Air Astana

"Fantastic service from cabin crew"

(Kazakhstan)

Trip Verified | Flew Delhi to Astana with Air Astana. Fantastic service from cabin crew, and airport personnel. Improved meals. Still need to get personal TV screens on all seats, on all flights. The "watching shows/films on my own personal device" is a cheap way out, I definitely do not like this option. In the year 2018, all planes should have screens on all seats especially on long flights! Always feel safe on Air Astana flights! Air Astana is a top-notch airline!
RouteDelhi to Astana

"good entertainment"

(Turkey)

Trip Verified | Almaty to İstanbul in March 2018. There was no delay on flight. I remember smiling crew faces for that trip. There was delicious food and good entertainment for 6 hours flight. Note: wishing to see bigger planes for such a long vayage.
AircraftAirbus 320
RouteAlmaty to İstanbul
Date FlownMarch 2018

"I write to commend staff"

(Kazakhstan)

Trip Verified | Antalya to Almaty. I write to commend staff on an exceptional level of service when I traveled with Air Astana on the 23 May. The service I had was a superb experience throughout the flight. I trust that you will pass on this recognition to the specific staff members from this flight.
RouteAntalya to Almaty
Date FlownMay 2018

"staff is very nice and friendly"

(Kazakhstan)

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Atyrau. I'm traveling for more than 15 years with this company (I am also a "Nomad Club" member as Gold). I can recommend Air Astana since their prices even better than competitors in the region. The airline is improving. The last flight was a safe, comfortable and pleasant flight. The staff is very nice and friendly the food is good. Topping all that were the good selection of movies on board.
RouteIstanbul to Atyrau

"crew was attentive"

(Kazakhstan)

Trip Verified | Tashkent to Almaty. Excellent food, high tech inflight entertainment via their application and on time. Although flight was only for one hour thirty minute crew was attentive. The only thing I would feel to improve to make announcements shorter since all are in three languages.
RouteTashkent to Almaty
Date FlownApril 2018

"The catering is perfect"

(Kazakhstan)

Trip Verified | I am frequent flyer with Air Astana. Almaty – Dubai is the best available option. The check in procedure at the business class counter works smoothly without any problems. Business lounge at Almaty Airport is not good. Boarding is OK, still some airport problems, not enough jet bridges. The seats are comfortable for a five hour flight if it is not a night flight. The catering is perfect, flight attendants are very attentive, beautiful smiles. The entertainment program is OK, we are provided with iPad in business class with good choice of the video programming. Internet is missing on this type of the aircraft.
RouteAlmaty to Dubai
Date FlownMay 2018

"refuse to bring my hand luggage"

(China)

Trip Verified | Frankfurt to Astana. It is my first time to refuse to bring my hand luggage because I have the computer backpack and a small handbag! The hand luggage is 9kg, but I took out a think book and said it could not account to the whole weight. They still not listen to me. i was refused to bring it on board and pay money as the overweight luggage. Afterwards I will select another airline but not Air Astana.
RouteFrankfurt to Astana
Date FlownMay 2018

"tv screen did not work"

(Kazakhstan)

Trip Verified | Almaty to Dubai. Business class with 28 seats and 15 degree seat recline for more than 4 hours flight? First and second rows are for extra charge, that gave you no choice for meal. As they start asking meal preferences from back rows, by the first row it happens nothing to choose from. Only one restroom in business class. Broken multimedia system, tv screen did not work. Still there is least and not last - very nice crew members.
RouteAlmaty to Dubai
Date FlownMarch 2018

"I expect good service"

(Kazakhstan)

Trip Verified | Almaty to Astana. The early morning flight allowed me to have the whole Sunday I could spend in Astana. We had a good breakfast in the aircraft. This year I enjoy my Silver Nomad. Despite of the downrating I was happy to know that Nomad Club members start to enjoy better scoring of points. Now we are 3 times quicker to collect the points necessary for the new tier or bonus ticket. Nomad Club develops well and I appreciate it. This weekend I will have my next flight to Almaty to enjoy running at Almaty Marathon that is also supported by Air Astana. As usual I expect good service from Air Astana that keeps me being a loyal client.
RouteAlmaty to Astana
Date FlownApril 2018

"I wanted to get a refund"

(Ukraine)

Trip Verified | I wanted to get a refund for a flight that I didn't take in January. Informed Air Astana in advance that I won't be able to travel. Asked to transfer my money back to another bank account as the old one was already closed. After three months of slow feedback, collecting all necessary papers by myself, contacting my previous bank in Asia, this company stopped answering my emails. But the strangest thing happened when they transferred my money to Cambodia, though I live in Ukraine. Though they said that "your refund is in process", now they just don't answer at all.
RouteBangkok to Kyiv via Almaty