Royal Air Maroc Customer Reviews and Royal Air Maroc Passenger Trip Reports

a World 3-Star Airline

a World 3-Star Airline

Read Royal Air Maroc Passenger Reviews and Royal Air Maroc customer trip Reports

1 2 3 4

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  10 January 2011 by J Fasler   (UK)

Customer Rating :  0/10

London-Fes via Casablanca. Connecting flight delayed nearly 3 hours amidst much confusion, and RAM intentionally left much of the baggage behind in Casablanca. We were later told that this is a routine practice on this sector due to the limited capacity of the ATR72 used. We had to queue for an hour at 1am to register a lost baggage claim. When our bags reached Fes over 24 hours later we had to return to the airport to collect them because of 'security'.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  31 December 2010 by Howard Williams   (UK)

Customer Rating :  0/10

London Gatwick - Marrakech. The snow brought the worst out of Royal Air Maroc. Chaotic check in with passengers from the previous day trying to book onto flights. No information and rude check-in staff. Flight did eventually go 4 hours late. My biggest complaint was lack of communication about the delay and rude disinterested staff. Food was OK, legroom was terrible and seat was very uncomfortable. Safety demonstration was lacklustre and was a mish-mash of 3 languages. Never again.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  15 December 2010 by Raman Saahn   (France)

Customer Rating :  0/10

I bought a direct flight 2 months ago for travelling just before the Christmas evening from Ouarzazate to Paris (3hr 30mins flight), and RAM cancelled the flight - offering to travel on Christmas day, with 2 stopovers from 7am to 2230, during almost 15 hours. I tried to find another flight but there is no other company in Ouarzazate!

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  1 December 2010 by I Yagci   (USA)

Customer Rating :  0/10

Delayed for 6 hours on both JFK to Casablanca and then Casablanca to Istanbul. Ground manager hurled insults instead of explaining the delay at JFK. My luggage arrived 4 days after I arrived in Istanbul, leaving me and my wife with a handbag only. I will not fly Royal Air Maroc again, even if it's for free.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  25 November 2010 by Nina Saunders   (Morocco)

Customer Rating :  0/10

Awful and unprofessional - canceled our flight and didn't even tell us. Didn't meet us at the airport, nobody to tell us what to do, where to go, book us onto a new flight, give us a hotel, etc. Lisbon to Casablanca, not one person from Royal Air Maroc was around to represent the company, give advice or assist. We were given a phone number by the airport authority, and RAM didn't answer the phone for 2 days! Thank god TAP finally forced us onto a new flight and got us home. In Morocco when things go wrong, or never happen on time, people always say "this is Morocco". We love Morocco and this is not a Moroccan thing, it's business ethics and this behaviour is Royal Air Maroc.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  24 November 2010 by David Howe   (Canada)

Customer Rating :  7/10

Montreal-Casablanca-Tunis and return. Old and dirty Boeing 767-300ER, but crew worked hard and food was way above average in quality and quantity. Delayed 6 hours in Casablanca, received meal voucher but only because I asked. Full meal served both ways from CME to TUN.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  31 October 2010 by Felix Melchior   (Netherlands)

Customer Rating :  7/10

Amsterdam to Ouarzazate via Casablanca. Check in smooth and fast. Choice of meal (chicken or fish), enough drinks (soft and hot). Friendly attendants. The domestic flight from Casablanca tot Ouarzazate was a short trip (40 mins). Waiting for your luggage at this little airport was very short - immigration paper work was a little bit longer.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  22 September 2010 by J Pippeling   (Netherlands)

Customer Rating :  1/10

Of the 6 flights (2 international and 4 domestic; Madrid-Marrakesh; Essaouira-Casablanca; Casablanca-Fez; Casablanca-Ouarzazate; Ouarzazate-Casablanca; Casablanca-Amsterdam ) only one was on time. The rest delayed for at least an hour. The longest delay was 12 hours for a flight which only took 30 minutes! The problem - there was simply no plane available to bring us to our destination although it was a normal scheduled flight. The only positive thing about the airline is that they put you in a good hotel to wait/spend the night. But I guess, that is because they have a lot of experience with that - I will certainly not choice this airline again.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  2 September 2010 by Trond Bre   (Norway)

Customer Rating :  7/10

Marrakech to LHR via Casablanca. Check in smooth and friendly, travelled onwards to Oslo on SAS. Baggage checked thru on request. Departed on time, pleasant travel on new 737-800. Good service, food ok and drinks included.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  24 August 2010 by D Brandt   (Canada)

Customer Rating :  0/10

This is the most unorganized air line I have ever flown. They lost both of our checked bags going to our destination. Try as they would they never managed to get those bags to us. At one point they told us our bags were being shipped UPS. I told them I called UPS and they had no record of any such shipment; I asked RAM to give me the confirmation number so I could call UPS back - RAM hung up on me. Then on the way back we checked in one bag and yes they lost that one too. For our boarding on the way back they called for general boarding and everyone hoarded around the door in one big general mass. So then they decided to let families on board first - it was chaos because everyone was already jammed together. People were trying to squeeze through, babies being squashed, children crying. One couple complained profusely that it doesn't make any sense to call for general boarding and then limit it to only families. The RAM attendant responded that it wasn't his job to "organize you people". Really? And if it isn't their job to organize boarding it really makes me wonder about other things. There were so many more signs of disorganization it is truly unbelievable.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  17 August 2010 by P Jones   (UK)

Customer Rating :  1/10

My wife and I flew with this airline from London to Fez via Casablanca. The outward journey went without problem but the return was a different story. We left ample time for our connection but the Fez flight took off an hour and a half late. I talked to the cabin crew about our connection and asked them to radio ahead, they said there would be no problem. When we got to Casablanca the flight had gone and there was nobody from Royal Air Maroc to meet us. We had to find their office ourselves which was tucked away in arrivals. The attendent said come back tomorrow and catch the flight then. We had a discussion and made them book us on a flight to Amsterdam and then KLM to London but got to London so late we had to stay there the night before catching our train to Manchester. We complained via eBookers who tried hard to contact Royal Air Maroc. We also wrote a letter of complaint but no replies leaving us 206 pounds out of pocket. Do not use this airline, they are a shambles.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  16 August 2010 by K Bichou   (UK)

Customer Rating :  1/10

Have had an awful experience with this airline on 2 occasions. On my first trip between Heathrow to Tangier, I was contacted by phone 4 days before the departure date to be told that there was no direct flight anymore and I had to transit via Casablanca (transit time 6 hours!). I was offered the option to cancel my flight against full refund, however till today I have not received anything despite numerous e-mail and phone complaints. On another trip between Casablanca and Accra, the plane was delayed for 5 hours at departure and 3 hours in the return journey (needless to mention the rudeness of the ground and cabin staff and low- service quality).

1 2 3 4

| Home | Airline Opinions | Legal Notice | Airline Ranking | Airport Ranking | Advertise | Surveys | Site Map | Contact Us | Links |