Alitalia

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"didn't have lots of legroom"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | Seat 22L was ok. It didn't have lots of legroom, but it was in good condition although the A330 wasn't brand new. Entertainment system was very good, with good screen size and variety of programs.
Aircraft TypeA330
Seat Layout2x4x2
Date FlownNovember 2018
Power Supply 12345
Seat Storage 12345

"the seats were spacious"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | The Boeing 777-200 was not new, but the seats were spacious. Hard cushion, very hard, but spacious. Old entertainment system with very small screen and no usb port to charge personal devices.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-200
Seat Layout3x4x3
Date FlownNovember 2018

"the worst legroom"

Trip Verified | My flight leg from Paris to Rome was the worst with respect to legroom I've ever had (despite the fact that I have flown with Spirit before). I'm 192cm tall, and I had no position where my legs would fit, even when sitting completely upright. I ended up having my knee up against the seat in front of me with my foot dangling in the air for a good part of the flight. Otherwise the seats were fairly comfortable. The seat backs had holes in them where there seemed to have been a screen at some point, maybe Alitalia has bought it used?
Date FlownApril 2018

"Worst legroom experienced"

Trip Verified | Worst legroom I have experienced. I am average height 184 ~ 6'1, and my knees do not fit behind the seat in front of me. Not sure how this would work if the middle seat were occupied. Otherwise, everything is pretty standard. The flight from Zurich to Rome was fine, but this return leg is a joke.
Date FlownApril 2018
Seat Storage 12345

"I found the seat comfortable"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Despite I'm tall I found the seat comfortable with enough space for legs, width and support for head. Pillow was comfortable. The entertainment had very wide choice of multilingual films and games for adults and children. I will definitely fly again with this company.
Aircraft TypeA330
Seat Layout2x4x2
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"seats are very small"

(Denmark)

Not Verified | The Boeing 777 is very old, seats are very small. There is no place for my luggage in the overhead lockers- for an 11 hours flight-having my hand luggage under the seat in front of me feels bad. The head cushions of the seats are very hard and make my neck stay unnaturally twisted to the front. The screen of the entertaining system is max 7 inches etc.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777
Seat Layout3x4x3
Date FlownDecember 2017
Seat Storage 12345

"smallest space I have seen"

(Belgium)

Trip Verified | There is no legroom at all for persons above 175 cm and the pocket for the magazines is extending into this inexistent leg space making it difficult to place the legs in such a way as not to rub your knees all the time on the rough netting of the pocket. This is the smallest space I have seen.
Date FlownDecember 2017
Seat Storage 12345

"blocked for middle seat"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | It was Business Class but I'm not sure with the seat because it's same with seat configuration of Economy Class with blocked for middle seat. No Personal TV Screen and without Power Supply. For short Flight, maybe it's enough but it's too far from my expectation for Business Class Seat.
Aircraft TypeA321
Seat Layout2x2
Date FlownSeptember 2017
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
Seat Storage 12345

"Cruel and unusual punishment"

Verified Review | Just when you thought legroom couldn't get any worse, Alitalia comes through for taking the prize for the most preposterous amount of legroom. I literally have to twist sideways to fit in my economy seat. Cruel and unusual punishment. How can a country that can make such good pasta and coffee, and otherwise have such wonderful hospitality, have seats this close together? Avoid!
Aircraft TypeA319
Date FlownJuly 2017
Power Supply 12345

"has reduced the space"

(Italy)

Verified Review | Alitalia has increased the number of seats and consequently has reduced the space between a seat and the front seat. As a result, people with height over 180cm (I have a height of 192cm) when they can sit down, are literally stuck. With consequent risks also for personal safety. Under these conditions, a flight lasting more than an hour is a real torture!
Aircraft TypeA321