Loch Lomond Seaplanes

Loch Lomond Seaplanes customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

My wife and I had the most magnificent experience on Sunday 7th July 2013 when we took a scenic flight with Loch Lomond Seaplanes from Cameron House on Loch Lomond. The pilot and staff were exemplary the take off and landing as smooth as operating on tarmac and the inflight commentary first class. The day was perfect as we flew over Gare Loch Loch Long Holy Loch Loch Striven Kyles Of Bute Tighnabruaich Loch Fyne along the Crinan Canal and finally turned over the Gulf of Corryvreckan where we saw the infamous whirlpool. I cannot praise the whole operation highly enough.
Cabin FlownFirst Class

Loch Lomond Seaplanes customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

Cabin FlownFirst Class

Review by

Simply fantastic what an experience. A very time and cost efficient way to travel in Scotland here's hoping they add more routes soon.

Review by

If you experience any problems submitting comments on the above link please use our general Feedback Page