SLOK Air International Passenger Reviews and Customer Trip Reports

0 out of 10  0 out of 10

Add your Review

SLOK Air International - by A Jackson

27 February 2007

I was schedule to fly from Freetown to Monrovia on 2/11/07; however the flight was full when it arrived in Freetown from Guinea and we were not allowed on. The security guard closed the gate and could offer no other explanation except that they were not taking on any passengers. No one from the airline came to talk to us until we requested vehemently. This is unprofessional and ridiculous. The travel agent in Freetown who booked my flight was unaware of this when I booked and, of course, could only apologize. I felt that the ticket should never have been sold. I was terribly upset and will not recommend this airline to other travelers.

SLOK Air International - by John Charlesworth

1 July 2006

Small regional West African airline based out of Gambia (formerly based in Nigeria) running a stopping service up and down the W. Africa coastline in 737 200 aircraft. Flew Freetown to Monrovia return18th- 23rd June, both flights on time despite torrential rainstorms. Punctuality reputed to better that of Bellview and approved for use by UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office staff but not by UN for reasons best known to themselves. Seemed a reliable way of getting between W African countries, not a white knuckle ride by any standards.

Add your Review