed it would be arriving at a completely different terminal and had to find out once everyone had claimed their baggage.
RouteStansted to Antalya via Istanbul

"beyond my expectations"

Verified Review | Lviv to Istanbul. I can say that it was beyond my expectations. Reasonable price, smiling and caring staff, delicious meal, good leg space, punctuality. Overall it has been a great experience for me. Only disadvantage is about the in-flight entertainment and that's all.
RouteLviv to Istanbul

"Very bad experience"

(Kuwait)

Verified Review | Milan to Kuwait via Istanbul. Very bad experience as the e-ticket time showed departure time of 14.55 pm while actual timing was 13.10 pm from Milan flight no KK 6064. We reached departure counter 4 hours before. Still I had to wait as I was told we do not have name in the system. This shocked us and after long wait just before 20 minutes we were given boarding passes. To make it worse I have not received 3 of our baggage.
RouteMilan to Kuwait via Istanbul
Date FlownJuly 2017

"definitely travel again with them"

Verified Review | Stansted to Antalya via Istanbul. This was our first time flying with Atlasglobal and were pleasantly surprised. The seats were comfortable and we ordered special meals for our group of 10 and on both our flights we were provided these as requested. The meal quality was excellent and the choice of drinks was great also. On top of that they offer a luggage allowance of 30KG for free. Would definitely travel again with them.
RouteStansted to Antalya via Istanbul
Date FlownApril 2017

"positive opinion and experience"

(Ukraine)

Verified Review | I got positive opinion and experience on my trip with Atlasglobal , on a one way flight from Paris CDG to Zaporizhia via Istanbul. Boarding and deboarding was made by bus, but the small amount of passengers made it easy and quick. Onboard, there is no personal InFlight Entertainment, but the crew is professional, serving good meal. Cabin is confortable, and service worth its price.
RouteParis to Zaporizhia via Istanbul
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"Seats were comfortable "

(Turkey)

Verified Review | Business class from Istanbul Ataturk to Ercan. Check-in staff very friendly and helpful, ticket came with fast track immigration and lounge access in Skyteam lounge. Flight boarded time, however no announcement was made for business class but upon scanning boarding pass, business passengers were asked to board a smaller bus to the plane some 20 minutes later in very cold weather. Flight experience was fine. Cabin crew were attentive and helpful even with their poor English. Seats were comfortable and food as good as the main competitor operator.
RouteIstanbul to Lefkosa
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"very clean and comfortable seats"

(Qatar)

Verified Review | Istanbul to Bodrum with Atlasglobal. It was a good experience with them as a domestic flight. Very clean and comfortable seats. Cabin crew was cooperative but cannot speak much English. Overall, it was worth flying with them domestically. Only issue is that they are always half an hour late to depart and no support staff to attend you for any assistance.
RouteIST to BJV